d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andy Ngo
Prev1131415161772Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 107.77
Jul 1 2019 06:36pm
Gold: 8,933.00
Jul 1 2019 06:40pm
This thread is an unmitigated shit show.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 1 2019 06:49pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 2 Jul 2019 00:34)
like I said if he assaulted someone let's see it

until then the guy assaulted with a busted face is the victim

I mean it seems odd that you would reach a solid conclusion that he is a victim given the known information.

Old guy is likely to be a proud boy, he's at a proud boy rally getting in the face of an antifa kid. We can agree on that right?
He's being obviously aggressive prior to the attack.
He is involved in an altercation.
Proud boys are known for violence and advocate violence as 'the best way to solve problems'.
This is Portland. In the 4 weeks leading up to this event there was a wave of 12 assaults on LGBT individuals by self-confessed proud boys. The Portland chapter of the proud boys clearly doesn't disagree with McInnes' doctrine of violence.

He may not have thrown a punch. Idk. video starts with him getting hit. Seems odd that the cameraman started filming just as he got hit and didn't show anything leading up to it but ok.

Similar propaganda tactcs have been used before by the right. The most famous recent example being Crowder assaulting an old Union demonstrator and editing the footage to make it look like he was assaulted. But numerous other examples exist.

So what we have is a situation that closely resembles other situations that have turned out to be doctored propaganda vids with evidence that suggests the man who is hurt is a member of a violent far-right organisation.

At this point it seems irrational to conclude that he is definitely an innocent victim. The jury seems out to me.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 1 2019 06:50pm
Cant imagine why you have few friends
Jul 1 2019 06:50pm
Quote (LA-Leviathan @ 2 Jul 2019 00:34)
The Asian guy got in the face of a white supremacist loser and another white supremacist loser (you) thinks it's ok to beat him down. Truly the most ironic timeline.

Such ally, much inclusive.

Try following the conversation dumbass. We're not talking about the far-right propagandist who likes to post pics of dead trans people and blame them for their murders. We're talking about the old thug who got bloodied up - the video of which the fash are using for their anti-leftist propaganda.
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 1 2019 06:51pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 1 2019 05:49pm)
I mean it seems odd that you would reach a solid conclusion that he is a victim given the known information.

Old guy is likely to be a proud boy, he's at a proud boy rally getting in the face of an antifa kid. We can agree on that right?
He's being obviously aggressive prior to the attack.
He is involved in an altercation.
Proud boys are known for violence and advocate violence as 'the best way to solve problems'.
This is Portland. In the 4 weeks leading up to this event there was a wave of 12 assaults on LGBT individuals by self-confessed proud boys. The Portland chapter of the proud boys clearly doesn't disagree with McInnes' doctrine of violence.

He may not have thrown a punch. Idk. video starts with him getting hit. Seems odd that the cameraman started filming just as he got hit and didn't show anything leading up to it but ok.

Similar propaganda tactcs have been used before by the right. The most famous recent example being Crowder assaulting an old Union demonstrator and editing the footage to make it look like he was assaulted. But numerous other examples exist.

So what we have is a situation that closely resembles other situations that have turned out to be doctored propaganda vids with evidence that suggests the man who is hurt is a member of a violent far-right organisation.

At this point it seems irrational to conclude that he is definitely an innocent victim. The jury seems out to me.

When I see a person assaulted and bleeding I don't ask what did they do to deserve it

If you have evidence of something I am willing to change my view of the situation to align with the facts but until then I'm not interested in blaming an assaulted person bleeding for being assaulted
Jul 1 2019 06:52pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ 2 Jul 2019 00:50)
Cant imagine why you have few friends

What made you come to that conclusion? I don't dox the fash on my own. We have our own nonprofit organisation.

Got enough friends together to make a business out of bashing the fash. What are u doing with your life?
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 1 2019 07:06pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 1 2019 07:52pm)
What made you come to that conclusion? I don't dox the fash on my own. We have our own nonprofit organisation.

Got enough friends together to make a business out of bashing the fash. What are u doing with your life?

Curing cancer with T cell therapies.
Gold: 12.79
Jul 1 2019 07:17pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jul 2 2019 01:06am)
Curing cancer with T cell therapies.

Could you imagine a group of people as mentally ill as this thing. Ouf, how embarrassing.
Gold: 12.79
Jul 1 2019 07:18pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 2 2019 12:52am)

How long before you all get felony terrorist charges against you, you figure?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1131415161772Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll