d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2024
Prev1143144145146147281Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2.77
Sep 10 2023 07:40pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Sep 10 2023 08:35pm)
you got played by fake news. became haters

look how they play you
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=84671629&f=119 trump never leaves the airways

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=90498100&f=119 when you put on the mask

what do you stand for, politically? like can you explain some of your political stances on certain subjects, and please, i dont want to see what benny johnson thinks

what YOU think, what matters to YOU
Gold: 10,485.00
Sep 10 2023 07:42pm
Quote (blahaj @ Sep 10 2023 09:18pm)
i don't really understand why any self respecting american citizen would want to get behind trump

america was well on its way to being a great country before he divided us all and turned everything into a culture war

Trump wasn't the one of those that dressed in all white and sat with their backs turned during Trump's first Congressional address.
Funny how the LEFT has such memory problems. LOL

No longer up to date, but the LEFT breaks so many laws, so fast, it's hard to keep up...

1. Dems paid for false documentation (Steele dossier), and bought the major media sources.
2. Dems used the false documentation to acquire FISA warrants... illegally.
3. Dems used those FISA warrants to illegally spy on the Republican nominee... et al.
4. Dems got just about every Dem judge in the land to allow idiotic suits against anything Trump tried to accomplish.
5. Dems used the information they got illegally, to harass, charge and convict any and all in the hope something would drop that they could use against Trump.
5. Dems also used this illegally gotten information to start the Russiagate investigation.
7. Dems then got Blasey_Ford to accuse Kavanaugh.
8. Dems paid protesters to disrupt the Kavanuagh hearings.
9. Dem Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal, went on Facebook and said: "I wish someone would assassinate Trump.
10. Dem Congress woman Waters in interviews called for other Dems to harass and assault Republicans, Republican politicians and white house staff, w/e they went out in public.
11. Dems, after Mueller came back with no conviction, started in on Ukrainegate.
12. Dems used falsified statements by whistle blower and then by State Dept. members, to go for an Impeachment.
13. Dems, after failing to get Trump ousted started blaming Trump for covid-19 response, even though it's been proven that the W.H.O withheld crucial information from not only the US, but from the World.
14. Dems, after failing to damage the President of the US enough, with that... are now adding fuel to the fire, to incite to riot.
15. Dems then, use the resulting chaos to try to trap Trump between a rock and a hard place... whether or not to use the military to put a stop to the rioting and damage.
16. Dems now, call out their hole card, Mattis, to add edges to the rock and the hard place they've set up.
17. Dem Nancy Pelosi: “I just don’t know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country, and maybe there will be.”
18. Dem Kamala Harris: “Protesters should not let up” and “They’re not gonna let up and they should not.”
19. Dem Ayanna Pressley: “There needs to be unrest in the streets.”
20. Dems waste tax payer's money a third time with Insurrectiongate.
21. Dems waste tax payers money on Trump's taxes investigation.

But yeah, "orange man bad". :/

This post was edited by Ghot on Sep 10 2023 07:44pm
Gold: 0.69
Sep 10 2023 07:44pm
Quote (blahaj @ Sep 10 2023 06:40pm)
what do you stand for, politically? like can you explain some of your political stances on certain subjects, and please, i dont want to see what benny johnson thinks

what YOU think, what matters to YOU

i think its theater and lefties are the biggest chumps fall for it starting all the fights while the elite (rich whytie) classes laugh
Sep 10 2023 07:46pm
Quote (Ghot @ Sep 10 2023 08:42pm)
Trump wasn't the one of those that dressed in all white and sat with their backs turned during Trump's first Congressional address.
Funny how the LEFT has such memory problems. LOL

if they did that then thats not at all surprising, the democrats are almost as bad as the republicans, that doesn't change the fact that trump was the catalyst ( does the slogan, "build the wall and make mexico pay for it" sound familiar? two can play that game)

also please stop saying "the left" as if the american democrat party isnt right leaning, its just insulting to my and your intelligence
Sep 10 2023 07:47pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Sep 10 2023 08:44pm)
i think its theater and lefties are the biggest chumps fall for it starting all the fights while the elite (rich whytie) classes laugh

you didn't respond to my question, and your answer was damn near incomprehensible, please try again
Sep 10 2023 07:59pm
Quote (blahaj @ Sep 10 2023 06:47pm)
you didn't respond to my question, and your answer was damn near incomprehensible, please try again

then i will rephrase it
politics is a scam
your a sucker for selling out for you crotch
lefties cause all the violence
you represent the party of harassment
white elites you serve laugh at you
Sep 10 2023 08:22pm
Quote (blahaj @ Sep 10 2023 09:46pm)
if they did that then thats not at all surprising, the democrats are almost as bad as the republicans, that doesn't change the fact that trump was the catalyst ( does the slogan, "build the wall and make mexico pay for it" sound familiar? two can play that game)

also please stop saying "the left" as if the american democrat party isnt right leaning, its just insulting to my and your intelligence

This is the best I've seen it explained...

Quote (Black XistenZ @ Sep 9 2023 06:06pm)

Over the past 10-15 years, the political left in the US (and pretty much the entire Western world) has completely lost it. What's even worse is that they have successfully captured a critical mass of institutions - not just the mainstream media but also the bureaucracy, academia, large chunks of the judicial system and, increasingly, also the corporate world. The ensuing propaganda was extremely successful and has gotten 50+% of the population to either happily follow them off the ideological cliff into lala-land, or to at least not care about the disastrous course.

Sep 10 2023 08:53pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Sep 10 2023 08:59pm)
then i will rephrase it
politics is a scam
your a sucker for selling out for you crotch
lefties cause all the violence
you represent the party of harassment
white elites you serve laugh at you

again, you are making no sense and from what is understandable, baseless accusations

Quote (Ghot @ Sep 10 2023 09:22pm)
This is the best I've seen it explained...

that sounds like a half baked conspiracy theory, and if you dive into that users beliefs it quickly crumbles your post

boomer.
Sep 10 2023 11:08pm
Quote (blahaj @ Sep 10 2023 10:53pm)
again, you are making no sense and from what is understandable, baseless accusations

that sounds like a half baked conspiracy theory, and if you dive into that users beliefs it quickly crumbles your post

boomer.

I'll come back when you've found your logic again.
Sep 10 2023 11:24pm
Quote (blahaj @ Sep 10 2023 07:53pm)

ill try something shorter then...........................i didnt get jabbed up with the trump juice
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1143144145146147281Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll