d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1132133134135136307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 25 2023 03:18am
Quote (addone @ May 25 2023 02:06am)
Lol the christian apologists are just crying to mommy to make difficult questions go away. They hate it when people expose their hypocrisy.

addone says stuff and then scripture says stuff
and theres this
meanwhile <3 addone

This post was edited by TiStuff on May 25 2023 03:20am
Gold: 0.00
May 25 2023 05:00am
Quote (addone @ May 24 2023 07:33pm)
Someone had too many crayons today. This is provide proof or gtfo thread. You are welcome to cope on the christian safe space sub, run along sheep.

Proof? The only proof you will have is the sign of Jonah.

Matthew 16:1-4

The Pharisees and Sadducees came to Jesus and tested him by asking him to show them a sign from heaven.

He replied, “When evening comes, you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red,’ and in the morning, ‘Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times. A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah.” Jesus then left them and went away.

You will not be given any more no matter how many times you ask. If you know the story of Jonah then you will know that the sign of Jonah is your final opportunity to repent and believe.

Just like the Pharisees and Sadducees, you asking for proof actually makes you wicked and sinful. Whatever you are looking for, it will not be coming to you.

Quote (addone @ May 25 2023 10:24am)
I know the sky is blue and that 2+2 = 4. So goes that projection.

Keep telling yourself lies they are only there to prove how full of shit Christians are.

https://i.ibb.co/pwd3HvW/images-2023-05-25-T120437-712.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/nCBqkv1/images-2023-05-25-T120222-774.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/T2fxpRC/images-2023-05-25-T115902-917.jpg

You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky but you cannot interpret the signs of the times.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 25 2023 11:31am
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 25 2023 07:43pm
Quote (CPK001 @ May 25 2023 11:00pm)
Proof? The only proof you will have is the sign of Jonah.

Matthew 16:1-4

The Pharisees and Sadducees came to Jesus and tested him by asking him to show them a sign from heaven.

He replied, “When evening comes, you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red,’ and in the morning, ‘Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times. A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah.” Jesus then left them and went away.

You will not be given any more no matter how many times you ask. If you know the story of Jonah then you will know that the sign of Jonah is your final opportunity to repent and believe.

Just like the Pharisees and Sadducees, you asking for proof actually makes you wicked and sinful. Whatever you are looking for, it will not be coming to you.

You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky but you cannot interpret the signs of the times.

Holy Mother of brainwashing!!

This post was edited by addone on May 25 2023 07:51pm
May 26 2023 02:41am
Quote (addone @ May 26 2023 11:43am)

It's your word against Jesus' Word. Since your god is the god of the napkin I'm much more inclined to listen to Jesus.

Since you also said:

Personally I am not into that but like I said under the right circumstances the act of "rape" is not wrong.

You've lost all credibility.
May 26 2023 03:13am
Quote (addone @ May 26 2023 11:43am)

Alright, I can point you to the right place where you can ask all of the questions to Jesus.

Go onto Twitch and look for the channel "ask_jesus". You can ask a question and Jesus will reply to you. Let us know what his response is.
May 26 2023 03:15am
Quote (CPK001 @ May 26 2023 08:41pm)
It's your word against Jesus' Word. Since your god is the god of the napkin I'm much more inclined to listen to Jesus.

Since you also said:

You've lost all credibility.

Started off with circular reasoning bible is proof, to I'll pray to jesus to punish you when that didn't work you went splitting hairs on a single word.
When you lost that you moved on to I had a dream, to you are incapable of understanding, to its a sin to even ask.

You never had any credibility. Go cope harder on Christian safe space.
Gold: 17,384.69
May 26 2023 03:25am
Quote (CPK001 @ 26 May 2023 11:13)
Alright, I can point you to the right place where you can ask all of the questions to Jesus.

Go onto Twitch and look for the channel "ask_jesus". You can ask a question and Jesus will reply to you. Let us know what his response is.

On a side note; you don't have the exclusivity of god or morality. Book wrote by men is definitely flawed, scriptures aren't perfect... Maybe you should try to convince using... Political reasons ? Try to adapt.
May 26 2023 03:33am
Quote (CPK001 @ May 26 2023 09:13pm)

What's a sign of Jonah btw? This some kind of Christian mumbo jumbo again?

Here is some facts about whales and the incredulous nonsense bible tries to pass off as real. Hopefully the little child inside you who desperately wants you to believe fairy tales can see through the bullshit. You are welcome!

Jonah 1:17
17 Now the Lord provided a huge fish to swallow Jonah, and Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

This post was edited by addone on May 26 2023 03:46am
May 26 2023 04:12am
Quote (addone @ May 26 2023 07:15pm)
Started off with circular reasoning bible is proof, to I'll pray to jesus to punish you when that didn't work you went splitting hairs on a single word.
When you lost that you moved on to I had a dream, to you are incapable of understanding, to its a sin to even ask.

You never had any credibility. Go cope harder on Christian safe space.

Thing is, I already told you of all the research I've done and when I challenged the Bible it turned out to be very credible. You on the other hand have never challenged the Bible. You have simply made up your mind and are incapable of understanding Scripture.

Lost? I already told you the definition, which you just refuse to believe. You are trying to bring other definitions which have no relevance to the Bible verses which you, yourself quoted.

I had a dream and the LORD provided. You now have access to a place where you can ask AI Jesus any question and you will receive a reply. On Twitch go to ask_jesus and ask all your questions about how old the Earth is.

Again, your word against Jesus' Word. Shall I link you to the reply when someone asked AI Jesus about the global flood?

Quote (Meanwhile @ May 26 2023 07:25pm)
On a side note; you don't have the exclusivity of god or morality. Book wrote by men is definitely flawed, scriptures aren't perfect... Maybe you should try to convince using... Political reasons ? Try to adapt.

Even if it were all explained to you, you still do not understand. You need the Holy Spirit to help you understand Scripture. If you do not ask then you will not receive.

Your problem is that you think the burden to convince you relies all on me. It's God who will decide where and when you come to place your trust in Him.

Quote (addone @ May 26 2023 07:33pm)
What's a sign of Jonah btw? This some kind of Christian mumbo jumbo again?

Here is some facts about whales and the incredulous nonsense bible tries to pass off as real. Hopefully the little child inside you who desperately wants you to believe fairy tales can see through the bullshit. You are welcome!

https://i.postimg.cc/SK7zRdF1/pasted-image-0.png

Jonah 1:17
17 Now the Lord provided a huge fish to swallow Jonah, and Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

The city of Nineveh had a lot less than we do now and they repented over these 5 words: "40 more days, Nineveh overturned."

What will you do in response to the sign of Jonah that we know what happens to Jesus?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1132133134135136307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll