d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Mueller Report
Prev1136137138139140173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,356.00
Trader: Trusted
May 19 2019 10:08am
Quote (Greet @ May 18 2019 08:55pm)
GOP Rep. Justin Amash becomes first of Republican party to call President Trump's actions impeachable based on the Mueller report. Stated most members of Congress didn't even read it. Finally he states an already well known fact of AG Barr's inability to do his job.

this is not fact. this is fiction brought to you by the democratic senate and congress, along with a good chunk of the MSM.

would you care to explain what you believe barr has or hasn't done that leaves him lacking at his job?
Quote (Skinned @ May 19 2019 11:01am)

Fox News, lol. For the overly stupid and geriatric.

it was a fox news exclusive. he only posted the preview of it.
you don't find that on CNN, sorry.

i mean everything was on that same page. get some glasses mang

This post was edited by tagged4nothing on May 19 2019 10:11am
May 19 2019 10:16am
Gold: 285.00
May 19 2019 10:25am
Quote (tagged4nothing @ May 19 2019 11:08am)
this is not fact. this is fiction brought to you by the democratic senate and congress, along with a good chunk of the MSM.

would you care to explain what you believe barr has or hasn't done that leaves him lacking at his job?

He lied about the Mueller report, per Mueller himself. When the guy who wrote the report said that the guy reading is misrepresenting it, well, it hurts the guys credibility. Due to Barr acting like Trump's personal attorney as Trump's personal attorney starts a prison sentence, Barr needs to watch himself, because he is the next Scooter Libby. Scooter thought he was safe and protected shilling for his bosses too.

“There is now public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation. This threatens to undermine a central purpose for which the Department appointed the Special Counsel: to assure full public confidence in the outcome of the investigations,” he continued. To rectify the situation, Mueller recommended that Barr release the full 448-page report’s introduction and executive summaries.

So either he is a poor lawyer, which we know better than by his resume, or he is being deceitful for his boss, and since he is in such the public eye so many people know....so we have serious dishonesty that everybody knows about.

Since we pretty much know there was no collusion he could have been objective in his presentation but he was not and he made his positions known on the piece even before reading it. He shouldn't be flaming the flames of conspiracy, but they are a group of known liars lying.

Its a shame because the truth would have set them free, even after some bad publicity. Trump hates the fact that Russia wanted him to win because he was objectively the weaker sovereign in terms of foreign affairs.

He has been no call/no showing to work a lot:

Amy Klobuchar
@amyklobuchar
Memo To Whoever Is In Charge: Last time I checked, AG nominee Barr was not a furloughed worker. Why was shutdown given as reason for him not meeting w/me before hearing like every other nominee has done w/judiciary Senators? I even met w/head of patents once. Will serve coffee.

Richard Blumenthal
@SenBlumenthal
Unprecedented & unacceptable, AG nominee Barr defies norms & degrades his stature by ducking individual Senate meetings. They help us & him prepare for hearings. DOJ pathetic excuses only deepen the embarrassment

Major breech of protocols and he knows better than to miss these functions of his job due to where and who he has clerked for.

Can you No Show/No Call to work and not be criticized? Its justified. My bosses would be questioning me if I stopped coming to meetings and I'm not nearly as important as the Attorney General of the United States in these processes.

Has William Barr done anything to get canned? Probably not, but he is hilariously bad as an attorney general and is obviously a Trump stooge. He is another bad hire by a guy who claims to be great at business but can't staff a team to save his life. He is what Trump want's, which is someone who will do what he orders and protect him and be uncritical of him. He is like the rest of the guys that have replaced the competent people who have worked for Trump and left the office because they couldn't work for someone so far beneath them in terms of honor and love of the US. Trump lacks in those departments.
May 19 2019 10:46am
Quote (Skinned @ May 19 2019 11:25am)
He lied about the Mueller report, per Mueller himself. When the guy who wrote the report said that the guy reading is misrepresenting it, well, it hurts the guys credibility. Due to Barr acting like Trump's personal attorney as Trump's personal attorney starts a prison sentence, Barr needs to watch himself, because he is the next Scooter Libby. Scooter thought he was safe and protected shilling for his bosses too.

So either he is a poor lawyer, which we know better than by his resume, or he is being deceitful for his boss, and since he is in such the public eye so many people know....so we have serious dishonesty that everybody knows about.

Since we pretty much know there was no collusion he could have been objective in his presentation but he was not and he made his positions known on the piece even before reading it. He shouldn't be flaming the flames of conspiracy, but they are a group of known liars lying.

Its a shame because the truth would have set them free, even after some bad publicity. Trump hates the fact that Russia wanted him to win because he was objectively the weaker sovereign in terms of foreign affairs.

He has been no call/no showing to work a lot:

Major breech of protocols and he knows better than to miss these functions of his job due to where and who he has clerked for.

Can you No Show/No Call to work and not be criticized? Its justified. My bosses would be questioning me if I stopped coming to meetings and I'm not nearly as important as the Attorney General of the United States in these processes.

Has William Barr done anything to get canned? Probably not, but he is hilariously bad as an attorney general and is obviously a Trump stooge. He is another bad hire by a guy who claims to be great at business but can't staff a team to save his life. He is what Trump want's, which is someone who will do what he orders and protect him and be uncritical of him. He is like the rest of the guys that have replaced the competent people who have worked for Trump and left the office because they couldn't work for someone so far beneath them in terms of honor and love of the US. Trump lacks in those departments.

ok, let's go at these 1 by 1.

barr lied: false
first, you meant to say barr brought confusion, but this is also false.
it was media spin that brought confusion.

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=5984399-Mueller-Letter-to-Barr
mueller did not ask for the "full report" to be released. that is only the misguided statement of the "journalist" that you're afraid to source the quotes from.
mueller asked barr to release additional documents that was enclosed within the letter he sent.
barr stated he "only" was releasing the "principal conclusions" at that time, everything else would be released at the same time.

barr is a no-show: true/false
barr did not show up to the congressional oversight committee. he went to the senate judiciary committee just before that though.
in that senate judiciary, there were literal slandering rants from the democratic party followed up with vague related questions for sound bites used on CNN.
CNN did not drop the ball here and cut choice segments to undermine the words of the AG.

Gold: 57.00
May 19 2019 11:39am
Quote (Skinned @ 19 May 2019 12:25)
He lied about the Mueller report, per Mueller himself.

proof? or you still writing dear diary entries in the wrong section again

*LAUGH OUT LOUD*
Quote (Greet @ 19 May 2019 09:47)
I don't come to this section often but I'm just going to assume that you're the friendly troll of it. What a dumb post

expecting a politician to take action to back up his words, especially a serious accusation such as ‘impeachable offenses’ isn’t trolling. heck he can call adam schiff (D) who has ‘evidence of collusion’ and they can joint-submit articles of impeachment 9 AM tomorrow morning.

anything short of this is just subversive behavior on the taxpayer dime

i just have a higher standard set for those politicians who are little more than taxpayer-funded leeches than many who post here

*LAUGH OUT LOUD*

e: reported both of you, btw

This post was edited by excellence on May 19 2019 11:41am
May 19 2019 11:59am
Quote (tagged4nothing @ May 19 2019 11:46am)
ok, let's go at these 1 by 1.

barr lied: false
first, you meant to say barr brought confusion, but this is also false.
it was media spin that brought confusion.

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=5984399-Mueller-Letter-to-Barr
mueller did not ask for the "full report" to be released. that is only the misguided statement of the "journalist" that you're afraid to source the quotes from.
mueller asked barr to release additional documents that was enclosed within the letter he sent.
barr stated he "only" was releasing the "principal conclusions" at that time, everything else would be released at the same time.

barr is a no-show: true/false
barr did not show up to the congressional oversight committee. he went to the senate judiciary committee just before that though.
in that senate judiciary, there were literal slandering rants from the democratic party followed up with vague related questions for sound bites used on CNN.
CNN did not drop the ball here and cut choice segments to undermine the words of the AG.

First bold: You're the sort that blames the media for everything and pretends your politicians are the only honest people in the game. Mueller himself said it brought confusion, you can't dispute that, and you seem to understand the argument, which is what you asked for. I answered your fucking question.

Second bold, you said he didn't come to the meeting, apparently justifying it because his feelings were hurt. I don't give a fuck about feelings, he is the Attorney General of the United States, he should stand by his work under scrutiny.

Also he couldn't answer very basic questions in a straightforward manner during those hearings at all. This is a criticism of his ability to work. The exacerbation of someone who can't answer basic lawyer questions in hearing is honestly something that should be expected. He should have planned for resistance, and he is amateur in that he didn't...he was caught with his pants down. He looked clueless.

I said in my post there doesn't seem to be a reason to can him he just sucks at his job because he is a sycophant like everybody else in the Trump cabinet currently.

You asked what are the arguments, and I told you the arguments. These are the criticisms, whether you support them or not. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Your opinion doesn't invalidate mine and I will never say you're wrong about your feelings when you state how you feel about something.

This post was edited by Skinned on May 19 2019 12:01pm
May 19 2019 12:10pm
Quote (Skinned @ May 19 2019 12:59pm)
First bold: You're the sort that blames the media for everything and pretends your politicians are the only honest people in the game. Mueller himself said it brought confusion, you can't dispute that, and you seem to understand the argument, which is what you asked for. I answered your fucking question.

Second bold, you said he didn't come to the meeting, apparently justifying it because his feelings were hurt. I don't give a fuck about feelings, he is the Attorney General of the United States, he should stand by his work under scrutiny.

Also he couldn't answer very basic questions in a straightforward manner during those hearings at all. This is a criticism of his ability to work.

I said in my post there doesn't seem to be a reason to can him he just sucks at his job because he is a sycophant like everybody else in the Trump cabinet currently.

You asked what are the arguments, and I told you the arguments. These are the criticisms, whether you support them or not. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Your opinion doesn't invalidate mine and I will never say you're wrong about your feelings when you state how you feel about something.

didn't you just slam me for linking the "exclusive" from Fox News? lol hypocrite

mueller did not think barr caused the confusion. if he did, mueller would be telling barr, that mueller's own "principal conclusions" were misleading.
so mueller would be yelling at barr about mueller's words? ya right..

he didn't go to the "1" meeting. which a lot of people refuse to do. including comey

he answered questions straight-forwardly. which questions did he not?
please link to me harris.

your arguments were false for your whole first paragraph. even the "non-sourced sources" of yours were false statements.
skipping "1" slandering hearing, is not a major breach of protocol. so everything you stated was false.

This post was edited by tagged4nothing on May 19 2019 12:11pm
May 19 2019 12:50pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ May 19 2019 01:10pm)
didn't you just slam me for linking the "exclusive" from Fox News? lol hypocrite

mueller did not think barr caused the confusion. if he did, mueller would be telling barr, that mueller's own "principal conclusions" were misleading.
so mueller would be yelling at barr about mueller's words? ya right..

he didn't go to the "1" meeting. which a lot of people refuse to do. including comey

he answered questions straight-forwardly. which questions did he not?
please link to me harris.

your arguments were false for your whole first paragraph. even the "non-sourced sources" of yours were false statements.
skipping "1" slandering hearing, is not a major breach of protocol. so everything you stated was false.

In PaRD posting quality I gave myself the lowest rating. You're welcome.
Gold: 17,384.69
May 19 2019 07:15pm
Justin Amash
@justinamash
Here are my principal conclusions:
1. Attorney General Barr has deliberately misrepresented Mueller’s report.
2. President Trump has engaged in impeachable conduct.
3. Partisanship has eroded our system of checks and balances.
4. Few members of Congress have read the report

Gold: 13,615.00
May 19 2019 07:43pm
The Mueller report found nothing.

Trump is being all-out attacked by Dar'ul Islam: the entire globalist push is Dar'ul Islam as they continue to scapegoat basically everything they are doing on to the Jews (who did the same thing before them). This is why Jews/Muslims are locked: Muslims require Jews as their scapegoat and instill/install hatred *for* Jews into non-Muslims such that private alliances are formed against "Jew"-controlled nations. This is how Islam ensnares wealthy people: via luring them into sex cults (provided they join Islam) and therefor later blackmailing them by threatening to expose them globally. This is how the game is played - people like AOC, Ilhan, Tlaib, Clinton, Obama, Brennan, Comey, Strok etc.

https://archive.is/jzccm

People, the HRC DNC was the Western Front for "access" to the human trafficking networks that were frequented by "donors" who wanted "access". This entire global pedophilia network goes back to the precepts of Islam which "enslaves" non-Muslims to advance the cause of Allah. That involves running human trafficking rings using non-Muslims.

This is where all of the fascist suppression of Islam is coming from: the so-called phobia lies with Dar'ul Islam and their phobia of criticisms of Islam - especially when this all goes global. That is why they are trying to ram in down the UN's throat (which is a corrupt organization full of pedophiles) to globally ban all criticisms of Islam and the idol Muhammad. Muslims aren't even aware they are worshiping an idol because the Qur'an is evolved (ie. forged) from Christian strophic hymns and is *not* the perfect, inimitable, unaltered, inerrant word of god, as *all* Muslims "believe".

You have well over 1 000 000 000 people who "believe" a man-made book is the perfect, eternal, FINAL word of god, which necessarily makes it "superior" to all non-Muslims' laws which Muslims "believe" are man-made, therefor inferior. The reality is, Sharia is man-made, and Islam is forcefully installing 7th century barbarism over 21st century evolved humanist laws that actually abolished slavery.

The U.S. Democrats are the party of slavery - they leech off other people. The same is true for Islam.
The U.S. Republicans are the party that freed slaves - they protect the constitution.

The entire weaponized Left is a proxy front for Islam within the U.S. This is the big picture people can't see because criticisms of Islam are basically criminalized online now due to the fascism suppression of Islam. It's all over the place - Twitter, Facebook, Google etc. these jihad pro-sharia fronts are placed in all of these major organizations, all working together trying to "get away with" constantly trying to pin others for their own crimes.

This is exactly what the Left does to the Right: projects its own crimes and gets people confused and looking in the opposite direction. If you want to know what game Islam plays, whatever they accuse others of, the same is what they are guilty of. The same is the mark of Cain - projection, scapegoating (tilling ones own soil) and was the reason Adam was kicked out of Eden: for blaming the woman for his own iniquity.

What is the hijab a symbol of? Sexually degenerated men sexually objectifying women, and blaming her for the conduct of the man.

Islam is the perpetual fall of man - it is true many/most Muslims are genuine good people, but the ideology if Islam is a problem being purported as a solution.

When problem acts as solution, this is cancer.

So for the people debating over the Mueller report: it is a win for humanity and anybody who opposes Donald Trump for attempting to expose the human trafficking network HRC was running all this time is extremely ignorant to the bigger picture.

This post was edited by jEevion on May 19 2019 07:45pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1136137138139140173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll