d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1136213631364136513663169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 260.11
Jul 13 2017 07:43pm
I thought it was strange I was seeing so many stupid posts. My post blocker stopped working.

Welcome back old friend.
Gold: 57.00
Jul 13 2017 07:52pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ 13 Jul 2017 21:36)

he ragequit the discussion. no one likes a quitter! hope he doesn't ragequit trying to get an interview. he just might get one next cycle!

to little fella who calls himself thor aka the thomas the tank engine of petri dishes, just repeat: "i think i can, i think i can, i think i can!!!"

Gold: 285.00
Jul 13 2017 07:53pm
Quote (excellence @ Jul 13 2017 08:52pm)
he ragequit the discussion. no one likes a quitter! hope he doesn't ragequit trying to get an interview. he just might get one next cycle!

to little fella who calls himself thor aka the thomas the tank engine of petri dishes, just repeat: "i think i can, i think i can, i think i can!!!"

https://kek.gg/i/7yX3Bq.png

https://www.emojibase.com/resources/img/emojis/apple/1f602.png https://www.emojibase.com/resources/img/emojis/apple/1f602.png

Low class.
Gold: 57.00
Jul 13 2017 07:56pm
Quote (Skinned @ 13 Jul 2017 21:53)
Low class.

he certainly is! maybe if he (little fella who calls himself thor) would stop making dumb wrong posts here, would ease up on the unwarranted self importance, and started working hard, he'd elevate his class.

great post my wannabe commie friend!

This post was edited by excellence on Jul 13 2017 07:57pm
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Jul 13 2017 08:09pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 14 Jul 2017 02:39)
"he was aware of the threat" is not the same as "he was acknowledging the threat", in the sense of "taking it seriously". thats what I meant with my initial statement.

but keep trying to nail me down on a minor linguistic vagueness while ignoring all the actual arguments I made. I laid out in detail why I think that trump's NK strategy so far is much more coherent and credible than that of obama.

first of all, plz look up what "acknowledging" means - i'm not talking about a "minor linguistic vagueness", but about someone completely redefining a word and pivoting hard from their original statement, just because they can't seem to admit they were plain WRONG.
that is not my fault. there is PLENTY of evidence that obama not only used words (like trump so far), but took concrete action and addressed the topic multiple times, including a serious warning to trump about HOW big of an issue it really is.

your whole narrative is so obviously moronic that i seriously cringe when you now try to pass it off as a "minor linguistic vagueness" - plz don't insult your own intelligence like that, we both know what this is...
seriously, the hoops you are willing to jump through to defend this... i get it, you love trump, but do you honestly not realise how stupid this makes you look? and i'm not even trying to insult you, i know without emotions and pride involved, if it concerned the other side, you would very much be able to see it, you seem to be a reasonably smart guy, generally speaking... but on this one... ouch!

Quote (excellence @ 14 Jul 2017 02:52)

https://kek.gg/i/7yX3Bq.png

https://www.emojibase.com/resources/img/emojis/apple/1f602.png https://www.emojibase.com/resources/img/emojis/apple/1f602.png

and here i thought you couldn't sink any lower...

This post was edited by fender on Jul 13 2017 08:14pm
Jul 13 2017 08:15pm
Quote (excellence @ Jul 13 2017 08:56pm)
he certainly is! maybe if he (little fella who calls himself thor) would stop making dumb wrong posts here, would ease up on the unwarranted self importance, and started working hard, he'd elevate his class.

great post my wannabe commie friend!

Elevating social class = exacerbating false consciousness.

Had to throw in some Marxist theory. I'm gonna make a Marxism thread tomorrow if I get a chance to talk about some of the concepts. I don't know if I'll get to it, because I'm doing to motherfucking Eldora Speedway for some sprinter car madness in the Kings Royal :)

http://www.eldoraspeedway.com/

If any of you guys come I'll buy you a beer :thumbsup: Bring earplugs and goggles....it is basically hillbilly mad max.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 13 2017 08:17pm
Gold: 4,404.67
Jul 13 2017 08:37pm
Quote (fender @ 14 Jul 2017 04:09)
first of all, plz look up what "acknowledging" means - i'm not talking about a "minor linguistic vagueness", but about someone completely redefining a word and pivoting hard from their original statement, just because they can't seem to admit they were plain WRONG.
that is not my fault.

look up the meaning of the word yourself. acknowledging something is not the same as being aware of something.

there is PLENTY of evidence that obama not only used words (like trump so far),

trump has ramped up the pressure on both china and north korea, he has gotten for the first time a joint UN security council resolution on NK together with the chinese, and he has started imposing sanctions on chinese banks who collaborate with north korea. those are concrete measures that trump has taken, so it is YOU who is plain wrong by claiming that trump has been all talk.

by the way: you would know this if you had read (instead of ignored) my lengthy post from two pages prior where I was detailing those things, with sources, quotes from high-ranking officials and so on.

but took concrete action and addressed the topic multiple times, including a serious warning to trump about HOW big of an issue it really is.
obama adressed the topic mostly verbally. mostly in "north korea has launched yet another missile, so I HAVE to say something"-fashion.
that obama warned trump about the urgency of the NK issue is true, but doesnt change the fact that he himself let it slide for almost the entirety of his term. had he done anything impactful about the NK issue during his term, the issue might very well not have been as urgent when he was passing the torch to trump. :rolleyes:

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jul 13 2017 08:38pm
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 13 2017 10:21pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 13 2017 10:15pm)
Elevating social class = exacerbating false consciousness.

Had to throw in some Marxist theory. I'm gonna make a Marxism thread tomorrow if I get a chance to talk about some of the concepts. I don't know if I'll get to it, because I'm doing to motherfucking Eldora Speedway for some sprinter car madness in the Kings Royal :)

http://www.eldoraspeedway.com/

If any of you guys come I'll buy you a beer :thumbsup: Bring earplugs and goggles....it is basically hillbilly mad max.

Marx was a criminal. He let his family starve as a debtor.
Jul 13 2017 10:24pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jul 13 2017 11:21pm)
Marx was a criminal. He let his family starve as a debtor.

Ad hominem isn't a statistical argument, or any argument at all.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 13 2017 10:27pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 14 2017 12:24am)
Ad hominem isn't a statistical argument, or any argument at all.

It is in this case. Marx created all of his philosophies out of self projection.

ie: He didn't pay any of his interns, yet he created an entire philosophy to blame other people for not getting paid. Its really comical when you look at the story of his life.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1136213631364136513663169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll