d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1135713581359136013613169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 4,404.67
Jul 12 2017 05:29pm
Quote (Skinned @ 13 Jul 2017 01:23)
He elected a judge, any warm body could do that. Not to be cynical, that seat was vacated, and the only reason he got to fill it was congressional failures to appoint someone else in a reasonable time.

He did something by Hillary not doing something? Logically inconsistent. It is like you're affirming the consequent or something.

What has he done with North Korea? AFAIK the problem isn't solved nor has anything been accomplished. I could like a pleasant surprise so please inform me.

So he is doing things to harm the environment.....i was hoping for accomplishments for the county, not accomplishments for the Army of Satan. But being anti-environment is important to neocons like Trump and Co.

Not sure about TPP thing, honestly I don't know what impact it would have. I was pretty ignorant on this issue and more or less stayed out of it.

He is failing to implement Trumpcare because upon a sober look Obamacare is better, and all the people who voted for him are begging for him not steal their health insurance.....he will if he can :) Because he will harm them for his masters.

I don't think he has done anything with globalized trade....what did he do about that? It is an issue I care about but an pessimistic about him caring about since he is a globalist plutocrat 1%er and it would be against his own best interest to advance this sort of agenda.

I don't think our relationship with Israel was in jeopardy at all...they own our congress. We are collaborators in their apartheid state.

Travel ban....hurt a lot of people and commerce. No reason to think it has reduced terrorism, but we have a GOP president, and since they're usually weak on terror, we get hit when they're in charge, so any precaution is good.

I don't think he is any sort of anti-globalist. Without global investors he wouldn't be in business since Americans won't deal with him anymore (because he has tanked so many times). What makes you think he is anti-globalization? Because he used racism against Mexicans to win an election?

I don't think he is honest about pursuing American interests....he is reducing our stature day by day against our greatest rival by allowing them to grow unchecked and even have hostile actions against our allies by treaty.

I don't know...I'm skeptical...I think you're looking at it all through some really rosy lenses.

oh, there are a lot of points where I disagree with trump or dont like the way he's handled things. I was just listing some accomplishments of him which, to me and so far, make his presidency 'OK' in terms of output. not a resounding success, but far from the pathetic failure that the liberal media tries to make out of it.
Gold: 57.00
Jul 12 2017 05:30pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 12 Jul 2017 19:17)
Is it a "trump's destroying the world with his policy rollout" episode or a "trump is a lame duck doing nothing despite having all the power" episode?

little bit of both today
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 12 2017 06:47pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 12 2017 07:17pm)
Is it a "trump's destroying the world with his policy rollout" episode or a "trump is a lame duck doing nothing despite having all the power" episode?

Trump is destroying our CHILDREN with his POO POO climate denial transphobia ! !
Gold: 285.00
Jul 12 2017 08:25pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jul 12 2017 07:47pm)
Trump is destroying our CHILDREN with his POO POO climate denial transphobia ! !

No, he is just a poor role model.
Gold: 57.00
Jul 12 2017 08:31pm
"I won't be repeating it. My wife and I sold our wedding and engagement rings (and also we sold my wife's son's lego collection) to buy guns and gun training courses. We won't let them take our ethnic neighbors some day. We all need to train ourselves to protect our democracy before it's too late. It sucks that I wake up crying every day now because this is our world. I wasn't meant to be a soldier I was a cheese maker. I made fucking cheese. But now I'm a soldier thrown into some Hitler remake God it's awful."
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 12 2017 08:57pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 12 2017 10:25pm)
No, he is just a poor role model.

Compared to what, you?
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Jul 13 2017 12:23am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 13 Jul 2017 00:13)
nominated a very conservative judge for the supreme court who will influence the direction of the country for decades to come.

republicans blocked a vote on a reasonable replacement for a RECORD time and stole a scotus seat. trump nominated a judge who will ensure money doesn't get out of politics and corporations will dictate policy for decades to come. so much for his promise to give "the people" all the power.

prevented shillary from implementing all the bad stuff from her agenda.

nop. the electoral college "did" that. what "bad stuff" are you particularly glad about she wasn't able to implement?

finally doing something about the north korea problem that is growing worse and worse over time if we keep ignoring it like obama.

wrong. neither did obama "ignore" the north korea problem, nor did trump do anything significant to solve it.

pulled the plug from ideologically charged climate policy by withdrawing from the paris agreement. which means that states and companies can still do climate stuff, but it has to be effective and wont be covered by federal taxpayer's money anymore.

trump's withdrawal from this agreement is a promise towards his fossil fuel donors he kept. the desperate "ideologically charged / inefficient" spin to make this somehow look positive is nothing short of pathetic. he also deregulated fossil fuel and gutted the EPA, so much for that apologist narrative - he's a moron who thinks climate change is a chinese hoax (!) and that coal and oil are the future - meanwhile he not only seems to be indifferent to the possibly devastating environmental consequences (which will in all likelihood cost multiple times as much to prevent / prepare for / mitigate / fix than what a shift in focus on renewable energy would cost) of this decision, he also risks tens of thousands of future proof workplaces and technological advancement in the alternative energy industry...

stopped TPP which would have been a disaster for american workers like nafta back in the day.

strange how he didn't withdraw from nafta, which according to him was the "worst deal ever" - just another change of mind there i guess. glad about the tpp though so i won't complain.

got the discussion about healthcare in motion.

wrong, that discussion has been going on for ages. the only thing he got in motion in that regard were some eyebrows when he expressed his surprise about how complicated healthcare could be.

got the discussion about the dark sides of globalized trade and economy in motion around the world.

wait what now?! are you going to list every topic YOU apparently weren't aware of before trump was elected as HIS achievement regarding "getting a discussion about that in motion"?! if not, see above...

drastically improved the relationship with israel.

especially powerful was his contribution at yad vashem: SO AMAZiNG + WiLL NeVeR FORGeT! but sure, it's not like israel cares about that as long as they have the US protect and sponsor their genocide...

implemented a travel ban against some of the worst and most terror-ridden countries in the world.

a counter productive temporary travel ban that helps isis recruit even more idiots and that would not have saved a single american life had it been in place for the last 40 years, a travel ban that mysteriously excludes the main state sponsor of terrorism, saudi-arabia...

is a big and visible bastion against globalist ideology worldwide.

is he? what did he do to become that? elaborate plz.

improved the prosecution of illegal immigrants.

especially juicy when family members of trump voters get deported. who cares how many of them have been productive members of society for decades, they are brown and illegal so they have to go, right? but sure, his base loves it so fair enough...

stopped justifying american foreign policy with hypocritical talk of "human rights" and "democracy export", is honest about the US pursuing "interests".

or in short: he's too stupid for diplomatic etiquette. it's not like anyone really fell for that anyway. so sure, point for trump (if you want to ignore the fact that he originally promised no more meddling in the middle east and just "taking their oil").

a big healthcare reform is on its way, a big tax reform is planned right after.

you mean that tax cut for the rich that even his own voters were able to identify and oppose? the "repeal" seems to be coming, the "replace" is "surprisingly complicated" it seems...
the tax reform will be more of the same, (more or less) hidden taxcuts for the rich, and a whole bunch of trickle down rhetoric...
Gold: 4,404.67
Jul 13 2017 06:52am
Quote (fender @ 13 Jul 2017 08:23)
republicans blocked a vote on a reasonable replacement for a RECORD time and stole a scotus seat. trump nominated a judge who will ensure money doesn't get out of politics and corporations will dictate policy for decades to come. so much for his promise to give "the people" all the power.

nop. the electoral college "did" that. what "bad stuff" are you particularly glad about she wasn't able to implement?

wrong. neither did obama "ignore" the north korea problem, nor did trump do anything significant to solve it.

trump's withdrawal from this agreement is a promise towards his fossil fuel donors he kept. the desperate "ideologically charged / inefficient" spin to make this somehow look positive is nothing short of pathetic. he also deregulated fossil fuel and gutted the EPA, so much for that apologist narrative - he's a moron who thinks climate change is a chinese hoax (!) and that coal and oil are the future - meanwhile he not only seems to be indifferent to the possibly devastating environmental consequences (which will in all likelihood cost multiple times as much to prevent / prepare for / mitigate / fix than what a shift in focus on renewable energy would cost) of this decision, he also risks tens of thousands of future proof workplaces and technological advancement in the alternative energy industry...

strange how he didn't withdraw from nafta, which according to him was the "worst deal ever" - just another change of mind there i guess. glad about the tpp though so i won't complain.

wrong, that discussion has been going on for ages. the only thing he got in motion in that regard were some eyebrows when he expressed his surprise about how complicated healthcare could be.

wait what now?! are you going to list every topic YOU apparently weren't aware of before trump was elected as HIS achievement regarding "getting a discussion about that in motion"?! if not, see above...

especially powerful was his contribution at yad vashem: SO AMAZiNG + WiLL NeVeR FORGeT! but sure, it's not like israel cares about that as long as they have the US protect and sponsor their genocide...

a counter productive temporary travel ban that helps isis recruit even more idiots and that would not have saved a single american life had it been in place for the last 40 years, a travel ban that mysteriously excludes the main state sponsor of terrorism, saudi-arabia...

is he? what did he do to become that? elaborate plz.

especially juicy when family members of trump voters get deported. who cares how many of them have been productive members of society for decades, they are brown and illegal so they have to go, right? but sure, his base loves it so fair enough...

or in short: he's too stupid for diplomatic etiquette. it's not like anyone really fell for that anyway. so sure, point for trump (if you want to ignore the fact that he originally promised no more meddling in the middle east and just "taking their oil").

you mean that tax cut for the rich that even his own voters were able to identify and oppose? the "repeal" seems to be coming, the "replace" is "surprisingly complicated" it seems...
the tax reform will be more of the same, (more or less) hidden taxcuts for the rich, and a whole bunch of trickle down rhetoric...

and again: I was just listing things that trump did which his base probably likes. not saying I agree with everything from that list; for example tax reform in classical corporate republican style would be very bad.

about the nafta thing: maybe he just realized thats it would be HUGELY complicated and risky to withdraw from nafta after it has been in place for 25 years. and without the credible threat to withdraw from nafta entirely, he lacks the leverage to really get anywhere in renegotiations.
just two more random things: isreal is not committing genocide! and the story of the illegals who got deported after voting for trump seems very fake. and even if it is a true story, it just shows you how retarded some people are. moreover, if they have been productive members of society for decades, why didnt they try to apply for citizenship a long tme ago?
Warn: 30%
Jul 13 2017 09:17am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 13 Jul 2017 13:52)
http://i.imgur.com/0MEYbTu.jpg

and again: I was just listing things that trump did which his base probably likes. not saying I agree with everything from that list; for example tax reform in classical corporate republican style would be very bad.

about the nafta thing: maybe he just realized thats it would be HUGELY complicated and risky to withdraw from nafta after it has been in place for 25 years. and without the credible threat to withdraw from nafta entirely, he lacks the leverage to really get anywhere in renegotiations.
just two more random things: isreal is not committing genocide! and the story of the illegals who got deported after voting for trump seems very fake. and even if it is a true story, it just shows you how retarded some people are. moreover, if they have been productive members of society for decades, why didnt they try to apply for citizenship a long tme ago?

you weren't "just listing things" he's done, you clearly put a spin on them and desperately included absolutely ridiculous and outright wrong talking points as "starting a conversation about healthcare", "doing something about north korea", and "being a bastion against globalisation" in order to beef it up.

how about you don't deflect so much and elaborate on some of the questions?
Jul 13 2017 09:33am
how bout that new TIME magazine cover
wonder if that ends up on the wall at MarALago with Hillary's face photoshopped in
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1135713581359136013613169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll