d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Mar A Lago Raided By Fbi
Prev1135136137138139233Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11,407.33
Aug 18 2022 12:31pm
Quote (fender @ Aug 18 2022 10:58am)
camboy channels his "austere religious scholar" powers:

Maria Valeryevna Butina (Russian: Мария Валерьевна Бутина, sometimes transliterated as Mariya Butina; born November 10, 1988) is a Russian politician, political activist and former entrepreneur who was convicted in 2018 of acting as an unregistered foreign agent of Russia within the United States.[1][2][3]

She worked as an assistant for Aleksandr Torshin, a former member of the Federation Council, a member of Vladimir Putin's United Russia party, and a deputy governor of the Central Bank of Russia.[4] In this role, she worked to infiltrate conservative groups in the US, including the National Rifle Association, as part of an effort to promote Russian interests in the 2016 United States presidential election.[4][5][6] The Senate Intelligence Committee later concluded that she attempted to persuade the Trump campaign to establish a secret communications back channel with Russia.[7]

In July 2018, while residing in Washington, D.C., Butina was arrested by the FBI and charged with acting as an agent of the Russian Federation "without prior notification to the Attorney General."[8] In December 2018, she pleaded guilty to felony charges of conspiracy to act as an unregistered foreign agent of the Russian state under 18 U.S.C. §951.[9][10][11][12][13] In April 2019, a federal judge sentenced her to 18 months in prison.[14] She served around 5 months at Tallahassee Federal Correctional Institution. Her 9-month pretrial prison term[15] was counted towards her sentence, and she was released in October 2019 and deported back to Russia.[16] She denied accusations that she was a Russian agent.[17] In 2021, she was elected to the State Duma as a member of United Russia.

Typical arrogant NPC parrots the media and copies a wiki page and thinks he knows everything without even trying to consider what was said.

I never claimed she didn't plead guilty to not registering as a foreign agent.
In fact I explicitly quoted someone who said she was persecuted for not filling out the paperwork while Russian.
That does not mean I am claiming she did fill out the paperwork, nor does it mean she was some sinister spy in cahoots with Trump.

Try reading this and thinking a little bit

https://newrepublic.com/article/153036/maria-butina-profile-wasnt-russian-spy

Posting an old pic of Trump Jr standing next a woman for a picture who was falsely alleged to be a spy after-the-fact and claiming its a new picture is just the latest facebook-quality attempt by TDSers.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Aug 18 2022 12:42pm
Gold: 281.64
Aug 18 2022 12:31pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 18 Aug 2022 11:17)
dam dude...........
ketchup popsicles now its cheesy poof bugs. what the hel is going on up there

You WILL Eat the Bugs: Major Brands Quietly Slipping Insects Into Your Food
https://www.newswars.com/you-will-eat-the-bugs-major-brands-quietly-slipping-insects-into-your-food/

I don't have a Rosetta stone for gibberish. I'm requesting you to relay this in English.
Aug 18 2022 12:48pm
Its also funny he would bring up "Austere religious scholar" considering that spin was from the Washington Post, a corporate media outlet he cited religiously and one that I detest.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Aug 18 2022 12:49pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ 18 Aug 2022 20:31)
Typical arrogant NPC parrots the media and copies a wiki page and thinks he knows everything without even trying to consider what was said.

I never claimed she didn't plead guilty to not registering as a foreign agent.
In fact I explicitly quoted someone who said she was persecuted for not filling out the paperwork while Russian.
That does not mean she was some sinister spy in cahoots with Trump.

Try reading this and thinking a little bit

https://newrepublic.com/article/153036/maria-butina-profile-wasnt-russian-spy

Posting an old pic of Trump Jr standing next a woman for a picture who was falsely alleged to be a spy after-the-fact and claiming its a new picture is just the latest facebook-quality attempt by TDSers.

learn to read, shill:

she pleaded guilty to felony charges of conspiracy to act as an unregistered foreign agent of the Russian state

the whole "she merely failed to fill out a form correctly, and that's all there is to it" narrative is so ridiculously dumb that it'd take some profoundly ignorant person, or someone extremely eager to debase themselves on behalf of the trump cult, to even try to argue that, lol.
again, she was celebrated as a successful spy upon her return to russia, and is now loyally serving pootin's party in the duma. simps gonna simp...

Gold: 1,453.85
Warn: 10%
Aug 18 2022 12:51pm
Quote (fender @ Aug 18 2022 11:49am)
learn to read, shill:

she pleaded guilty to felony charges of conspiracy to act as an unregistered foreign agent of the Russian state

the whole "she merely failed to fill out a form correctly, and that's all there is to it" narrative is so ridiculously dumb that it'd take some profoundly ignorant person, or someone extremely eager to debase themselves on behalf of the trump cult, to even try to argue that, lol.
again, she was celebrated as a successful spy upon her return to russia, and is now loyally serving pootin's party in the duma. simps gonna simp...

How about instead of calling a narrative dumb, you set out to prove how it's not true.
Aug 18 2022 12:52pm
Quote (fender @ Aug 18 2022 02:49pm)
learn to read, shill:

I already knew that and explicitly recognized it. You think I didn't read it?

'its so dumb! i am the smarts one!! you love putin!!!'

great argumentation.

You continue to be an angry embarrassment. Keep wasting your life on TDS.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Aug 18 2022 12:56pm
Aug 18 2022 12:56pm
Quote (JessiWan @ 18 Aug 2022 20:51)
How about instead of calling a narrative dumb, you set out to prove how it's not true.

so you can act like you can reply with meaningless commonplaces again? we've been through this. you resort to your boring "i never said... / i'm just saying..." routine when faced with evidence, common sense, facts, and logic. get some new material, NPC.
Gold: 1,453.85
Warn: 10%
Aug 18 2022 12:57pm
Quote (fender @ Aug 18 2022 11:56am)
so you can act like you can reply with meaningless commonplaces again? we've been through this. you resort to your boring "i never said... / i'm just saying..." routine when faced with evidence, common sense, facts, and logic. get some new material, NPC.

Lol what are you even on about? All I did was ask you to prove how a narrative is false.
Aug 18 2022 12:58pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ 18 Aug 2022 20:52)
I already knew that and explicitly recognized it. You think I didn't read it?

'its so dumb! i am the smarts one!! you love putin!!!'

great argumentation.

You continue to be an angry embarrassment. Keep wasting your life on TDS.

another reading comprehension fail on your behalf. i don't think you love pootin, lol. you just love to swallow trump boot, no matter what that requires.
Aug 18 2022 12:58pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Aug 18 2022 02:57pm)
Lol what are you even on about? All I did was ask you to prove how a narrative is false.

Thats way too much to ask of Fender. He has been posting the same rage essay with no arguments for 6 years straight.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1135136137138139233Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll