d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1131132133134135487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 607.00
Jun 2 2020 03:47pm
Allah akbar
Gold: 1,682.08
Jun 2 2020 05:02pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ May 16 2020 06:35pm)
But its not a sad part... It is literally the happiest part

What he told you is false anyways.
It is easy to take a verse even the smallest. From the Bible and twist it what ever way. Not only til we read the verses before and after does the situation become clear.

2 verses before the one that says He wept

Therefore when Miriam came to where Yeshua was and saw him, she fell down at his feet, saying to him, “Lord, if you would have been here, my brother wouldn’t have died.” and said, “Where have you laid him?” They told him, “Lord, come and see.”
Yochanan 11:32‭, ‬34 WMB

And some verses after

Some of them said, “Couldn’t this man, who opened the eyes of him who was blind, have also kept this man from dying?”
Yochanan 11:37 WMB

Yeshua therefore, again groaning in himself, came to the tomb. Now it was a cave, and a stone lay against it.
Yochanan 11:38 WMB

He is not weeping for the death or loss of his friend. He is weeping because the lack of faith. They say to believe He is the son of God The Messiah. Yet still doubt or limit his powers. The last of these verses makes it 100% clear that even when He tells Martha to move the stone. The first thing she does is doubt. He then has to remind her of her faith. It is neither a happy or a sad moment. In this moment Yeshua was frustrated with His people.

Yeshua said, “Take away the stone.” Martha, the sister of him who was dead, said to him, “Lord, by this time there is a stench, for he has been dead four days.”
Yochanan 11:39 WMB

Yeshua said to her, “Didn’t I tell you that if you believed, you would see God’s glory?”
Yochanan 11:40 WMB

Gold: 0.00
Jun 3 2020 01:00am
Quote (Theology @ Jun 3 2020 09:02am)
What he told you is false anyways.
It is easy to take a verse even the smallest. From the Bible and twist it what ever way. Not only til we read the verses before and after does the situation become clear.

2 verses before the one that says He wept

Therefore when Miriam came to where Yeshua was and saw him, she fell down at his feet, saying to him, “Lord, if you would have been here, my brother wouldn’t have died.” and said, “Where have you laid him?” They told him, “Lord, come and see.”
Yochanan 11:32‭, ‬34 WMB

And some verses after

Some of them said, “Couldn’t this man, who opened the eyes of him who was blind, have also kept this man from dying?”
Yochanan 11:37 WMB

Yeshua therefore, again groaning in himself, came to the tomb. Now it was a cave, and a stone lay against it.
Yochanan 11:38 WMB

He is not weeping for the death or loss of his friend. He is weeping because the lack of faith. They say to believe He is the son of God The Messiah. Yet still doubt or limit his powers. The last of these verses makes it 100% clear that even when He tells Martha to move the stone. The first thing she does is doubt. He then has to remind her of her faith. It is neither a happy or a sad moment. In this moment Yeshua was frustrated with His people.

Yeshua said, “Take away the stone.” Martha, the sister of him who was dead, said to him, “Lord, by this time there is a stench, for he has been dead four days.”
Yochanan 11:39 WMB

Yeshua said to her, “Didn’t I tell you that if you believed, you would see God’s glory?”
Yochanan 11:40 WMB

I see; what is your take on Deuteronomy 23:1?
Jun 3 2020 01:06am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jun 3 2020 12:00am)
I see; what is your take on Deuteronomy 23:1?

about anyone who has been castrated? I mean even if it was so then after Christ came He made a new covenant with His followers. That does not mean everything from before is no longer valid. As far as not being able to get into heaven under certain circumstances those were done away with and a new deal was struck. For one to get into heaven one must pick up their cross and follow Christ. Which of course is a lot harder then it seems even for the few who appear most righteous.

This post was edited by Theology on Jun 3 2020 01:07am
Gold: 0.00
Jun 3 2020 05:00pm
Quote (Theology @ Jun 3 2020 05:06pm)
about anyone who has been castrated? I mean even if it was so then after Christ came He made a new covenant with His followers. That does not mean everything from before is no longer valid. As far as not being able to get into heaven under certain circumstances those were done away with and a new deal was struck. For one to get into heaven one must pick up their cross and follow Christ. Which of course is a lot harder then it seems even for the few who appear most righteous.

Agreed. Good job.
Retired Moderator
Gold: 848.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 3 2020 05:33pm
Quote (Theology @ 3 Jun 2020 04:06)

take the cross and follow the Christ.
Do what He did and more.
Jun 3 2020 05:51pm
Quote (El Shadday @ Jun 3 2020 04:33pm)
take the cross and follow the Christ.
Do what He did and more.

I do not think we are capable of doing more then what Christ did.

We are to feed the hungry, give drink to the thirsty , clothe the naked, visit those who are sick and imprisoned.
We are also to walk away from friends and family who are against these things. " If your hand would allow you to steal it would be better to cut it off"

The meaning of pick up your cross. Put everything down upon the cross all your worldly possessions and relationships and sin. Lay them down on the cross and pick it up. That is the sacrifice needed.

This post was edited by Theology on Jun 3 2020 05:52pm
Gold: 823.93
Jun 3 2020 07:57pm
I don't know. but I do know don't follow Trump!

And I lied I do know. Be a great human being with a good heart good mind good value s
Retired Moderator
Gold: 848.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 4 2020 05:59am
Quote (Theology @ 3 Jun 2020 20:51)
I do not think we are capable of doing more then what Christ did.

We are to feed the hungry, give drink to the thirsty , clothe the naked, visit those who are sick and imprisoned.
We are also to walk away from friends and family who are against these things. " If your hand would allow you to steal it would be better to cut it off"

The meaning of pick up your cross. Put everything down upon the cross all your worldly possessions and relationships and sin. Lay them down on the cross and pick it up. That is the sacrifice needed.

Matthew 5
Salt and Light

13 “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.
14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.
15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.
16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

We can do much more, this is the way ... :hug:
Gold: 186.16
Jun 5 2020 12:35pm
:love: :love: :love:
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1131132133134135487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll