d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1125612571258
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,299.90
Oct 21 2024 10:03pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Oct 21 2024 08:56pm)
He wakes up everyday surrounded by terrorist proxies we helped fund and create(America).

We(America) fanned the flames of "terrorism" going back DECADES throughout the Middle East to sow utter chaos in the region.

When we pulled out of Afghanistan people called it a big loss for America(It wasn't) Leaving everything "up for grabs" knowing full well what that extrapolates out in too. Our country at home became much richer/safer through are constant feedback loop called the "Military Industrial Complex". We build the bombs that destroy the buildings and we supply the materials and means to rebuild them back up. Our country is the war machine so naturally we fund both sides of every conflict as we stand to lose it all if we don't.

Essentially him and his countrymen wouldn't have to fight such a great fight if we "America" didn't fund all these "terrorist groups" to begin with. Plain and simple.

Because US citizens in the USA never hold our military accountable because they supply "our freedoms and privileges" we are essentially numb to what's happening in the rest of the world.

The average "American" has no idea the "hell/chaos" we distribute 24/7 365. We are so good at it we tell the world "who the bad guys are".

Ukraine /Israel Two of the terrorist groups we fund :rofl:

Gold: 700.00
Oct 21 2024 10:18pm
Quote (doomchaser @ 21 Oct 2024 23:03)
Ukraine /Israel Two of the terrorist groups we fund :rofl:

Exactly and he's actually in the middle of that meatgrinder FIGHTING and you have the nerve to make it seem like its a joke when it's not? :bouncy:

I pray for his safety and I've said it multiple times throughout 1258 pages. Hope him and his family stay SAFE.

The United States has killed MILLIONS of men, woman, and children throughout the Middle East over the last 50+ years and only now do SJW's cry for "Palestinians"??

Do you find that odd that we killed millions of Iraqi men/woman/children and no one said a thing because we were told they had weapons of mass destruction and they were harboring terrorist?

Why didn't you speak out then? Because it was your country distributing the chaos and destruction and you believed the excuses they gave you.

That's why I call out every "American" who runs their mouth in this thread.

"Israel's the worst!" "Genocide!"

As you live in the safest nation on Earth because we've destroyed everyone whose ever challenged our power on every level.
Gold: 580.00
Oct 21 2024 11:13pm
Quote (doomchaser @ 22 Oct 2024 06:44)
I did not blame him.. I understand he was raised to do what he does.. I just state a view he wishes to not cope with maybe. Or if he can he can cope with my view and still be ok with me. And if he cannot handle my point of view.. He may start to think some or just hate me for my harshness of what i feel is reality.. I can handle his reality without hating him can he handle mine?

I wasn’t raised to hate anyone, and repeating it won’t make it true. We live alongside Arabs, work with them, train together at the gym, and share laughs. I don’t hate Arabs—I hate those who come here with the intent to kill me.

There is no genocide in Gaza, and there never will be, because most Israelis would never take part in something like that. While you focus on the dead in Gaza, we see our soldiers giving out candy and treating the wounded—people who were shot by Hamas, who prevent them from leaving their homes.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 21 2024 11:42pm
Quote (Many_Names @ Oct 22 2024 08:13am)
I wasn’t raised to hate anyone, and repeating it won’t make it true. We live alongside Arabs, work with them, train together at the gym, and share laughs. I don’t hate Arabs—I hate those who come here with the intent to kill me.

There is no genocide in Gaza, and there never will be, because most Israelis would never take part in something like that. While you focus on the dead in Gaza, we see our soldiers giving out candy and treating the wounded—people who were shot by Hamas, who prevent them from leaving their homes.

I don’t like the “Palestinians are the victims, the war is on Hamas” agenda. Hamas are not aliens. They came out of Gaza and are part of its DNA.
Our enemy should be the Palestinian-ism. Their entire ideology.
We need to kill their victimhood and start hold them account for their self destructive ideology.
People like doomchaser and gnarjay although they support high values, without a doubt they do, are unfortunately driving the solution away instead of holding the so called “oppressed” account for their lack of intension to end the conflict.
Gold: 580.00
Oct 21 2024 11:47pm
Quote (WhiteSouned @ 22 Oct 2024 08:42)
I don’t like the “Palestinians are the victims, the war is on Hamas” agenda. Hamas are not aliens. They came out of Gaza and are part of its DNA.
Our enemy should be the Palestinian-ism. Their entire ideology.
We need to kill their victimhood and start hold them account for their self destructive ideology.
People like doomchaser and gnarjay although they support high values, without a doubt they do, are unfortunately driving the solution away instead of holding the so called “oppressed” account for their lack of intension to end the conflict.

🎯
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1125612571258
Add Reply New Topic New Poll