d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andy Ngo
Prev1121314151672Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 12.79
Jul 1 2019 06:18pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 2 2019 12:12am)
So we should probably clarify some things here - First off I didn't say the Proud Boys were nazis. I referred to them as a far right hate group. They associate with and defend neo-nazis and you can find neo-nazis in their ranks. But they are not a neo nazi organisation. You might be able to make a case for calling them white supremacist as they are often linked with white supremacist events and groups.

Antifa are presented that way by the press and by the fash. Sensationalism sells. I am proudly antifascist and I haven't punched a single nazi. Nor do I intend to unless one attempts to punch me.

Rarely are the people antifa engages with in physical violence 'innocent'. Andy Ngo has been following antifa around for ages trying to get them to hit him so he can do exactly what he's done. Do you know who the old guy who got hit in the video people have posted multiple times here is? I don't. What's he doing at a proud boys rally if he's not antifa? Funny how we get the video that begins immediately as he is struck and doesn't show what leads up to it. That's a lot of tattoos for an old dude too. Hmmm.

I was doing some quick research to find out who the guy was who defended him and stumbled across this too. In this article from the independent we can see someone who looks an awful lot like that dude getting up in the face of some antifa kid. The guy behind him with the shield is also seen in the video. That's a pretty aggressive stance for an 'innocent old man'.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/antifa-attack-portland-andy-ngo-portland-proud-boys-alt-right-a8981331.html

Further down there is a pic of the same guy bloodied after the confrontation.

Damn dude, was he wearing a short skirt? Had it coming for sure.

Is it hilarious that you are so fucking ill, that in one post you blame Andy Ngo as his fault for merely doing his job and then in the very next post talk about how everyone harasses you (because you are very obviously a violent and hateful little shit) but its their fault not yours. Mmmmm that logic.

This post was edited by LA-Leviathan on Jul 1 2019 06:21pm
Gold: 0.00
Jul 1 2019 06:18pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 1 2019 07:12pm)
So we should probably clarify some things here - First off I didn't say the Proud Boys were nazis. I referred to them as a far right hate group. They associate with and defend neo-nazis and you can find neo-nazis in their ranks. But they are not a neo nazi organisation. You might be able to make a case for calling them white supremacist as they are often linked with white supremacist events and groups.

Antifa are presented that way by the press and by the fash. Sensationalism sells. I am proudly antifascist and I haven't punched a single nazi. Nor do I intend to unless one attempts to punch me.

Rarely are the people antifa engages with in physical violence 'innocent'. Andy Ngo has been following antifa around for ages trying to get them to hit him so he can do exactly what he's done. Do you know who the old guy who got hit in the video people have posted multiple times here is? I don't. What's he doing at a proud boys rally if he's not antifa? Funny how we get the video that begins immediately as he is struck and doesn't show what leads up to it. That's a lot of tattoos for an old dude too. Hmmm.

I was doing some quick research to find out who the guy was who defended him and stumbled across this too. In this article from the independent we can see someone who looks an awful lot like that dude getting up in the face of some antifa kid. The guy behind him with the shield is also seen in the video. That's a pretty aggressive stance for an 'innocent old man'.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/antifa-attack-portland-andy-ngo-portland-proud-boys-alt-right-a8981331.html

If retarded antifacists didn't show up to proud boys marches there wouldn't be any violence and no one would care. Your people go there to fight just like others. Both groups are scum. I'm against fascism myself, but I don't go around looking for conflict in the street. I don't go around doxxing people and threatening them and get butthurt when they return the favor. You are part of the problem. Good luck getting out of the cult.
Jul 1 2019 06:21pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 1 2019 11:50pm)
Black nationalists are a threat.

But black nationalists don't have sizeable presences in the military, police force and government. The fash does. Identity europa (now American Idetity movement) members have been exposed in pretty big numbers from the military, proud boys are friends with Trump and Portland police... and when the 'straight pride' parade happens you'll see a fuckton of them. Don't worry - our operatives will be there documenting names, faces and so on and we'll expose a bunch more.

You might not appreciate the work we do and I get death threats daily while my friend Gwen Snyder had proud boys showing up at her house in the middle of the night Saturday but it's important work. I've personally seen a guy go from advocating for an ethnostate to defending trans rights to a self-confessed 'white identitarian'. Any one of the people we've pulled out of the movement could have become the next Brenton Tarrant. What we do results in less fash and makes you safer as a result.

So fuck you if you can't see it - but I'll keep doing it.

"Our."

Ah, you see yourself as one of these ANTIFA or anarcho-communist heroes. Probably hang out way too much on their subreddits where they circle-jerk themselves into an echoing frenzy. Dude, you're in your 30s now, this whole rebel without a clue phase needs to pass already.
Jul 1 2019 06:26pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 2 Jul 2019 00:17)
this is some ghot level stuff right here of victim blaming

I mean I pretty much demonstrated that there's more to the story than just a frail old innocent bystander being hit by a mask wearing antifa thug.
I've been trying to show you how fash propaganda is formulated and here we have solid evidence of a small part of the event being pushed by the right without any context in order to push the narrative that antifa are attacking innocent geriatrics.
Do you think he's an innocent bystander or do you think there's a possibility he might be a proud boy?

Quote (CarsV @ 2 Jul 2019 00:21)
"Our."

Ah, you see yourself as one of these ANTIFA or anarcho-communist heroes. Probably hang out way too much on their subreddits where they circle-jerk themselves into an echoing frenzy. Dude, you're in your 30s now, this whole rebel without a clue phase needs to pass already.

I'll stop when racists, anti-lgbt people and misogynists are no longer influencing policy and lawmaking in the US and UK.

It's only getting worse though. In 10 years you'll look back on this and kick yourself for not seeing it sooner... or knowing you you'll probably just be cheering on whatever godawful demagogue is president as he herds trans people into reeducation camps. Either way you'll know I was right.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Jul 1 2019 06:29pm
Jul 1 2019 06:27pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 2 2019 12:26am)
I mean I pretty much demonstrated that there's more to the story than just a frail old innocent bystander being hit by a mask wearing antifa thug.
I've been trying to show you how fash propaganda is formulated and here we have solid evidence of a small part of the event being pushed by the right without any context in order to push the narrative that antifa are attacking innocent geriatrics.
Do you think he's an innocent bystander or do you think there's a possibility he might be a proud boy?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 1 2019 06:30pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 1 2019 05:26pm)

Don't care. Person clearly got assaulted and had clear injuries

if he assaulted someone let's see it other wise I don't care who he hangs out with I don't care about his tattoos I don't even care about his words

Jul 1 2019 06:31pm
Quote (LA-Leviathan @ 2 Jul 2019 00:27)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not saying he is but there are pics of him getting up in the face of an antifascist at a proud boy rally. So the question is - is it possible he could be? Does the evidence suggest that he is an innocent bystander? Or is it, at least, inconclusive?
Jul 1 2019 06:31pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 2 Jul 2019 00:30)
Don't care. Person clearly got assaulted and had clear injuries

if he assaulted someone let's see it other wise I don't care who he hangs out with I don't care about his tattoos I don't even care about his words

So if he started swinging punches before the video started would you still have the same opinion?
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 1 2019 06:34pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 1 2019 05:31pm)
So if he started swinging punches before the video started would you still have the same opinion?

like I said if he assaulted someone let's see it

until then the guy assaulted with a busted face is the victim
Jul 1 2019 06:34pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 2 2019 12:31am)
Not saying he is but there are pics of him getting up in the face of an antifascist at a proud boy rally. So the question is - is it possible he could be? Does the evidence suggest that he is an innocent bystander? Or is it, at least, inconclusive?

The Asian guy got in the face of a white supremacist loser and another white supremacist loser (you) thinks it's ok to beat him down. Truly the most ironic timeline.

Such ally, much inclusive.

This post was edited by LA-Leviathan on Jul 1 2019 06:34pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1121314151672Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll