d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1128129130131132307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,195.46
May 22 2023 02:08pm
Quote (addone @ May 22 2023 06:47am)

to be fair, seeing delusional visions like that is canon to Christianity
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 22 2023 03:08pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (WizardKiller @ May 23 2023 07:28am)
^CPK001 - don't waste any time with this degenerate. He chokes women and believes rape isn't wrong -- expecting him to be reasonable or have a meaningful conversation is a lost cause.
The only thing we can hope is he repents or gets locked up so he is not a danger to anyone. He is the epitome of atheism: lost, dark, volatile, foolish, and given over to a depraved mind.

When you get nowhere with degenerates like him, despite sharing The Word and trying to clash with their broken worldview:
Matthew 10:14
"14 If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet."

Quote (WizardKiller @ May 23 2023 07:43am)
Not talking about CPK lol

Lol are you talking about christians? Because they are into rape/domination of women and sexually molesting children.

Here is quotes from bible God commands to rape
Zechariah 14:2
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Here is a quote when christian God says its okay to rape/sleep with women as long as you just pay some money lol not only does the woman has to suffer experience of being raped she must marry the rapist.
Deuteronomy 22:28-29
28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

Here is Christians sexually molesting millions of children.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/12/southern-baptist-church-sexual-abuse-scandal
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-44209971.amp
https://www.qualitativecriminology.com/pub/osa148h6/release/2
May 22 2023 03:28pm
Quote (Jupe @ May 23 2023 08:08am)
to be fair, seeing delusional visions like that is canon to Christianity

Lol yea. They see a burnt toast and have a dream and they are convinced of anything. The problem is these Christians are seeing only their confirmation bias. They actively and intentionally ignore things they don't like. Just like they cherrypick the bible and see only the feel good Instagram quotes. I haven't seen one post where they quote i am thankful how my God murdered x amount of people and commanded women to be raped and foreskin to be cut off.

I am sure if you post just the quotes like that from the bible and nothing else the mods will shut down the thread. They actively moderate which bible quotes you can post and which you can't. Just think about that.
May 22 2023 03:56pm
New Christian prayers around the dinner table and in the church

Thank you God for performing multiple genocides I loved the part where David killed 200 men then cut off their foreskins just to get married in 1 Samuel 18:27. That was so fierce and brave of him. Amen.

Thank you Jesus for promising eternal life but never delivering that promise to anyone ever because no human has everlasting life. Thanks for making fake promises to our children you are the best Jesus. I know I just have to believe harder maybe it will work this time.

We thank the lord for putting this delicious meal on our table even though someone else actually did out of their pocket. The labour which went to preparing this meal we shall not mentioned because our lord gets all the credit. Speaking of credit.thank you lord selecting our household to be blessed. You are so wonderful God also would like to thank you for killing our neighbor a few houses down in a car accident. You did that God, it was your will now. Amen

Thank you the almighty for giving Tim our cousin stage 2 cancer. I know you are testing the faith of his parents. This is the way!

This post was edited by addone on May 22 2023 03:56pm
Gold: 5.00
May 22 2023 05:15pm
Quote (addone @ May 22 2023 04:56pm)
New Christian prayers around the dinner table and in the church

Thank you God for performing multiple genocides I loved the part where David killed 200 men then cut off their foreskins just to get married in 1 Samuel 18:27. That was so fierce and brave of him. Amen.

Thank you Jesus for promising eternal life but never delivering that promise to anyone ever because no human has everlasting life. Thanks for making fake promises to our children you are the best Jesus. I know I just have to believe harder maybe it will work this time.

We thank the lord for putting this delicious meal on our table even though someone else actually did out of their pocket. The labour which went to preparing this meal we shall not mentioned because our lord gets all the credit. Speaking of credit.thank you lord selecting our household to be blessed. You are so wonderful God also would like to thank you for killing our neighbor a few houses down in a car accident. You did that God, it was your will now. Amen

Thank you the almighty for giving Tim our cousin stage 2 cancer. I know you are testing the faith of his parents. This is the way!

Can we eat flesh and drink the blood now?
Gold: 170.00
May 22 2023 05:21pm
nvm

This post was edited by SlipKnirvana on May 22 2023 05:30pm
May 22 2023 06:18pm
Quote (RedFromWinter @ May 23 2023 11:15am)
Can we eat flesh and drink the blood now?

LOL you are right except everything that's batshit crazy and against the law is conveniently considered metaphoric. Incidentally they don't consider god and magic and their beliefs metaphoric. That part is "real"

John 6:55-59
55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. 58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.” 59 He said this while teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum.
Gold: 17,384.69
May 22 2023 06:28pm
Quote (addone @ 23 May 2023 00:18)
LOL you are right except everything that's batshit crazy and against the law is conveniently considered metaphoric. Incidentally they don't consider god and magic and their beliefs metaphoric. That part is "real"

John 6:55-59
55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. 58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.” 59 He said this while teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum.

jesus :o

Gold: 0.00
May 23 2023 01:13am
Quote (addone @ May 22 2023 10:27pm)
You need to be locked up deluded christian troll. I literally provided you the full quote. Instead you consistently and intentionally leave out the whole part and only quote me one cherypicked line out of the entire post.

You've reached tistuff and that mushroom guy status. Would appreciate if you didn't spam my thread with your irrational lies and projections. Might I remind you this is a debate forum not a I had a dream and I just say stuff without evidence. If you want to spread your Christian propaganda make your own thread this is evidence/proof based topic thanks.

They already did that with Paul and it only helped to spread the Gospel even further! Looks like I still need to explain this to you.

Here is your quote.

Personally I am not into that but like I said under the right circumstances the act of "rape" is not wrong. It's based on external factors.

You are advocating and endorsing rape. What is rape you ask?

Once again, Rape was defined as BOTH sexual assault AND unconsented sex.

In my dream the LORD told me that you are the one in grave danger and that I must continue with what I am doing. As a matter of fact our Church is doing Ecclesiastes next term so I might do just that and tag you in every single thread.

You can thank the LORD for telling me all this in my dreams!
May 23 2023 01:38am

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1128129130131132307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll