d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1137138139140141307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
May 27 2023 03:57pm
Quote (Jupe @ May 27 2023 05:55pm)
dont make me do it

Do it
Gold: 2,420.00
May 27 2023 03:59pm
Quote (zorzin @ May 27 2023 05:57pm)
Do it

dab
May 27 2023 04:05pm
Quote (Jupe @ May 27 2023 05:59pm)

Ahh sorry I meant in a public sphere with a broad audience not on a Diablo botting website lol
Gold: 2,420.00
May 27 2023 04:05pm
Quote (zorzin @ May 27 2023 06:05pm)
Ahh sorry I meant in a public sphere with a broad audience not on a Diablo botting website lol

shit damn gamer id post it on my instagram but id rather not get murdered sry
May 27 2023 05:34pm
Quote (addone @ May 28 2023 06:46am)
No one cares if it's old testament it's your god who commands to chop off part of your dick period. Denying actions of your god when it's not convenient...hmm. You worship a butcher who has the most sensitive ego. Please go and pray (cope) to your invisible, inaudible, intangible, illusionary sky wizard that will definitely work this time.

https://i.ibb.co/2hySrrf/images-2023-05-27-T082900-791.jpg

Again, you failed to comprehend the Bible.

I remember earlier on you said how you don't need God to know that taking the life of another human being is wrong? What you fail to realize is that very knowledge came from God.

Let's take a look at God's Covenant with Noah.

Genesis 9:1-7

Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. The fear and dread of you will fall on all the beasts of the earth, and on all the birds in the sky, on every creature that moves along the ground, and on all the fish in the sea; they are given into your hands. Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.

“But you must not eat meat that has its lifeblood still in it. And for your lifeblood I will surely demand an accounting. I will demand an accounting from every animal. And from each human being, too, I will demand an accounting for the life of another human being.

“Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans shall their blood be shed;
for in the image of God
has God made mankind.

As for you, be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it.”

What you can infer from this is that life was very different before the flood. Humans were not afraid to take the life of other humans but also did not look to animals as food. The first recorded murder in the Bible is when Cain takes the life of his brother, Abel.

God has given man the right and responsibility of capital punishment. Would you defy authority and murder another human being? You know the consequences if you do. God himself has put that fear in you and has put man in charge of making sure that life will not return to where it was before the flood.

Romans 13:1-5

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

What about animals for food? Again, life was different before the flood. After the flood is now a new beginning and perhaps the eco system will never be the same.

So when you say that you don't need God to know that murder is wrong? God himself gave you that knowledge and fear of murder.

Warn: 20%
May 27 2023 05:49pm
Quote (addone @ May 27 2023 01:46pm)
No one cares if it's old testament it's your god who commands to chop off part of your dick period. Denying actions of your god when it's not convenient...hmm. You worship a butcher who has the most sensitive ego. Please go and pray (cope) to your invisible, inaudible, intangible, illusionary sky wizard that will definitely work this time.

https://i.ibb.co/2hySrrf/images-2023-05-27-T082900-791.jpg

REEEEEEEEEEEE at the sky about a lil flap of skin from some ancient book you call all fairytles. butcher lil children on a operating table and you prance around in glee

Quote (addone @ May 27 2023 01:53pm)

genetic fallacy
lol the harry potter argument. lol you believe in hary potter
never heard any one say that to me so your lying again

Gold: 69.69
May 27 2023 06:24pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 28 2023 11:49am)
REEEEEEEEEEEE at the sky about a lil flap of skin from some ancient book you call all fairytles. butcher lil children on a operating table and you prance around in glee

genetic fallacy
lol the harry potter argument. lol you believe in hary potter
never heard any one say that to me so your lying again

Your Bible not only talks and demands mutilations done but literally claims murder of children. Also thanks for finally admitting your god demands chopping part of your dick off. Now you are into damage control trying to pass off how it's not a big deal.

Simp harder for your sky daddy he needs little sheep to make murder, rape, and intolerance great again. Sell me more propaganda I need to browse through the entire catalogue of Christian justifications.
May 27 2023 06:55pm
Quote (addone @ May 27 2023 05:24pm)
Your Bible not only talks and demands mutilations done but literally claims murder of children. Also thanks for finally admitting your god demands chopping part of your dick off. Now you are into damage control trying to pass off how it's not a big deal.

Simp harder for your sky daddy he needs little sheep to make murder, rape, and intolerance great again. Sell me more propaganda I need to browse through the entire catalogue of Christian justifications.

how come your so fascinated with a lil flap of skin but so quiet when it comes to the butchering of lil kids on an operating table.
complete evil of you to dismiss such things that are happening right now just to focus on something you say is just fairytales

you other stuff is just crayon prophet heresy O mighty crayon prophet addone
Gold: 69.69
May 27 2023 07:08pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 28 2023 12:55pm)
how come your so fascinated with a lil flap of skin but so quiet when it comes to the butchering of lil kids on an operating table.
complete evil of you to dismiss such things that are happening right now just to focus on something you say is just fairytales

you other stuff is just crayon prophet heresy O mighty crayon prophet addone

Deflection + Whataboutism. Instead of talking about what the bible/Christian crayons talk about in a bible hypocrisy exposure thread let's discuss unrelated talking points about a different subject. Hmm?

Keep coping little sheep. Your God in the bible talks about and commands murder, rape, destruction, killing and sacrificing children. You signed up to this twisted ideology, now you are trying to downplay and avoid discussion all together. Why are you so determined to simp for this fairy tale? Are you not capable to self determine or thinking for yourself?

This post was edited by addone on May 27 2023 07:09pm
May 27 2023 07:13pm
Quote (addone @ May 27 2023 06:08pm)
Deflection + Whataboutism. Instead of talking about what the bible/Christian crayons talk about in a bible hypocrisy exposure thread let's discuss unrelated talking points about a different subject. Hmm?

Keep coping little sheep. Your God in the bible talks about and commands murder, rape, destruction, killing and sacrificing children. You signed up to this twisted ideology, now you are trying to downplay and avoid discussion all together. Why are you so determined to simp for this fairy tale? Are you not capable to self determine or thinking for yourself?

i dont go for your crayon prophet heresy interpretation full filling your kook antitheist mentality something you claim is just fairy tales butt all super duper quiet any atrocities happening today all making you a fake on so many levels. God is not mocked it is you that becomes the mockery
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1137138139140141307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll