d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1146014611462146314643169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 260.11
Sep 3 2017 02:03pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Sep 3 2017 12:59pm)
Cheaper than a drone strike if you add up the math.

But please, keep trying to backtrack up the cliff you jumped off.

Aids to terrorists are criminals, not civilians.

Ooh please source the cost analysis. I'd love to see it!
Gold: 2,617.52
Sep 3 2017 03:58pm
A predator hellfire missle costs 100K with a drone operation cost of 2k per hour. The MOAB costs ~10M with bomber operating cost at about 15K per hour. However the MOAB kills 100 people in one hour, and kills higher-ranking soldiers in places that are inaccessable by other means. The price is pretty comparable per kill.

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Sep 3 2017 03:59pm
Gold: 4,404.67
Sep 3 2017 04:08pm
is the MOAB even still in production? anyway, the MOAB thrown a couple of months ago was already produced and paid for, so putting it to good use was certainly better than letting it rotten in a silo.
Gold: 22,164.69
Sep 3 2017 05:14pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Sep 3 2017 03:58pm)
A predator hellfire missle costs 100K with a drone operation cost of 2k per hour. The MOAB costs ~10M with bomber operating cost at about 15K per hour. However the MOAB kills 100 people in one hour, and kills higher-ranking soldiers in places that are inaccessable by other means. The price is pretty comparable per kill.

The MOAB did not cost 10M or 16M or 314M. That was particularly terrible reporting from the media who exaggerated it to costing millions and having the explosive power of a nuke, probably thought it flew like an ICBM and was launched from a satellite and used cold fusion
MOABs are just big conventional guided bombs filled with a large amount of the same tritonal (TNT + aluminum powder) we use in every other bomb, the only difference is that the moab is physically larger.
MOAB is 18000 lbs of tritonal and costs $170,000 per unit, while general purpose US Mark 82 bomb is a 500 lbs of Tritonal and costs $2000 per unit
and yeah, we just had a bunch of MOABs sitting around in warehouses waiting to be decommissioned when their shelf life runs up

the whole MOAB thing was even more nonsensical than 'assault weapons'. I mean, Obama dropped 26,172 bombs in seven countries in 2016 alone, and it takes just 30-40 of those bombs to equal a MOAB

This post was edited by Goomshill on Sep 3 2017 05:16pm
Gold: 260.11
Sep 3 2017 05:16pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Sep 3 2017 04:08pm)
is the MOAB even still in production? anyway, the MOAB thrown a couple of months ago was already produced and paid for, so putting it to good use was certainly better than letting it rotten in a silo.

Unfortunately that's the case with basically all of our weapons.

We keep buying more than we use every year to keep defense contractors in business.
Gold: 2,617.52
Sep 4 2017 05:45am
Quote (Goomshill @ Sep 3 2017 07:14pm)
The MOAB did not cost 10M or 16M or 314M. That was particularly terrible reporting from the media who exaggerated it to costing millions and having the explosive power of a nuke, probably thought it flew like an ICBM and was launched from a satellite and used cold fusion
MOABs are just big conventional guided bombs filled with a large amount of the same tritonal (TNT + aluminum powder) we use in every other bomb, the only difference is that the moab is physically larger.
MOAB is 18000 lbs of tritonal and costs $170,000 per unit, while general purpose US Mark 82 bomb is a 500 lbs of Tritonal and costs $2000 per unit
and yeah, we just had a bunch of MOABs sitting around in warehouses waiting to be decommissioned when their shelf life runs up

the whole MOAB thing was even more nonsensical than 'assault weapons'. I mean, Obama dropped 26,172 bombs in seven countries in 2016 alone, and it takes just 30-40 of those bombs to equal a MOAB

Thats incredibly convenient for my argument.
Gold: 20.31
Sep 4 2017 12:18pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ Sep 2 2017 05:23pm)
depends can i borrow 15-20 mins of your time ? :) I did the Bush back in 2000 it was fun talking to many people....we also hosted fundraisers and stuff like that ..twas the good days now gone

I'm afraid I don't understand -- this sounds like you were a campaign volunteer, especially given the year. I associate the word "telemarketer" with the corporate selling of a product over the phone. Or are you saying that in addition to you at one time being a volunteer, coincidentally you've also happened to be a telemarketer in the past?

Quote (excellence @ Sep 2 2017 06:14pm)
you admitted you were here and widow (rip) called you out on it...

I don't know what this is implying. "Admitted I was here?" It isn't a secret that I've posted on a (public) forum over a span of several years.

I'll clue you in on something else; this also isn't a secret but apparently it's news to you: an elected's office staff isn't responsible for conducting the incumbent's political ops, especially not a MOC. When Widowmaker (and many others) stupidly said something like that over the years in a vain attempt to attack me, all it ever did was backfire spectacularly because it illustrated that they have no earthly idea how our government OR politics works – and they just proved it in front of everybody.
Gold: 57.00
Sep 4 2017 12:55pm
Quote (Pollster @ 4 Sep 2017 14:18)
I'm afraid I don't understand -- this sounds like you were a campaign volunteer, especially given the year. I associate the word "telemarketer" with the corporate selling of a product over the phone. Or are you saying that in addition to you at one time being a volunteer, coincidentally you've also happened to be a telemarketer in the past?

I don't know what this is implying. "Admitted I was here?" It isn't a secret that I've posted on a (public) forum over a span of several years.

I'll clue you in on something else; this also isn't a secret but apparently it's news to you: an elected's office staff isn't responsible for conducting the incumbent's political ops, especially not a MOC. When Widowmaker (and many others) stupidly said something like that over the years in a vain attempt to attack me, all it ever did was backfire spectacularly because it illustrated that they have no earthly idea how our government OR politics works – and they just proved it in front of everybody.

its implying stating you're a bottom-level grunt in the political world (you yourself let us know this). you always have been and always will be.

Bold: Those are some hollow words coming from you

Quote (JayKwik the "Pollster" @ 18 Jul 2015 12:23)
Clinton would win in an electoral landslide. I know people like to have fun discussing fringe candidates but anyone who would attempt to argue otherwise is clearly clueless regarding national and state politics. Clinton would receive at least 347 EVs, and could theoretically push into the 370s-380s if she was fortunate enough to have 6-8 months of campaigning against Trump.

final score: 304 Trump, 227 (C)linton. go ahead and continue blame the russian nazi comey for mind-controlling Hillary into using a private server, having wild bill meet with the AG on the tarmac, and to associate with scummy pedos like Anthony Weiner as the reason for President Trump's massive victory. You will continue to be laughed at for your continued howlers that you pollute this gutter of a subforum with.

Obligatory: thanks for yet another fuckin laugh madame/sir/xheshe who calls themselves pollster!!!
Gold: 20.31
Sep 4 2017 01:51pm
Quote (excellence @ Sep 4 2017 11:55am)
Bold: Those are some hollow words coming from you

Well I'm not sure how you come to that conclusion dum-dum, given that what I said about operations is how those entities actually work, and given what Widowmaker said and what you endorsed isn't even remotely how they work. But you do you I guess; just keep on doing the dead-ender tap dance.

What is your native language exactly? I'm still trying to figure out what you were trying to infer when you wrote "you admitted you were here." Having previously done a lot of work for Jim Webb, it was a no-brainer that Tim Kaine would want to keep people like me on as he transitioned into Webb's seat himself after being inaugurated in January 2013.
Gold: 2,009.99
Sep 4 2017 02:03pm
Why is the telemarketer still posting in here...?

~

I saw some videos of Trump in Texas yesterday talking/hugging/consoling & taking a million selfies with people. Don't get me wrong, that's what he should be doing & it's not the first time I've seen a POTUS in a disaster area. However, this might be the first I've seen a sitting president not only handing out food, but personally filling up peoples cars with water & other supplies. It was pretty cool. He's | | close to being impeached tho
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1146014611462146314643169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll