d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1138113821383138413853169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 4,404.67
Jul 22 2017 05:59am
Quote (Pollster @ 18 Jul 2015 18:23)
Clinton would win in an electoral landslide. I know people like to have fun discussing fringe candidates but anyone who would attempt to argue otherwise is clearly clueless regarding national and state politics. Clinton would receive at least 347 EVs, and could theoretically push into the 370s-380s if she was fortunate enough to have 6-8 months of campaigning against Trump as the Republican standard-bearer.

The amusing thing is that Trump's electoral viability is little different than most of the other Republicans running. Bush, Walker, Rubio, and Kasich are all capable of forcing a tight election and even winning in certain environments but most of the other primary candidates would fare as poorly as Trump would.

Quote (Thor123422 @ 18 Jul 2015 23:17)
Yeah no. The election isn't decided at the debates. He won't even make it that far.

Quote (Goomshill @ 19 Jul 2015 01:57)
Trump is getting free press because thats exactly what the GOP intended by pushing him to the front, getting a disposable onion candidate to soak up all the media scrutiny and paint a bullseye on his back while the real candidate(s) sit tight until later into the election season when anyone will actually care what they say. Candidates have nothing to gain by being in the media this early, but the media want to devour someone, so they put up a lightning rod and have their puppet intentionally act a fool so the rest of them are unscathed

They did the exact same thing with Herman Cain. Trump isn't a fringe candidate, he's a stooge, and he's doing his job excellently.

always a good laugh to bring those up once in a while.
Gold: 152.00
Jul 22 2017 06:42am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jul 22 2017 07:59am)
always a good laugh to bring those up once in a while.

Forgot my masterpiece.
Gold: 57.00
Jul 22 2017 07:13am
Quote (ampoo @ 21 Jul 2017 04:52)
a very valuable contribution, thank you

at least heinrich avoided homophobic or ethnic slurs in that post. guy argues like a 12-year old who is playing call of duty
Gold: 285.00
Jul 22 2017 08:55am
Quote (ampoo @ Jul 20 2017 09:20am)
your bottom line is already the finest propaganda, what we have here is the result of a sunni extremist insurgency, backed by the us, to get rid of assad
of course his bombings were just for fun and had nothing to do with the jihadists using civilians as a shield (i dont approve of his methods, to be clear)

and to answer your question
depending on my status i would not stay of course
however i wouldnt travel through a dozend safe states, paying thousands of bucks for illegal entry into a country with the best welfare state
almost needless to state how ridiculous your holocaust and concentration camp blabber is :lol:

actual refugees have ended up in the safe areas of syria and the neighbor states under shitty conditions

and to expose your narrative even more, how do you explain the fact that hundreds of thousands of those people have returned to areas that assad has recaptured from the jihadists? thats weird, according to you they should stick with the "moderate" rebels
https://www.theguardian.com/world/gallery/2017/jul/06/syrians-return-to-normal-life-in-aleppo-in-pictures
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40460126

Of course some people are going home now that the biggest war on several decades is winding down.

Nothing you said counters my points especially the one where Assad attacked peaceful demonstrators.

To be fair I was rooting against Mubarak, Qaddafi, Khomeini, and every other blood thirsty tyrant in the way of freedom, despots left over from colonisation.

The problem is you guys don't believe really in self determination and human freedom. You have the ethics of slaves who are told to obey.

Quote (ofthevoid @ Jul 20 2017 10:03am)
You've been drinking the propaganda kool aid for so long that you actually peddle it now. Most Syrians that left Syria first fled to gov't held areas, then poured through to Turkey. I haven't seen a single news report where someone claimed that the government was restricting refugees from leaving, meanwhile the rebels time after time have been proven to hold innocent people back.

Really? I thought it was ISIS doing that in Raqqa. I remember when Alleppo was seiged and barrel bombs were being used in homes and chemical weapons used on hospitals, sponsored by the Russian state. All to distract from the fact the Russian people have no good healthcare, no jobs, and they can't really buy much.

You guys pretend this regional power who can't feed itself or produce much is an alternative pole to the US. I don't think denying American exceptionalism and artifically elevating another minor power to superpower when it really isn't is not a good thing.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 22 2017 09:00am
Gold: 57.00
Jul 23 2017 01:52pm

A Putin-connected democrat crybaby lectures a compromised democrat loser on the basics of winning elections :lol:
Gold: 17,384.69
Jul 23 2017 02:00pm
Quote (excellence @ 23 Jul 2017 20:52)
https://kek.gg/i/736sWR.jpeg
A Putin-connected democrat crybaby lectures a compromised democrat loser on the basics of winning elections :lol:

#winning isnt it ?

Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 24 2017 08:30am
So Chuck Schumer released his hyped up 'better deal better ingredients better pizza' policy campaign to try to pander to white middle class and workers again.

It consisted of... 'higher wages and job training'
Unbelievably tone deaf democrats. They absolutely refuse to budge an inch on policy and wont even go near protectionism or closed borders. They think they can dress up minimum wage hikes and sell them to people who have zero responsiveness or outright negativity towards it. And telling workers you want to take them our of their 20 year industry and reeducate them in tech, cmon

"Americans are clamoring for bold changes to our politics and our economy."

So we offer them tax credits for job training

This post was edited by Goomshill on Jul 24 2017 08:33am
Jul 24 2017 08:54am
Quote (Goomshill @ 24 Jul 2017 16:30)
So Chuck Schumer released his hyped up 'better deal better ingredients better pizza' policy campaign to try to pander to white middle class and workers again.

It consisted of... 'higher wages and job training'
Unbelievably tone deaf democrats. They absolutely refuse to budge an inch on policy and wont even go near protectionism or closed borders. They think they can dress up minimum wage hikes and sell them to people who have zero responsiveness or outright negativity towards it. And telling workers you want to take them our of their 20 year industry and reeducate them in tech, cmon

"we want your jobs to continue to be outsourced to china and mexiko. and when you go to restaurants and stores, you will have to pay higher prices to cover the increased minimum wage. but hey, if you want job training after you lost your outsourced regular job, you'll get tax breaks on the costs of this job training. and if you decide to instead pursue a career in a minimum wage job, you will benefit from the increased minimum wage, ha! doesnt that sound like a great deal?"

dems in a nutshell.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jul 24 2017 08:55am
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 24 2017 09:10am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jul 24 2017 08:54am)
"we want your jobs to continue to be outsourced to china and mexiko. and when you go to restaurants and stores, you will have to pay higher prices to cover the increased minimum wage. but hey, if you want job training after you lost your outsourced regular job, you'll get tax breaks on the costs of this job training. and if you decide to instead pursue a career in a minimum wage job, you will benefit from the increased minimum wage, ha! doesnt that sound like a great deal?"

dems in a nutshell.

Chuck's pitch actually really did include 'reduce their everyday expenses', which is just a codeword for more globalism and outsourcing to bring down costs of goods.
Its astounding to me they could hype this up as a big policy shift to retake the middle class, then when its unveiled, its just the exact same policy platform as 2016, except applying liberal amounts of spin to dress it up

Trump campaigned on protectionism, renegotiating trade deals, fighting corporate globalism, fighting H1B abuse, stemming immigration all foremost. Then he added in infrastructure spending and paid family leave.
Democrats think they can just replace all the protectionist trade policy with "tax credits for job training for guys halfway to retirement" and "increased minimum wage that brings down the middle class"
Its so tonedeaf and arrogant. They learned nothing, they made no compromise, they did not switch course. Good riddance I guess

This post was edited by Goomshill on Jul 24 2017 09:27am
Jul 24 2017 09:24am
Quote (Goomshill @ 24 Jul 2017 17:10)
Chuck's pitch actually really did include 'reduce their everyday expenses', which is just a codeword for more globalism and outsourcing to bring down costs of goods.
Its astounding to me they could hype this up as a big policy shift to retake the middle class, then when its unveiled, its just the exact same policy platform as 2016, except applying liberal amounts of spin to dress it up

Trump campaigned on protectionism, renegotiating trade deals, fighting corporate globalism, stemming immigration all foremost, fighting H1B abuse, etc. Then he added in infrastructure spending and paid family leave.
Democrats think they can just replace all the protectionist trade policy with "tax credits for job training for guys halfway to retirement" and "increased minimum wage that brings down the middle class"
Its so tonedeaf and arrogant. They learned nothing, they made no compromise, they did not switch course. Good riddance I guess

they are, once again, putting all their chips on trump selfdestructing. that didnt work in 2016 and wont work in 2017 or 2018.
and generally speaking: if there emerged a candidate who runs an agenda similar to trump's, but without trump's plethora of flaws, he would wipe the floor with them.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jul 24 2017 09:27am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1138113821383138413853169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll