d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trumpers Tearing Down Dc.
Prev1138139140141142346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 260.11
Jan 8 2021 10:51am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jan 8 2021 10:42am)
Looks like Trump is conceding

Its almost like all of the orange hitler screamers were completely delusional

Oh he's conceding? After nearly two months of calling the election a scam and a violent riot where bombs were planted at the capitol?

Yeah damn. You're right. We were totally wrong and Donald didn't cause massive problems by not conceding. What a fool we are!
Gold: 88.21
Jan 8 2021 10:56am
didn't you guys hear? his concession video is a deepfake Trump is actually dead
Gold: 268.37
Jan 8 2021 10:57am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jan 8 2021 11:50am)
Then you should totally support BLM and stop the false equivalence. In reality you don't think they should be held to a high standard because you value authority over justice.

Like Obama blaming "racist" schools for suspending black students, they have the problem entirely the wrong way around.

You do not eliminate crime by eliminating the police. The crime is the result of underlying socio-economic factors. If you want to address crime, address their material circumstances.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 8 2021 11:00am
I never understood that argument from Trump about police being targeted by thugs. I was law enforcement. I know for a fact the number of law enforcement killed in "targeted hits" is far fewer than the amount of unarmed black men killed by white police officers each year. It's bad business to kill cops. I don't understand why people think the numbers are african american deaths are so low. This is a real problem in policing. It's serious shit. When you look at the data it's undeniable. Unless you're someone like Ghot who, for some fucking reason, is incapable of understanding someone elses point of view or processing information with more than one variable.

I also know that a lot of blue line supporters don't actually know any cops. Most of us are dark humored assholes. Men and the women. So half the shit I hear about "law enforcement" I just laugh because the truth is it's far fuckin' darker. Fox News has a stranglehold on law enforcement because of old, white people. That's literally the problem. Once these old mother fuckers die off we'll see the majority of the country actually wants real reform.

This next part is going to sound crazy. I'm pretty fucking sure the federal government had Tupac and Biggie killed. I have no evidence to support this other than to point to the stark differences between BLM protests and white people committing terrorism. I feel it in my gut. They killed Tupac and Biggie. As a white person I fucking can't stand white people. It's always a white person ruining it for everyone else. Always.
Jan 8 2021 11:01am
Quote (bogie160 @ Jan 8 2021 10:57am)
Like Obama blaming "racist" schools for suspending black students, they have the problem entirely the wrong way around.

You do not eliminate crime by eliminating the police. The crime is the result of underlying socio-economic factors. If you want to address crime, address their material circumstances.

Over-policing exacerbates those socio-economic factors. You're so close to a breakthrough... just flirting with real understanding here it's infuriating!

You realize that the crack epidemic was a direct result of the CIA literally trafficking drugs to the inner city right? Like the CIA actively trafficked drugs to American cities to fund illegal operations.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Jan 8 2021 11:05am
Gold: 24.06
Jan 8 2021 11:01am
Quote (MizzouFTW @ Jan 8 2021 10:00am)
I never understood that argument from Trump about police being targeted by thugs. I was law enforcement. I know for a fact the number of law enforcement killed in "targeted hits" is far fewer than the amount of unarmed black men killed by white police officers each year. It's bad business to kill cops. I don't understand why people think the numbers are african american deaths are so low. This is a real problem in policing. It's serious shit. When you look at the data it's undeniable. Unless you're someone like Ghot who, for some fucking reason, is incapable of understanding someone elses point of view or processing information with more than one variable.

I also know that a lot of blue line supporters don't actually know any cops. Most of us are dark humored assholes. Men and the women. So half the shit I hear about "law enforcement" I just laugh because the truth is it's far fuckin' darker. Fox News has a stranglehold on law enforcement because of old, white people. That's literally the problem. Once these old mother fuckers die off we'll see the majority of the country actually wants real reform.

This next part is going to sound crazy. I'm pretty fucking sure the federal government had Tupac and Biggie killed. I have no evidence to support this other than to point to the stark differences between BLM protests and white people committing terrorism. I feel it in my gut. They killed Tupac and Biggie. As a white person I fucking can't stand white people. It's always a white person ruining it for everyone else. Always.

You’ve never looked at the data.
Jan 8 2021 11:04am
Quote (MizzouFTW @ Jan 8 2021 09:00am)

something like 15 unarmed black men were shot by police last year (and three times as many whites)

which is actually roughly equal to the amount of officers shot to death while on duty (45)

so i guess it's a wash

This post was edited by proccy on Jan 8 2021 11:04am
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 8 2021 11:05am
Quote (Landmine @ Jan 8 2021 11:01am)
You’ve never looked at the data.

I get it. You don't like someone with inside knowledge clashing with your view of law enforcement.

Honestly law enforcement as a whole are a bunch of pussies. The entire establishment lets the GOP treat them like attack dogs. Then when they bite the GOP backs off support. It's fucking embarrassing honestly.

Then we have people like you. You're intelligent. I've seen your posts. Yet you're not able to see through your own bias. It's cool dude. It's a skill you're not good at. You should practice.
Jan 8 2021 11:06am
Quote (MizzouFTW @ Jan 8 2021 09:05am)
I get it. You don't like someone with inside knowledge clashing with your view of law enforcement.

Honestly law enforcement as a whole are a bunch of pussies. The entire establishment lets the GOP treat them like attack dogs. Then when they bite the GOP backs off support. It's fucking embarrassing honestly.

Then we have people like you. You're intelligent. I've seen your posts. Yet you're not able to see through your own bias. It's cool dude. It's a skill you're not good at. You should practice.

if your 'inside knowledge' is at odds with real statistics i'm going to believe the statistics sorry nothing personal m9
Jan 8 2021 11:08am
Quote (proccy @ Jan 8 2021 11:04am)
something like 15 unarmed black men were shot by police last year (and three times as many whites)

which is actually roughly equal to the amount of officers shot to death while on duty (45)

so i guess it's a wash

The statistics for race of people arrested/killed/etc. isn't particularly reliable. There isn't a standard database that all precincts have to report to, there isn't a standard way to record race, and nobody goes through it to make sure what is reported is accurate. So really it's unknown, but almost certain to be far higher than what is reported in the official statistics.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Jan 8 2021 11:08am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1138139140141142346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll