d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1134013411342134313443169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 2 2017 05:31pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 2 2017 10:02pm)
lol CNN so "offended"

probably Trump's best work on this one

I agree. It's pretty funny.
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 2 2017 05:40pm
Quote (Handcuffs @ Jul 2 2017 04:31pm)
I agree. It's pretty funny.

look what we have here

a leftist I love
Warn: 30%
Jul 2 2017 05:47pm
Quote (majorblood @ 3 Jul 2017 00:25)
yeah he's not winning for eurocucks that's for sure

fair point, he most certainly isn't. he's exclusively "winning" in americucks' minds... while the rest of the world realises what a joke he really is.

but hey, he never really strived for more. his whole simplistic nature and rhetoric was just a perfect fit for your kind - and the way you guys are uncritically embracing his hypocritical attacks towards the free press, how you support his borderline racist and misogynistic talking points and policies, imitate his simplicity and lack of sophistication... you just can't deny the genius in that, even if it's unintended...

again, credit where credit's due, he does a great job speaking to the simple-minded, ingenuous americunt, who apparently just yearns for a "strong" man to show them what to think and who to attack - "winning" 100% for you guys...
Gold: 57.00
Jul 2 2017 05:49pm
Quote (majorblood @ 2 Jul 2017 19:25)
yeah he's not winning for eurocucks that's for sure

wonder what he is inferring by "people like you". sounds laced with bigotry.

its odd seeing heinrich rilled up when he has demonstrated a great deal of the characteristics he accuses President Trump of being.

this includes being racist, homophobic, anti-immigrant, xenophobic, anti-minority, misogynistic comments, vile odious inflammatory rhetoric, etc. maybe its the whole projection thing.
Jul 2 2017 05:52pm
Quote (fender @ Jul 2 2017 04:47pm)
fair point, he most certainly isn't. he's exclusively "winning" in americucks' minds... while the rest of the world realises what a joke he really is.

but hey, he never really strived for more. his whole simplistic nature and rhetoric was just a perfect fit for your kind - and the way you guys are uncritically embracing his hypocritical attacks towards the free press, how you support his borderline racist and misogynistic talking points and policies, imitate his simplicity and lack of sophistication... you just can't deny the genius in that, even if it's unintended...

again, credit where credit's due, he does a great job speaking to the simple-minded, ingenuous americunt, who apparently just yearns for a "strong" man to show them what to think and who to attack - "winning" 100% for you guys...

lol and what do you stand for? you go berserk in here every day. I've seen no signs on integrity all I've seen is non stop attacking people that apparently see things differently than you do

You shit on people constantly so who the fuck are you to talk about anything that shits on anyone else?
Gold: 14,588.33
Jul 2 2017 05:57pm
Quote (fender @ Jul 2 2017 03:47pm)

hahaah
Jul 2 2017 06:02pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 3 Jul 2017 00:52)
lol and what do you stand for? you go berserk in here every day. I've seen no signs on integrity all I've seen is non stop attacking people that apparently see things differently than you do

You shit on people constantly so who the fuck are you to talk about anything that shits on anyone else?

you and i clearly have different definitions of the term "berserk" - and "day" for that matter...
but hey, don't let that distract you from analysing me though - even though i don't roll that way i won't deny that i feel a little bit flattered by the continued attention...

anyway, get well soon, mate...
Jul 2 2017 06:07pm
Quote (fender @ Jul 2 2017 05:02pm)
you and i clearly have different definitions of the term "berserk" - and "day" for that matter...
but hey, don't let that distract you from analysing me though - even though i don't roll that way i won't deny that i feel a little bit flattered by the continued attention...

You rant. That's what you do. You don't have conversations. You aren't open minded you come on here and you rant with some vile attacks against everyone that doesn't get in the line you want them to be in (whatever the fuck that line is)

Your posts are shit because you just call everyone names. I still have no idea what you even support because all you do ironically is throw trump like tantrums
Jul 2 2017 06:10pm
Quote (fender @ 3 Jul 2017 01:02)

Quote (Beowulf @ 3 Jul 2017 01:07)
You rant. That's what you do. You don't have conversations. You aren't open minded you come on here and you rant with some vile attacks against everyone that doesn't get in the line you want them to be in (whatever the fuck that line is)

Your posts are shit because you just call everyone names. I still have no idea what you even support because all you do ironically is throw trump like tantrums

good boy!

This post was edited by fender on Jul 2 2017 06:24pm
Jul 2 2017 06:13pm
Quote (fender @ Jul 2 2017 05:10pm)
good boy!

This should be a place to build up ideas rather than tear down people.

Take a look a real look at how you act around here sometime. You might not end up liking what you see
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1134013411342134313443169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll