d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Mueller Report
Prev1138139140141142173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,485.00
May 21 2019 02:33pm
The Dems created, out of thin air, all this need to investigate crap. They did it because their carefully laid plans were falling apart because Hillary lost.
I don't understand why it has taken Dems/left/PaRD so long to realize/admit to this. After all, it's fairly obvious.

Whether or not Carter Page was still with the Trump campaign has nothing at all to do with the fact that spying on Page was another one of the Dems inroads to setting up a scenario where they could investigate Trump....just because he won the election.

As for Comey, a fair and just Congress should have applauded his firing, and not used it as another inroad to investigating Trump for more non-existent things. I mean the guy WAS a crook. "Oh Hillary destroyed the evidence, OK, we'll just close the investigation."

This IS what's "going on", whether anyone wants to admit it or not. ^^

/e Btw, the House has just issued fresh subpoenas to former White House Communications Director Hope Hicks and Annie Donaldson, the former chief of staff to McGahn.
The latest ploy by the House is to subpoena so many people... that those people legally ignoring those subpoenas, will give the House enough illegal ammo to start impeachment proceedings.

Personally, I'd be embarrassed to be a Democrat in the House at this time.

This post was edited by Ghot on May 21 2019 02:41pm
Gold: 2,504.69
May 21 2019 02:40pm
and the expert on creating shit out of thin air speaks....
May 21 2019 02:42pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 21 2019 04:40pm)
and the expert on creating shit out of thin air speaks....

It's not really 'upper crust' to announce yourself like that.
May 21 2019 02:46pm
Quote (Ghot @ May 21 2019 02:42pm)
It's not really 'upper crust' to announce yourself like that.

a literal "I know you are but what am I" post.

F tier pard member.
May 21 2019 02:58pm

May 21 2019 02:59pm
Quote (Ghot @ May 21 2019 02:58pm)

Trump to his own AG:

"i'm fucked"
Gold: 5,356.00
Trader: Trusted
May 21 2019 03:08pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 21 2019 03:14pm)
its a "witch hunt" because they didn't find any collusion. only attempted collusion at Trump tower.

how can people be stupid enough to buy the hoax narrative? like the whole thing was obviously over-hyped by the left, but buying lock-stock-and-barrel that it's 100% a hoax.

if you think that it's because you're stupid. "who me?" you're saying, sitting there reading this. yes, you, you're not a smart human.

to call that meeting "attempted collusion" is a spin. the woman publicly stated she was not of the russian government.

this is a statement from DTJ on twitter to initial reactions. which was obviously reviewed by the mueller team. that team did not not charge him with perjury or obstruction. so we can assume the statements are not false.
it also includes the email chain in question leading to this.
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/884789418455953413

i don't see how accepting "dirt" is wrong at all imo, but my feelings are not law.
accepting dirt from non-government officials though, is something every runner for nearly every position would be guilty of.
May 21 2019 03:12pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ May 21 2019 03:08pm)
to call that meeting "attempted collusion" is a spin. the woman publicly stated she was not of the russian government.

this is a statement from DTJ on twitter to initial reactions. which was obviously reviewed by the mueller team. that team did not not charge him with perjury or obstruction. so we can assume the statements are not false.
it also includes the email chain in question leading to this.
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/884789418455953413

i don't see how accepting "dirt" is wrong at all imo, but my feelings are not law.
accepting dirt from non-government officials though, is something every runner for nearly every position would be guilty of.

you're using hindsight. that's a common mistake with legal matters. at the time it was pretty obvious that Don Jr had a meeting, in Trump tower no less, with a potential agent of the Russian govt. None of the leftists who were being hyperbolic at the time, afaik, knew it was "fake news".

for it to be a witch hunt they'd have had to know it was fake, which would be silly to suggest. politics is a dirty ass game, but if that's Trump's defense, then he's not something new he's just a shitty copy of what we already had. and should be investigated if something stinks.

keep in mind i've held the entire time that Trump didn't collude and that the investigation is a waste of time and money. but i got there using logic, not facts. witch hunt involves facts, in foresight, not hindsight.

you dont see why a govt official as big as the POTUS owing a favor to a foreign govt because they helped get them elected is wrong? wat?

This post was edited by thesnipa on May 21 2019 03:13pm
Gold: 5,356.00
Trader: Trusted
May 21 2019 03:24pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 21 2019 04:12pm)
you're using hindsight. that's a common mistake with legal matters. at the time it was pretty obvious that Don Jr had a meeting, in Trump tower no less, with a potential agent of the Russian govt. None of the leftists who were being hyperbolic at the time, afaik, knew it was "fake news".

for it to be a witch hunt they'd have had to know it was fake, which would be silly to suggest. politics is a dirty ass game, but if that's Trump's defense, then he's not something new he's just a shitty copy of what we already had. and should be investigated if something stinks.

keep in mind i've held the entire time that Trump didn't collude and that the investigation is a waste of time and money. but i got there using logic, not facts. witch hunt involves facts, in foresight, not hindsight.

was the trump tower mentioning in the warrant used to start this investigation? the "investigation" against trump was still a witch-hunt.
what does "potential agent of russia" mean? just because they are from russia? is everyone from russia a "potential agent"?

the trump tower thing is an after-find. which would be perfectly fine, but there was still no basis to start this without looking at "fine-combed prosecutorial evidence" not part of the warrant.

this investigation has had near unlimited restrictions, for them to not find "anything" on "anyone" to use as "prosecutorial evidence", would mean they didn't do an investigation.

edit to your edit:
you are claiming debt when things can just be donated. you are also going back to accepting from "government". not from "everyone else"

This post was edited by tagged4nothing on May 21 2019 03:26pm
May 21 2019 03:33pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ May 21 2019 03:24pm)
was the trump tower mentioning in the warrant used to start this investigation? the "investigation" against trump was still a witch-hunt.
what does "potential agent of russia" mean? just because they are from russia? is everyone from russia a "potential agent"?

the trump tower thing is an after-find. which would be perfectly fine, but there was still no basis to start this without looking at "fine-combed prosecutorial evidence" not part of the warrant.

this investigation has had near unlimited restrictions, for them to not find "anything" on "anyone" to use as "prosecutorial evidence", would mean they didn't do an investigation.

is this really the level of detail you research?

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

that's Don's email.

FORESIGHT means she could be a russian agent. hindsight tells us she isn't.

use FORESIGHT.

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/07/politics/donald-trump-jr-full-emails/

yada yada ya cnn, its just a transcript of his emails.

edit to your edit:
you are claiming debt when things can just be donated. you are also going back to accepting from "government". not from "everyone else"

i have no clue wat this means.

This post was edited by thesnipa on May 21 2019 03:33pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1138139140141142173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll