d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearing Week
Prev1143144145146147443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,164.69
Sep 24 2018 11:24am
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 24 2018 11:03am)
why did none of this fun shit happen when i was going to school? we never even got snow days, smh....

I got to go to one, walked in the march, ate gruel with the hippies, got to the fork in the road where the black bloc went one way and the functional human adults went the other.
Turns out my shoes were no good for long distances and my entire feet were covered in blisters, but otherwise was jolly good fun. I thought they were a load of wankers back then, too.
Gold: 2,504.69
Sep 24 2018 11:24am
Quote (Horford @ Sep 24 2018 11:22am)
that's fair I suppos, BUT, It's not just the Dr. Ford thing though... it's the multiple instances of Perjury that Kavanaugh commited that he more than likely got away and will get away with, that all of a sudden, no one really cares about now because the Dr. Ford thing has overshadowed it. Maybe democrats should've just beat the dead horse with the Perjury thing and not this Dr. Ford story. That's not to say I don't believe Dr. Ford though, I do believe she's telling the truth to the best of her memory.

it's such a fucking mess. Democrats should've insisted on a vote on Merrick Garland, shame on them for not doing everything in their power to get a vote on him. Dems/independents shouldve NEVER showed up to vote on Gorsuch the first time, should've just stayed home exposed republicans for the partisan process it is.

diane feinstein wanted to go that route, fearing exactly what you are seeing now. the legal challenged they made in the hearing disappearing in place of these accusations. then she made the mistake of getting more rabid people involved, clearly, and either they leaked the intel or she had to to beat the punch, comey style.

what a mess.
Gold: 28,296.75
Sep 24 2018 11:27am
Quote (Horford @ Sep 24 2018 10:10am)
you're probably right, It's just unfortunate Kavanaugh may have got away with an attempted rape and now will be rewarded with a Supreme court seat. Also unfortunate that Mitch McConnell stole a supreme court seat without having a vote on Merrick Garland. And it's also unfortunate that Democrats will keep losing because of people like Beowulf.

Yall might be democrats in label but idk what the fuck many of you are in reality anymore

I did the standing in front of trees, bulldozers, and rivers when I was younger so I was plenty to the left on some issues but yall seem to be about the chaos not the principles and not the people

if you sacrifice justice and truth and the morality of situations to win I dunno what the hell winning is and I guess I'm not much o a Democrat anymore if that is how it's gonna be
Sep 24 2018 11:28am
Quote (Goomshill @ Sep 24 2018 11:24am)
I got to go to one, walked in the march, ate gruel with the hippies, got to the fork in the road where the black bloc went one way and the functional human adults went the other.
Turns out my shoes were no good for long distances and my entire feet were covered in blisters, but otherwise was jolly good fun. I thought they were a load of wankers back then, too.

i take that back, i did have 2 hippy teachers that "protested" scott walker at the state building for a week of classes. tue-thurs classes so i missed 2 each, but they assigned readings. that's the balance of the excitement in my undergrad, graduate school nothin....
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Sep 24 2018 11:37am
Quote (Beowulf @ Sep 24 2018 01:27pm)
Yall might be democrats in label but idk what the fuck many of you are in reality anymore

I did the standing in front of trees, bulldozers, and rivers when I was younger so I was plenty to the left on some issues but yall seem to be about the chaos not the principles and not the people

if you sacrifice justice and truth and the morality of situations to win I dunno what the hell winning is and I guess I'm not much o a Democrat anymore if that is how it's gonna be

I'm not a democrat, I'm a registered independent. I don't think I could be a democrat, don't want to be in the party of pushovers and losers.

I did vote for hillary though lol.
Sep 24 2018 11:44am
Quote (Horford @ Sep 24 2018 11:37am)
I'm not a democrat, I'm a registered independent. I don't think I could be a democrat, don't want to be in the party of pushovers and losers.

I did vote for hillary though lol.

You're as much of an independent as Ghot. Own it, let the hate for trump seep into your heart and burn all of your red shirts for a twitter video clip, that'll show them. This is your country, your team won the popular vote, and it wasn't fair.
Gold: 2,617.52
Sep 24 2018 11:46am
Quote (Beowulf @ Sep 24 2018 01:27pm)

Some days i wonder how the Dems would be different if Soros wasn't such a big influence on them
Sep 24 2018 11:48am
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 24 2018 01:44pm)
You're as much of an independent as Ghot. Own it, let the hate for trump seep into your heart and burn all of your red shirts for a twitter video clip, that'll show them. This is your country, your team won the popular vote, and it wasn't fair.

I'm a registered Independent. Voter rolls don't lie.

I like some republicans, and they're all named Ben Sasse.
Gold: 22,164.69
Sep 24 2018 11:53am
Quote (Horford @ Sep 24 2018 11:48am)
I'm a registered Independent. Voter rolls don't lie.

I like some republicans, and they're all named Ben Sasse.

Im a registered democrat then
Sep 24 2018 11:56am
Quote (Goomshill @ Sep 24 2018 01:53pm)
Im a registered democrat then

lol, i don't get it
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1143144145146147443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll