d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1133913401341134213433169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Jul 2 2017 05:04pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 2 Jul 2017 23:48)
leftists are so cannibalistic

Trump is trolling and the left eats it up over and over. Keep losing your mind about it and enjoy 8 years of this sad and silly political environment.

His reliable voters love how upset everyone gets, it plays right into his game every time. These aren't idiots they are irl trolls and they are currently (and have been for quite some time) trolling dafuq outta the silly ass left

the trolling is also exposing the fuck outta leftist hypocrisy so that isn't helping anything either

you're completely ignoring the fact that i already acknowledged, with my very first post regarding his tweet, that i'm well aware this is merely a distraction.
i simply asked you what you give him credit for - his "presidential" behaviour or his effective distraction, the latter of which would essentially put us on the same page concerning this issue.

unfortunately you can't seem to get over your self-righteousness about what you seem to consider an exclusive and morally superior stance, recognising that he is in fact distracting parts of the left with his pettiness (while at the same time happily ignoring that this is just a side effect of his petulance, and not a deliberate 4d chess move, and most certainly not worthy of a president).

so please feel free to address it as soon as you're running out of your random, generalising attacks on the left, desperately trying to demonstrate how totally objective and superior you are compared to the common leftist, mate...
Gold: 2.70
Jul 2 2017 05:07pm
Quote (fender @ Jul 2 2017 11:04pm)
you're completely ignoring the fact that i already acknowledged, with my very first post regarding his tweet, that i'm well aware this is merely a distraction.
i simply asked you what you give him credit for - his "presidential" behaviour or his effective distraction, the latter of which would essentially put us on the same page concerning this issue.

unfortunately you can't seem to get over your self-righteousness about what you seem to consider an exclusive and morally superior stance, recognising that he is in fact distracting parts of the left with his pettiness (while at the same time happily ignoring that this is just a side effect of his petulance, and not a deliberate 4d chess move, and most certainly not worthy of a president).

so please feel free to address it as soon as you're running out of your random, generalising attacks on the left, desperately trying to demonstrate how totally objective and superior you are compared to the common leftist, mate...

why does it sound like you are being dense on purpose.............he wasnt saying his behavior was "presidential"... he gave the point to trump b/c of the leftist rage it is causing..

you're the perfect example
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 2 2017 05:08pm
Quote (fender @ Jul 2 2017 04:04pm)

lol this is the type of shit most people are tired of

you're the left version of void, you don't even see your own actions you just see and type out that hate for anything that isn't directly lined up with the way you see things

there is an anger there that prevents you from any sort of open minded dialogue so why even post in a place for real discussion?
Gold: 57.00
Jul 2 2017 05:09pm
http://www.npr.org/2017/07/02/535267439/trump-tweets-clip-of-him-bodyslamming-cnn-network-says-do-your-job

Posted on Trump's personal Twitter account, it shows him clotheslining wrestling empresario Vince McMahon at a "Wrestlemania" match 10 years ago that was billed as "The Battle of the Billionaires." As Trump knocks McMahon to the ground with a forearm slam, an apparently photo-shopped CNN logo covers McMahon's face.

Npr cannot confirm if the video in question is photo-shopped. To them its a distinct possibility that there are people in the world with square buzzfeed 2.0 logos as their heads :rofl:
Gold: 8,231.41
Jul 2 2017 05:12pm
mite b the real cnn
Jul 2 2017 05:17pm
Quote (Warlock316 @ 3 Jul 2017 00:07)
why does it sound like you are being dense on purpose.............he wasnt saying his behavior was "presidential"... he gave the point to trump b/c of the leftist rage it is causing..

you're the perfect example

not if you don't fail at basic level reading comprehension...

Quote (Beowulf @ 3 Jul 2017 00:08)
lol this is the type of shit most people are tired of

you're the left version of void, you don't even see your own actions you just see and type out that hate for anything that isn't directly lined up with the way you see things

there is an anger there that prevents you from any sort of open minded dialogue so why even post in a place for real discussion?

seriously, kid... i asked you three times now and the best you can come up with is your self-important "look at me, i condemn the idiotic left and therefore i'm morally superior" talking points. guess what, that's almost as simplistic and despicable as getting genuinely triggered by their shit. i merely wanted to know if you were able to see how trump is just distracting from the failure that is is presidency, but you just can't seem to get your head out of your ass. i'll put it in words you will surely evaluate as a smart and sophisticated way to "outplay" the evil left: sad! loser! baby!
Gold: 14,588.33
Jul 2 2017 05:20pm
Quote (fender @ Jul 2 2017 03:17pm)

seriously, kid... i asked you three times now and the best you can come up with is your self-important "look at me, i condemn the idiotic left and therefore i'm morally superior" talking points. guess what, that's almost as simplistic and despicable as getting genuinely triggered by their shit. i merely wanted to know if you were able to see how trump is just distracting from the failure that is is presidency, but you just can't seem to get your head out of your ass. i'll put it in words you will surely evaluate as a smart and sophisticated way to "outplay" the evil left: sad! loser! baby!

in every conceivable metric trump is winning
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 2 2017 05:23pm
Quote (fender @ Jul 2 2017 04:17pm)

lol

where I lean left I lean consistently left and with integrity

it's why you don't find me attacking republican women

it's why I don't attack with insults that I would find inappropriate

I don't justify bad behavior of mine just because I lean left and support certain groups

it's why you see me applying my beliefs to all situations and fairly to people that don't agree with me politically

I'm not superior to the left I am consistent in all of my views. The left needs to be consistent and substantive and from what I have seen they are doing nothing but getting played by the very people they consider to be idiots

I actually care about the policy not the party which is why I am critical of Obama and Clinton and Trump and everyone in between. I care about poor people of all types in all countries and I care about their lives and I'm not going to pretend like (at this moment) Trump has really done much worse than the Presidents that are praised. Everyone knows how I feel about him as a person but as a President he hasn't yet greatly worsened what the left have been weak af on thus far

This post was edited by Beowulf on Jul 2 2017 05:23pm
Jul 2 2017 05:25pm
Quote (majorblood @ 3 Jul 2017 00:20)
in every conceivable metric trump is winning

ofc he is for you... his whole campaign and presidency targeted ppl like you to uncritically support him no matter what he does...
i'm happy for you that you feel you're being represented adequately - that in itself is certainly an achievement i have to give him credit for...
Gold: 14,588.33
Jul 2 2017 05:25pm
Quote (fender @ Jul 2 2017 03:25pm)
ofc he is for you... his whole campaign and presidency targeted ppl like you to uncritically support him no matter what he does...
i'm happy for you that you feel you're being represented adequately - that in itself is certainly an achievement i have to give him credit for...

yeah he's not winning for eurocucks that's for sure
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1133913401341134213433169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll