d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1125126127128129307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 21 2023 01:29am

Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 21 2023 01:41am
Quote (addone @ May 21 2023 12:29am)

monkey religion, she saying IM FROM A MONKEY

This post was edited by TiStuff on May 21 2023 01:41am
May 21 2023 02:45am

Gold: 0.00
May 21 2023 04:46am
Quote (addone @ May 21 2023 03:00pm)
WRONG!! IT IS NOT ITS ONLY DEFINITION
Scroll past the first definition ignoramus.

The term rape is sometimes used interchangeably with term sexual assault.
It's other definitions depending which dictionary you use including;

Violation
Coercion
An act of plunder, violent seizure, or abuse
Dispoliation
An act or instance of robbing or despoiling or carrying away a person by force
Ravish
Abduction of a woman/man with the intent of sexually assaulting them

It could also mean
an Old World herb (Brassica napus) of the mustard family grown as a forage crop and for its seeds which yield rapeseed oil and are a bird food
the pomace of grapes left after expression of the juice

First recorded in 1250-1300; Middle English verb rape, from Anglo-French rape, from Latin rapere "to seize, carry off by force, plunder"; Middle English noun, from Anglo-French ra(a)p(e), derivative of rape.
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/rape
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rape

We are talking about the old definition here not the modern version we have today. You are desperately arguing about the modern version of word rape and ONLY the first definition. There are multiple definitions of the word rape as I have demonstrated. We are talking about a 2000 year old book and it's meaning when it was written. Holy shit get a clue.

You so desperate lol. The word we should be discussing is וְשָׁכַ֥ב
wə-šā-ḵaḇ. It is Hebrew word for to lie with (sleep) it's an English mistranslation. Rape in THIS context is sleep with woman consensual or not. It doesn't even talk about assault. You are wanting it to mean something specific so that you can get a tiny win.

Won't allow that you don't deserve it.

The Hebrew word used here for "violated" is עָנָה‎ anah or inah, which (depending on the context) can mean "to rape, to force [sexually], to defile, to violate, to ravish, to mistreat, to afflict, to humble/humiliate, to oppress, to subject/submit/subdue, to weaken".

The Bible didn't use this word in the quoted it's literally a mistranslation. Your entire argument is based on a mistranslated word which isn't even in the quote LOL PATHETIC!

You keep on moving goalposts. I will not allow it. The context with which you originally intended to use that word was the sexual assault and the unconsented sex. That is the context with which you were using that word originally.

Once again, Rape was defined as BOTH sexual assault AND unconsented sex. We are using this definition as that is the context with which it is used and you were intending it to be used in those Bible verses which you, yourself quoted.

You can try and bring all these other definitions into this but they are not applying to the Bible verses which you, yourself quoted. Why do you talk about love of ice-cream and sex with ice-cream? You are adding irrelevant outside factors into the original point. Apparently I need to tell you 3 times in order to tell you once.

First you said:

Rape isn't even directly mentioned in the bible.

Then you said:

I quoted the NIV which is actually a revised mistranslation.

Now you're saying:

We are talking about the old definition here not the modern version we have today.

You keep on changing the story because you know your original point holds no weight. You so easily switch and change the original point to try and suit your needs. News flash, it doesn't work. Why not stick to what your original point was because right now you just show how desperately you are trying to hang on to try and look strong ,when you are in fact, weak.
May 21 2023 06:11am
Quote (CPK001 @ May 21 2023 10:46pm)
You keep on moving goalposts. I will not allow it. The context with which you originally intended to use that word was the sexual assault and the unconsented sex. That is the context with which you were using that word originally.

Once again, Rape was defined as BOTH sexual assault AND unconsented sex. We are using this definition as that is the context with which it is used and you were intending it to be used in those Bible verses which you, yourself quoted.

You can try and bring all these other definitions into this but they are not applying to the Bible verses which you, yourself quoted. Why do you talk about love of ice-cream and sex with ice-cream? You are adding irrelevant outside factors into the original point. Apparently I need to tell you 3 times in order to tell you once.

First you said:

Then you said:

Now you're saying:

You keep on changing the story because you know your original point holds no weight. You so easily switch and change the original point to try and suit your needs. News flash, it doesn't work. Why not stick to what your original point was because right now you just show how desperately you are trying to hang on to try and look strong ,when you are in fact, weak.

How does it feel to constantly lose? You couldn't even have a tiniest of wins on one word and it's definition based on context it was used.

Pathetic.

I am not even going to bother explaining the basics of English language to one of the most willfully ignorant people here. Especially the one who still believes a magic sky wizard is real without proof. Come back in 5 years when you finally understand basic ingredients of a debate which involve proof, evidence, logic, meaning and context and how to discern between magic and real life. :rofl: :rofl:
May 21 2023 06:55am
Quote (CPK001 @ May 21 2023 10:46pm)
You keep on moving goalposts. I will not allow it. The context with which you originally intended to use that word was the sexual assault and the unconsented sex. That is the context with which you were using that word .

Wrong my Original context was

Quote (addone @ May 18 2023 05:57pm)
..... Many women actually fantasise about being raped/dominatedI had several girlfriends who loved being chocked and being treated rough etc. Personally I am not into that but like I said under the right circumstances the act of "rape" is not wrong. It's based.....

This is my original intended use. I simply pointed out how the act of domination is a fantasy for some people. My point was that actions are intrinsically/by default are neutral. We define/make them wrong by legal and moral judgements based on context, time and place. I even air quoted it ffs.

You chronically assume and project what others say and think.

Now kindly get rekt

This post was edited by addone on May 21 2023 07:01am
May 21 2023 03:29pm
Imagine Hannibal Lector shows up at your door. "Excuse me good sir have you heard of our lord and saviour? When you join today we will teach you how our God instructs people to eat their children would you like a brochure?

If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters."(Leviticus 26:27-30)
May 21 2023 03:34pm
Quote (addone @ May 21 2023 02:29pm)
Imagine Hannibal Lector shows up at your door. "Excuse me good sir have you heard of our lord and saviour? When you jointoday we will teach you how our God instructs people to eat their children would you like a brochure?

https://i.ibb.co/QDJ7XD4/images-13.jpg

If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters."(Leviticus 26:27-30)

scripture doesnt sound anything like the 'hannibal lector' gibberish

This post was edited by TiStuff on May 21 2023 03:35pm
May 21 2023 03:54pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 22 2023 09:34am)
scripture doesnt sound anything like the 'hannibal lector' gibberish

My bad Hannibal Lector instead says why you being mean to me and my larping Christian buddies? I'll make you eat your children as punishment because that is okay.
Cannibalism is fine according to Christians if you don't listen to their magic wizard.

This post was edited by addone on May 21 2023 03:56pm
May 21 2023 04:04pm
Quote (addone @ May 21 2023 02:54pm)
My bad Hannibal Lector instead says why you being mean to me and my larping Christian buddies? I'll make you eat your children as punishment because that is okay.
Cannibalism is fine according to Christians if you don't listen to their magic wizard.

https://i.ibb.co/fM9VK9k/images-2023-05-21-T191528-631.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/Q8dz7Qh/images-2023-05-21-T193411-799.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/9VrKbrY/images-2023-05-21-T191215-960.jpg

God doesnt hate you.

leave God you lose your hedge of protection. I think i remember that scripture is they were besieged by their enemies and were starving and ate their children.

in the USA abortion is genetic harvesting. fetal cells are used in "vaccines" so yea... we are consuming our children...

This post was edited by TiStuff on May 21 2023 04:04pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1125126127128129307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll