d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1141614171418141914203169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 5,016.77
Aug 7 2017 12:01pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Aug 7 2017 12:27pm)
Guys now that its been 2 months since Donald Trump was impeached and resigned from office in disgrace before the trial that's currently unfolding, I feel like I owe a big apology to all the people who said "I told you so"
It was true, he colluded with Russia, the smoking gun was right in front of us all the time, and democrats were completely vindicated for their seemingly hysterical resistance. Mea culpa.

The media/deep state strategy of keeping the Russia collusion story going and propping up fake scandals one after another has kept Trump's approval rating low as hell and prevented him from passing major legislation. Deep state icon Mueller(secret gay lover of Comey) will investigate until he finds something, never Trump Republicans openly criticize the president on an almost daily basis, so at this point the it's next to impossible for Trump and the freedom movement to defeat the globalists.
Gold: 22,164.69
Aug 7 2017 12:15pm
Quote (Skinned @ Aug 7 2017 12:00pm)
They are super recessive, better left to die off probably to Mr. Eugenics.

I really wonder if it ever occurred to any scientists within the eugenics movements that the progress of scientific advancement was so rapid that we'd develop genetic engineering in a timescale far shorter than reproductive controls ever could manifest in any meaningful fashion, thereby completely invalidating any 'ends' from ends justifying means. I ordinarily piss on futurology, but the capacity to deflate the hubris of contemporaries to avert that sort of thing could come in handy. How many critics of global warming point out that we may develop new technologies that reverse or control the effects and must hedge this into our calculations on mitigation efforts?
Gold: 285.00
Aug 7 2017 12:20pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Aug 7 2017 01:15pm)
I really wonder if it ever occurred to any scientists within the eugenics movements that the progress of scientific advancement was so rapid that we'd develop genetic engineering in a timescale far shorter than reproductive controls ever could manifest in any meaningful fashion, thereby completely invalidating any 'ends' from ends justifying means. I ordinarily piss on futurology, but the capacity to deflate the hubris of contemporaries to avert that sort of thing could come in handy. How many critics of global warming point out that we may develop new technologies that reverse or control the effects and must hedge this into our calculations on mitigation efforts?

I'm afraid it would be used in racial ways to retard the human race by denying the one thing that promotes life on earth which is diversity of genetics and the ability to adapt by taking on the best traits of the best mates.
Gold: 260.11
Aug 7 2017 12:21pm
Quote (BardOfXiix @ Aug 7 2017 11:58am)
I don't think redheads were allowed in the Hitler Youth, so no.

Your funeral
Gold: 13,770.00
Aug 7 2017 12:36pm
Quote (Skinned @ Aug 7 2017 11:20am)
I'm afraid it would be used in racial ways to retard the human race by denying the one thing that promotes life on earth which is diversity of genetics and the ability to adapt by taking on the best traits of the best mates.

There are many non-white majority successful nations that have restricted immigration and i never hear anyone crying about how they are racist. They are viewed as simply trying to preserve their culture and no one has a problem with it.

Examples: Japan
South Africa
Qatar, Saudi Arabia & other successful Gulf states
Singapore

just to name a few.

Meanwhile if any white-majority country suggests any sort cultural protectionist-lite immediately it's met with cries of racism.

If you really want your cuckold fantasies fulfilled let me know. I wasn't born on this hemisphere and can pass off as Hispanic ill oblige and dick your wife free of charge.

Gold: 2,151.00
Aug 7 2017 12:38pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Aug 7 2017 01:36pm)
There are many non-white majority successful nations that have restricted immigration and i never hear anyone crying about how they are racist. They are viewed as simply trying to preserve their culture and no one has a problem with it.

South Africa
Singapore

just to name a few.

Meanwhile if any white-majority country suggests any sort cultural protectionist-lite immediately it's met with cries of racism.

If you really want your cuckold fantasies fulfilled let me know. I wasn't born on this hemisphere and can pass off as Hispanic ill oblige and dick your wife free of charge.

No one has ever called South Africa racist?
Gold: 10,485.00
Aug 7 2017 12:39pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Aug 7 2017 01:36pm)

Ah, but that is logic. Logic is not allowed on PaRD, didn't you know that. :)

Gold: 22,164.69
Aug 7 2017 12:59pm
Quote (Skinned @ Aug 7 2017 12:20pm)

I think that its simultaneously both underestimating our potential to suggest that nature's diversity is necessarily advantageous over intelligent design while overoptimistic to suggest we'll develop enough genetic engineering in a fast enough timespan to create any of those classical sci fi tropes of gattaca-esque class stratification. Natural forces, in genetics like economics, provide a baseline of what can work when left to its own devices, but an intelligently engineered system eventually will outperform it due to the far faster rate of innovation. Evolution adapts through naturally selection, but design adapts through creativity, and human timescales are shorter than ecological timescales, but not so fast that we'll be creating a race of flying bulletproof 400 lb hyperintelligent ubermensch any time soon. We'll probably just learn to select from existing traits long before we generate new ones, but we will grasp that, and perhaps by the time we do, eugenics can be completely divorced from tribalism.
Gold: 3.33
Aug 7 2017 02:42pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Aug 7 2017 07:36pm)

South Africa
Singapore

just to name a few.

You realise Japan is historically viewed as one of the most racist countries in the world, right?
Gold: 10,485.00
Aug 7 2017 02:57pm
Quote (dro94 @ Aug 7 2017 03:42pm)
You realise Japan is historically viewed as one of the most racist countries in the world, right?

Viewed by who?

Also, I've never heard about any US citizens having ANY problems while in Japan.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1141614171418141914203169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll