d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1133134135136137307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
May 26 2023 05:20am
Quote (CPK001 @ 26 May 2023 12:12)
Even if it were all explained to you, you still do not understand. You need the Holy Spirit to help you understand Scripture. If you do not ask then you will not receive.
Your problem is that you think the burden to convince you relies all on me. It's God who will decide where and when you come to place your trust in Him.

I was not talking about "understanding scripture" but about convincing people of the existence of god and about the usefullness, the values, brought by your religion...
If you start immediately to vomit 20 lines of opaque versets you are just grilling yourself: Put simple things like John 15:12-13 (first sentence only), then add 3-4 like this no more and ask if it's acceptable...
Really, do I have myself to explain to you how to promote your religion ?
Gold: 0.00
May 26 2023 05:54am
Quote (Meanwhile @ May 26 2023 09:20pm)
I was not talking about "understanding scripture" but about convincing people of the existence of god and about the usefullness, the values, brought by your religion...
If you start immediately to vomit 20 lines of opaque versets you are just grilling yourself: Put simple things like John 15:12-13 (first sentence only), then add 3-4 like this no more and ask if it's acceptable...
Really, do I have myself to explain to you how to promote your religion ?

Usefulness and values? Do you even know that the message of Jesus is all about love? Why don't you explain to me how the message of love does not bring about the usefulness and values brought by his teachings?
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 26 2023 06:00am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (CPK001 @ May 26 2023 10:12pm)
Thing is, I already told you of all the research I've done and when I challenged the Bible it turned out to be very credible. You on the other hand have never challenged the Bible. You have simply made up your mind and are incapable of understanding Scripture.

Lost? I already told you the definition, which you just refuse to believe. You are trying to bring other definitions which have no relevance to the Bible verses which you, yourself quoted.

I had a dream and the LORD provided. You now have access to a place where you can ask AI Jesus any question and you will receive a reply. On Twitch go to ask_jesus and ask all your questions about how old the Earth is.

Again, your word against Jesus' Word. Shall I link you to the reply when someone asked AI Jesus about the global flood?

Even if it were all explained to you, you still do not understand. You need the Holy Spirit to help you understand Scripture. If you do not ask then you will not receive.

Your problem is that you think the burden to convince you relies all on me. It's God who will decide where and when you come to place your trust in Him.

The city of Nineveh had a lot less than we do now and they repented over these 5 words: "40 more days, Nineveh overturned."

What will you do in response to the sign of Jonah that we know what happens to Jesus?

Started off with circular reasoning bible is proof, to I'll pray to jesus to punish you when that didn't work you went splitting hairs on a single word.
When you lost that you moved on to I had a dream, to you are incapable of understanding, to its a sin to even ask.
The latest cope is don't even bother understanding because you personally have done research. It all checks out, haha trust me (i am a desperate fairy story believer) but if you want to ask questions ask AI Jesus bot. Oh and you haven't even challenged the bible....

Start questioning your sanity buddy. There might be brain rot.
May 26 2023 06:36am
Quote (CPK001 @ 26 May 2023 13:54)
Usefulness and values? Do you even know that the message of Jesus is all about love? Why don't you explain to me how the message of love does not bring about the usefulness and values brought by his teachings?

This is turning into psychological rigidiy; I just gave you an example of possible positive value to present to anyone.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 26 2023 07:58am
Quote (Meanwhile @ May 26 2023 02:25am)
On a side note; you don't have the exclusivity of god or morality. Book wrote by men is definitely flawed, scriptures aren't perfect... Maybe you should try to convince using... Political reasons ? Try to adapt.

but the real comedy of it is you declaring something isnt perfect.........
Quote (addone @ May 26 2023 02:33am)
What's a sign of Jonah btw? This some kind of Christian mumbo jumbo again?

Here is some facts about whales and the incredulous nonsense bible tries to pass off as real. Hopefully the little child inside you who desperately wants you to believe fairy tales can see through the bullshit. You are welcome!

https://i.postimg.cc/SK7zRdF1/pasted-image-0.png

Jonah 1:17
17 Now the Lord provided a huge fish to swallow Jonah, and Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

there you go being dirty again. taking the crayon meme out of context of the link i posted

TiStuff
Group: Member
Gold: 2,700.69
Quote#1333
May 25 2023 10:31am
The Mind-Blowing Meaning Behind the Sign of Jonah
https://crossexamined.org/the-mind-blowing-meaning-behind-the-sign-of-jonah/

May 26 2023 08:11am
Quote (TiStuff @ 26 May 2023 15:58)

there you go being dirty again. taking the crayon meme out of context of the link i posted

cool, you forgot to take your clozapine today ?
May 26 2023 08:43am
Quote (Meanwhile @ May 26 2023 07:11am)
cool, you forgot to take your clozapine today ?

is that a snail brand?
May 26 2023 02:16pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 27 2023 01:58am)

The article is coping so hard it's hilarious.
It claims Jonah died inside the fish then rose again after 3 days and nights. Do you know what Jonah would look like after 3 days inside the stomach of a whale/fish?

He would be digested by powerful enzymes and stomach acids and be ready to shit out within 15-18 hours because that's how fast whale digestion works.
This Jonah in stomach of a whale could have been eaten and pooped out 4 times within 72 hours.

https://baleinesendirect.org/en/how-does-digestion-take-place-in-whales/

Why are Christians coping so hard? Why are you so desperate to believe these bogus fairytales?

This post was edited by addone on May 26 2023 02:21pm
May 26 2023 02:38pm
Quote (addone @ May 26 2023 01:16pm)
The article is coping so hard it's hilarious.
It claims Jonah died inside the fish then rose again after 3 days and nights. Do you know what Jonah would look like after 3 days inside the stomach of a whale/fish?

He would be digested by powerful enzymes and stomach acids and be ready to shit out within 15-18 hours because that's how fast whale digestion works.
This Jonah in stomach of a whale could have been eaten and pooped out 4 times within 72 hours.

https://baleinesendirect.org/en/how-does-digestion-take-place-in-whales/

Why are Christians coping so hard? Why are you so desperate to believe these bogus fairytales?

supernatural events are not bound by earthly constraints if they were it wouldnt be super natural, duh crayon prophet

and the bich azz reality of it all is science and simulation hypothesis flys all up in your face
May 26 2023 02:40pm

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1133134135136137307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll