d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Mueller Report
Prev1126127128129130173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,016.77
May 14 2019 08:57am
Quote (Ghot @ May 14 2019 02:28am)

Finally Trump has an AG who watches Hannity as much as he does.
Gold: 28,296.75
May 14 2019 09:05am
Quote (Ghot @ May 14 2019 12:28am)

red meat for Pirro enthusiasts which will result in the above

Gold: 10,485.00
May 14 2019 11:07am
Quote (IceMage @ May 14 2019 10:57am)
Finally Trump has an AG who watches Hannity as much as he does.

OR.... holy schnikies, someone is actually going to investigate those evil Democrats.
May 14 2019 11:11am
Quote (Ghot @ May 14 2019 10:07am)
OR.... holy schnikies, someone is actually going to investigate those evil Democrats.

I see you use the evil type of talk a lot with the democrats

Do you consider Trump to be a man of honorable morality and character? the leadership within the Republican party?

Gold: 10,485.00
May 14 2019 11:16am
Quote (Beowulf @ May 14 2019 01:11pm)

Do you consider Trump to be a man of honorable morality and character? the leadership within the Republican party?

Well, since your question has nothing to do with what I said...I'll just answer like this...

pics in post #1263 and 1270

This post was edited by Ghot on May 14 2019 11:17am
Gold: 14,949.00
May 14 2019 01:55pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 14 May 2019 12:11)

Overdosed on Fox News
Gold: 22,164.69
May 14 2019 01:56pm
Pretty decent evidence that suggests that Papadopoluous was indeed set up with the $10000;
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/11/explosive-foia-documents-show-evidence-of-weissmann-mueller-entrapment-scheme/

the new detail they're reporting is that Andrew Weissmann was in a series of meetings on the listed topic of "Cyprus money laundering and asset recovery" with the FBI, just a few days after Papa was given his unsolicited $10000 (exactly the amount needed to qualify for money laundering if unreported) and a few days before he flew home and was promptly detained at customs, where nothing happened because he didn't have the money on him.

its conceivably a coincidence, but it would be an astounding one. The topic of FBI criminal money laundering concerning Cyprus has no relevance to anything Andrew Weissmann does as far as I know, outside of this nexus.
Gold: 14,530.00
May 14 2019 06:56pm
Quote (IceMage @ May 13 2019 07:17pm)
So you've refused to follow the case because it's just a dumb smear campaign from the deep state liberals.

Yet you understand the facts enough to know that all the stories and analysis I posted was wrong, and all the stuff Trumpshill posted was right.

Alright buddy.... glad you cared enough to re-engage in a subject you know nothing about.

The extent of your analysis was parroting CNN talking points with the occasional connect the dots that aren't actually there. You spread misinformation period. To be fair you really believed that nonsense so can't really blame you for being gullible. I just hoped by this point you would really think about why this witchhunt took place and come to the very obvious conclusion that it was politically motivated. You won't though because you have been indoctrinated to hate Trump. It could turn out that these investigations into Trump were completely unwarranted and you will be defending them and minimizing culpability for people that broke the law to spy.

Quote (Handcuffs @ May 13 2019 08:21pm)
I went back and read the first 100 pages of the thread, especially all of IceMage's posts, and ran some numbers on his contributions. In the first 100 pages, I found that:

- IceMage posted a total of 100 times.
- 30 of these posts involved a direct link/quote from a news article/twitter post/other forum. The majority of the time that this was done, the post was just sharing the contents.
- 4 of these posts were to just share a gif.
- 2 of these posts were to just share a video.
- 2 of these posts were to just share a photo.

Although IceMage clearly has an anti-Trump aura to his posts, he repeatedly uses the words "if", "looks like", and "maybe" throughout his posts when referring to possible collusion, reflecting his reserving of judgment during the on-going investigation. He also defers to the findings of the investigation and acknowledges when there's a lack of evidence and/or when things have been proven false (like parts of the Steele Dossier). Here are some quotes that I found in the first 100 pages that I feel reflect this:

IceMage even said directly that he doesn't think any evidence of collusion would come to light:

Words that can negate culpability yet continuing to fling shit at the wall. Beyond me how you can look at those posts and not see how one-sided and completely subjective & unfair they are. Constantly calling people that questioned these fables 'trump cult', mocking people that called out dishonest media, vehemently defending a dossier that turned out to be bs. Honestly, it doesn't matter to me what Icemage thinks or thought, what I do find troubling is how hurtful this is to us as a country. People have been indoctrinated to be so fanatical about what they believe, and when those reasons are proven to be false their hate grows. I have a never trumper at work that literally was giggling with joy as he watched CNN when they were talking about how Barr can be charged with contempt. This type of behavior and investment is borderline mental illness.
May 14 2019 07:10pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ May 14 2019 05:56pm)
The extent of your analysis was parroting CNN talking points with the occasional connect the dots that aren't actually there. You spread misinformation period. To be fair you really believed that nonsense so can't really blame you for being gullible. I just hoped by this point you would really think about why this witchhunt took place and come to the very obvious conclusion that it was politically motivated. You won't though because you have been indoctrinated to hate Trump. It could turn out that these investigations into Trump were completely unwarranted and you will be defending them and minimizing culpability for people that broke the law to spy.

Words that can negate culpability yet continuing to fling shit at the wall. Beyond me how you can look at those posts and not see how one-sided and completely subjective & unfair they are. Constantly calling people that questioned these fables 'trump cult', mocking people that called out dishonest media, vehemently defending a dossier that turned out to be bs. Honestly, it doesn't matter to me what Icemage thinks or thought, what I do find troubling is how hurtful this is to us as a country. People have been indoctrinated to be so fanatical about what they believe, and when those reasons are proven to be false their hate grows. I have a never trumper at work that literally was giggling with joy as he watched CNN when they were talking about how Barr can be charged with contempt. This type of behavior and investment is borderline mental illness.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=80868560&f=119&p=544421738
Gold: 5,016.77
May 14 2019 10:45pm
Quote (Goomshill @ May 14 2019 02:56pm)
stuff

It's kind of hilarious to see you posting these loony right-wing sites.

I know it's standard practice to have to assign one of the spooky deep state members to the front of a theory to intrigue people... but Weissmann's involvement is irrelevant. It's not like Mueller and the FBI guys aren't involved in these decisions.

#1) Papadopoulos was lured to Israel and paid in Israel to give the outline of a FARA premise (ie. Papadopoulos is an agent of Israel). #2) Bringing $10,000 (or more) in cash into the U.S., without reporting, is a violation of U.S. treasury laws. Add into that aspect the FARA violation and the money can be compounded into #3) laundering charges.

[A “laundering” charge applies if the money is illegally obtained. The FARA violation would be the *illegal* aspect making the treasury charges heavier. Note: the use of the airport baggage-check avoids the need for a search warrant.]

I don't get this.

What would have been the FARA violation? Taking money from a businessman as a retainer for future deals isn't working as an agent of a foreign government.

The article says the "money laundering" only applies if the money is illegally obtained. (probably not a good idea to take a right-wing rag's legal analysis as fact either)

Also... what's the overarching theory here? Mueller's people wanted to entrap Papdopoulos because why? They already had enough to charge him for false statements, and thus he cooperated.

This post was edited by IceMage on May 14 2019 10:45pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1126127128129130173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll