d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1127128129130131307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,195.46
May 21 2023 06:40pm
Quote (Handcuffs @ May 21 2023 08:38pm)
I'd like to official rescind my offer.

:(
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 21 2023 06:54pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 22 2023 10:34am)
i stood up from prayer and was delivered from alcoholism so yea i believe in magic

you believe life is the product of some kind of of naturalistic accident.......u the biggest magic woowoo boy there is

LOL Keep them coming you are a natural clown.
What you just said can be put into a meme.
"I prayed and didn't want to be an alcoholic anymore, you can't explain that!"

Gold: 0.00
May 22 2023 02:48am
Quote (addone @ May 21 2023 10:11pm)
How does it feel to constantly lose? You couldn't even have a tiniest of wins on one word and it's definition based on context it was used.

Pathetic.

I am not even going to bother explaining the basics of English language to one of the most willfully ignorant people here. Especially the one who still believes a magic sky wizard is real without proof. Come back in 5 years when you finally understand basic ingredients of a debate which involve proof, evidence, logic, meaning and context and how to discern between magic and real life. :rofl: :rofl:

You think you've won? What did you "win" exactly? Eternal damnation? Being known as the napkin boy?

You just don't get it do you? Guess I need to explain it to you again for the first time right?

Once again, Rape was defined as BOTH sexual assault AND unconsented sex. You can try in a pathetic attempt to bring your other definitions into play but they don't apply in the context with which you brought up originally.

First you said:

Rape isn't even directly mentioned in the bible.

Then you said:

I quoted the NIV which is actually a revised mistranslation.

Now you're saying:

We are talking about the old definition here not the modern version we have today.

You keep on changing the story because you know your original point holds no weight. You so easily switch and change the original point to try and suit your needs. It won't work.

Quote (addone @ May 21 2023 10:55pm)
Wrong my Original context was

This is my original intended use. I simply pointed out how the act of domination is a fantasy for some people. My point was that actions are intrinsically/by default are neutral. We define/make them wrong by legal and moral judgements based on context, time and place. I even air quoted it ffs.

You chronically assume and project what others say and think.

Now kindly get rekt

Not surprisingly, you are wrong again. Here is your original quote.

Quote (addone @ May 18 2023 03:57pm)
Personally I am not into that but like I said under the right circumstances the act of "rape" is not wrong. It's based on external factors.

You said those very words and yet you still can't explain what those "external factors" are. Instead you keep trying in a desperate attempt to change the definition entirely, which you are failing quite bad.

Oh I know, is it the fact that you are struggling to believe the Earth is only about 6,000 years old? Is that what these "external factors" are?

Oh you want evidence? The LORD appeared to me in a dream a few nights ago. The LORD told me that you, addone, are in grave danger. He told me that you are heading down a path of destruction and that it is imperative that you see how much of a sinner you are. It is imperative you see how much you hate your creator, God. He told me in that dream to say these words to you:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

The LORD appearing to me in a dream about you, is irrefutable proof.
May 22 2023 04:37am
Quote (CPK001 @ May 22 2023 08:48pm)
Not surprisingly, you are wrong again. Here is your original quote.
Now you are actively cherrypicking my quote. Read my quote again in full. You intentionally skipped the part where I said Raped/dominated I even air quoted "raped" can you not see that? I was clearly saying and meant the "act of" as a verb. As in assaulted, ravished, violated, forced upon, dominated. That was my meaning.

Christian ignoramus not providing proof about his magical book of wizardry instead opts to fruitlessly debate semantics of a single word by assumption and cherrypicking what the other person said or meant. And still losing.

You have a dirty habit of presuming what others are thinking and saying. Remember when you literally decided to project what I think and want?

Quote (CPK001 @ Feb 3 2023 09:13pm)
*I dunno*

Best answer you could have given.

In my experience, the issue has never been about whether God exists or not. You already know that he does, despite you saying otherwise.

The real issue is that you do not want to submit your life to God. You fear verses like Colossians 1:15-20.

The Supremacy of the Son of God

"The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross."

Those verses say that Jesus has Supremacy and Authority over EVERYTHING. This includes you. The truth is that you do not want to submit your life to Jesus.You want to be the god of your own life and you do not want Jesus to be the God of your life.

This fear shows itself in the form of coming up with any excuse not to submit your life to Him. You may say that there is no proof of God but you and I both know that you already believe that God exists, of that there is no issue.

The next layer of excuse is trying to paint God as evil or not knowing what He is doing. This shows itself in the form of discrediting Bible Verses, in any way possible.

Zooming into Colossians 1:17-18

"He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy."

That is what so many people have a problem with, they do not like being told that Jesus is their Master and that he is LORD over their lives. Reading that strikes a nerve doesn't it? That is the real issue at hand.

Also people have fantasies about being raped/dominated. There are literally millions of them. Here is an article with multiple academic studies done on rape fantasies. https://www.pacesconnection.com/blog/why-do-women-have-sexual-fantasies-of-rape#_edn4.
It's hard for your brain to grasp because you probably have never been approached by many women.
Also word rape has undergone multitude of meanings and changes it is constantly being updated both by society and legal definition. These definitions change based on time, place and laws and which dictionary you use(aka context). Did you know if you were living in Italy in late 1400's. Classical Latin rapere was used for "sexually violate," but only rarely; the usual Latin word being stuprare "to defile, ravish, violate," which is related to stuprum (n.) "illicit sexual intercourse," literally "disgrace," stupere "to be stunned, stupefied" (see stupid). Latin raptus, past participle of rapere, used as a noun meant "a seizure, plundering, abduction," but in Medieval Latin also "forcible violation."

This post was edited by addone on May 22 2023 04:38am
May 22 2023 04:47am
Quote (CPK001 @ May 22 2023 08:48pm)
Oh you want evidence? The LORD appeared to me in a dream a few nights ago. The LORD told me that you, addone, are in grave danger. He told me that you are heading down a path of destruction and that it is imperative that you see how much of a sinner you are. It is imperative you see how much you hate your creator, God. He told me in that dream to say these words to you:

The LORD appearing to me in a dream about you, is irrefutable proof.

May 22 2023 05:05am
Quote (addone @ May 22 2023 08:37pm)
Now you are actively cherrypicking my quote. Read my quote again in full. You intentionally skipped the part where I said Raped/dominated I even air quoted "raped" can you not see that? I was clearly saying and meant the "act of" as a verb. As in assaulted, ravished, violated, forced upon, dominated. That was my meaning.

Christian ignoramus not providing proof about his magical book of wizardry instead opts to fruitlessly debate semantics of a single word by assumption and cherrypicking what the other person said or meant. And still losing.

You have a dirty habit of presuming what others are thinking and saying. Remember when you literally decided to project what I think and want?

Also people have fantasies about being raped/dominated. There are literally millions of them. Here is an article with multiple academic studies done on rape fantasies. https://www.pacesconnection.com/blog/why-do-women-have-sexual-fantasies-of-rape#_edn4.
It's hard for your brain to grasp because you probably have never been approached by many women.
Also word rape has undergone multitude of meanings and changes it is constantly being updated both by society and legal definition. These definitions change based on time, place and laws and which dictionary you use(aka context). Did you know if you were living in Italy in late 1400's. Classical Latin rapere was used for "sexually violate," but only rarely; the usual Latin word being stuprare "to defile, ravish, violate," which is related to stuprum (n.) "illicit sexual intercourse," literally "disgrace," stupere "to be stunned, stupefied" (see stupid). Latin raptus, past participle of rapere, used as a noun meant "a seizure, plundering, abduction," but in Medieval Latin also "forcible violation."

Read your quote again in full? Alright.

Personally I am not into that but like I said under the right circumstances the act of "rape" is not wrong. It's based on external factors.

Yep, it still says the same thing. There is still no change with the definition.

Once again, Rape was defined as BOTH sexual assault AND unconsented sex. It still does since the last time we spoke. You just don't get it.

Like I said before, You already know that God exists, despite you saying otherwise.

The real issue is that you do not want to submit your life to God. You fear verses like Colossians 1:15-20.

"The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross."

Those verses say that Jesus has Supremacy and Authority over EVERYTHING. This includes you. The truth is that you do not want to submit your life to Jesus.You want to be the god of your own life and you do not want Jesus to be the God of your life.

This fear shows itself in the form of coming up with any excuse not to submit your life to Him. You may say that there is no proof of God but you and I both know that you already believe that God exists, of that there is no issue.

Quote (addone @ May 22 2023 08:47pm)

Yes that's right. You're meant to take me very, VERY seriously.
May 22 2023 06:27am
Quote (CPK001 @ May 22 2023 11:05pm)
Read your quote again in full? Alright.

Yep, it still says the same thing. There is still no change with the definition.

Once again, Rape was defined as BOTH sexual assault AND unconsented sex. It still does since the last time we spoke. You just don't get it.

Like I said before, You already know that God exists, despite you saying otherwise.

Yes that's right. You're meant to take me very, VERY seriously.

You need to be locked up deluded christian troll. I literally provided you the full quote. Instead you consistently and intentionally leave out the whole part and only quote me one cherypicked line out of the entire post.

You've reached tistuff and that mushroom guy status. Would appreciate if you didn't spam my thread with your irrational lies and projections. Might I remind you this is a debate forum not a I had a dream and I just say stuff without evidence. If you want to spread your Christian propaganda make your own thread this is evidence/proof based topic thanks.
May 22 2023 01:28pm
- don't waste any time with this degenerate. He chokes women and believes rape isn't wrong -- expecting him to be reasonable or have a meaningful conversation is a lost cause.
The only thing we can hope is he repents or gets locked up so he is not a danger to anyone. He is the epitome of atheism: lost, dark, volatile, foolish, and given over to a depraved mind.

When you get nowhere with degenerates like him, despite sharing The Word and trying to clash with their broken worldview:
Matthew 10:14
"14 If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet."
Gold: 260.11
May 22 2023 01:40pm
Quote (WizardKiller @ May 22 2023 02:28pm)
^CPK001 - don't waste any time with this degenerate. He chokes women and believes rape isn't wrong -- expecting him to be reasonable or have a meaningful conversation is a lost cause.
The only thing we can hope is he repents or gets locked up so he is not a danger to anyone. He is the epitome of atheism: lost, dark, volatile, foolish, and given over to a depraved mind.

When you get nowhere with degenerates like him, despite sharing The Word and trying to clash with their broken worldview:
Matthew 10:14
"14 If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet."

Hey now, I've ceen CPK say some pretty fucked up stuff about women, but I've never seen him advocate rape. I mean... to be honest based on the other things it wouldn't surprise me, but I'd like to see the receipts.
May 22 2023 01:43pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ May 22 2023 01:40pm)
Hey now, I've ceen CPK say some pretty fucked up stuff about women, but I've never seen him advocate rape. I mean... to be honest based on the other things it wouldn't surprise me, but I'd like to see the receipts.

Not talking about CPK lol
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1127128129130131307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll