d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1135613571358135913603169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 11 2017 07:08pm
Quote (IceMage @ Jul 11 2017 06:41pm)
Concerning the Trump Jr. story... why does the left always have to go too far? Talk of Donald Jr's actions being treason is making me lol.

They overplayed their hand again. This was a big chance for them.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Jul 11 2017 07:19pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ 12 Jul 2017 02:08)
They overplayed their hand again. This was a big chance for them.

chance for what exactly? what did they 'overplay', what should they have done? elaborate plz...

as if the wording in msm had any impact on potential legal ramifications or political consequences. just your usual apologetic hogwash: "the left 'overplayed' their hand, therefore it magically becomes a non issue that the presidents son meets with a person connected to a hostile foreign government in order to acquire damaging information about a political opponent" - more likely than not acquired illegally...

and what a strange coincidence that on that exact same day, his father suddenly comes up with the oddly specific 33k number, something that never floated around before...
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 11 2017 08:29pm
Quote (fender @ Jul 11 2017 09:19pm)
chance for what exactly? what did they 'overplay', what should they have done? elaborate plz...

as if the wording in msm had any impact on potential legal ramifications or political consequences. just your usual apologetic hogwash: "the left 'overplayed' their hand, therefore it magically becomes a non issue that the presidents son meets with a person connected to a hostile foreign government in order to acquire damaging information about a political opponent" - more likely than not acquired illegally...

and what a strange coincidence that on that exact same day, his father suddenly comes up with the oddly specific 33k number, something that never floated around before...

You had a chance to win over moderates. You lost it.

GG no re
Gold: 57.00
Jul 11 2017 10:39pm

such foresight much wew
Gold: 285.00
Jul 12 2017 05:01pm
So now that he is president....is he going to do anything?
Gold: 4,404.67
Jul 12 2017 05:13pm
Quote (Skinned @ 13 Jul 2017 01:01)
So now that he is president....is he going to do anything?

he already did.

• nominated a very conservative judge for the supreme court who will influence the direction of the country for decades to come.
  • prevented shillary from implementing all the bad stuff from her agenda.
  • finally doing something about the north korea problem that is growing worse and worse over time if we keep ignoring it like obama.
  • pulled the plug from ideologically charged climate policy by withdrawing from the paris agreement. which means that states and companies can still do climate stuff, but it has to be effective and wont be covered by federal taxpayer's money anymore.
  • stopped TPP which would have been a disaster for american workers like nafta back in the day.
  • got the discussion about healthcare in motion.
  • got the discussion about the dark sides of globalized trade and economy in motion around the world.
  • drastically improved the relationship with israel.
  • implemented a travel ban against some of the worst and most terror-ridden countries in the world.
  • is a big and visible bastion against globalist ideology worldwide.
  • improved the prosecution of illegal immigrants.
  • stopped justifying american foreign policy with hypocritical talk of "human rights" and "democracy export", is honest about the US pursuing "interests".

a big healthcare reform is on its way, a big tax reform is planned right after.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jul 12 2017 05:15pm
Gold: 22,720.48
Jul 12 2017 05:14pm
:rofl:
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 12 2017 05:17pm
Is it a "trump's destroying the world with his policy rollout" episode or a "trump is a lame duck doing nothing despite having all the power" episode?
Gold: 285.00
Jul 12 2017 05:23pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jul 12 2017 06:13pm)
he already did.

• nominated a very conservative judge for the supreme court who will influence the direction of the country for decades to come.
  • finally doing something about the north korea problem that is growing worse and worse over time if we keep ignoring it like obama.
  • pulled the plug from ideologically charged climate policy by withdrawing from the paris agreement. which means that states and companies can still do climate stuff, but it has to be effective and wont be covered by federal taxpayer's money anymore.
  • stopped TPP which would have been a disaster for american workers like nafta back in the day.
  • got the discussion about the dark sides of globalized trade and economy in motion around the world.
  • implemented a travel ban against some of the worst and most terror-ridden countries in the world.
  • stopped justifying american foreign policy with hypocritical talk of "human rights" and "democracy export", is honest about the US pursuing "interests".

He elected a judge, any warm body could do that. Not to be cynical, that seat was vacated, and the only reason he got to fill it was congressional failures to appoint someone else in a reasonable time.

He did something by Hillary not doing something? Logically inconsistent. It is like you're affirming the consequent or something.

What has he done with North Korea? AFAIK the problem isn't solved nor has anything been accomplished. I could like a pleasant surprise so please inform me.

So he is doing things to harm the environment.....i was hoping for accomplishments for the county, not accomplishments for the Army of Satan. But being anti-environment is important to neocons like Trump and Co.

Not sure about TPP thing, honestly I don't know what impact it would have. I was pretty ignorant on this issue and more or less stayed out of it.

He is failing to implement Trumpcare because upon a sober look Obamacare is better, and all the people who voted for him are begging for him not steal their health insurance.....he will if he can :) Because he will harm them for his masters.

I don't think he has done anything with globalized trade....what did he do about that? It is an issue I care about but an pessimistic about him caring about since he is a globalist plutocrat 1%er and it would be against his own best interest to advance this sort of agenda.

I don't think our relationship with Israel was in jeopardy at all...they own our congress. We are collaborators in their apartheid state.

Travel ban....hurt a lot of people and commerce. No reason to think it has reduced terrorism, but we have a GOP president, and since they're usually weak on terror, we get hit when they're in charge, so any precaution is good.

I don't think he is any sort of anti-globalist. Without global investors he wouldn't be in business since Americans won't deal with him anymore (because he has tanked so many times). What makes you think he is anti-globalization? Because he used racism against Mexicans to win an election?

I don't think he is honest about pursuing American interests....he is reducing our stature day by day against our greatest rival by allowing them to grow unchecked and even have hostile actions against our allies by treaty.

I don't know...I'm skeptical...I think you're looking at it all through some really rosy lenses.
Gold: 4,383.11
Jul 12 2017 05:28pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 13 Jul 2017 01:13)
he already did.

• improved the prosecution of illegal immigrants.

a big healthcare reform is on its way, a big tax reform is planned right after.

i agree with that, but the manner in which he did it.....is another story :p
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1135613571358135913603169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll