d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev11255125612571258Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 580.00
Oct 21 2024 08:22pm
Quote (iLoveMyUsername @ 22 Oct 2024 05:14)
Isn't it racist? All countries are obligated to mix and match. Why shouldn't Jews do the same permanently?

We have a diverse population, including 2 million Israeli Arabs who have full and equal rights. Israel is defined as a Jewish state, serving as a refuge for all Jews—a lesson that was learned through great sacrifice.
Gold: 700.00
Oct 21 2024 08:29pm
Quote (doomchaser @ 21 Oct 2024 21:20)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUBf3AnF430

Lee Camp is my fav Jewish person.... start at 30 secs and watch cnn interview ... And you see why it a genocide no other word for it

So it's a genocide and you aren't trying to help any of the people being erradicated? I mean if its breaking your heart right now why not do something about it instead of SJW'ing on the internet :bouncy:

Said the same thing to so many other people in this thread how is this not hard to understand?
Gold: 7,299.90
Oct 21 2024 08:32pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Oct 21 2024 07:29pm)
So it's a genocide and you aren't trying to help any of the people being erradicated? I mean if its breaking your heart right now why not do something about it instead of SJW'ing on the internet :bouncy:

Said the same thing to so many other people in this thread how is this not hard to understand?

What do you want from me? what are you getting at? are you just trying to say stfu ? lol
Oct 21 2024 08:38pm
Quote (doomchaser @ 21 Oct 2024 21:32)
What do you want from me? what are you getting at? are you just trying to say stfu ? lol

If you are so adamant that what's happening is a genocide why not PHYSICALLY do something about it? Real simple right?

I have family and friends who talk like you do and all it is is TALK and I call them retarded for not knowing the totality of what's going on and making biased shit-can responses.

I asked my family/friends to take in these people if they care and they won't so they are a hypocrite living in 1st world privilege SJW'ing on the internet and in real life.

The thing is I know that deep down they don't care about anyone but themselves just like you. Few willing to say that to someone's face understandably so.

It's not a CRIME to "Take care of your own". Everyone does it. Israel takes care of their own.

People pretending like they care is the most cringe shit ever...

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Oct 21 2024 08:42pm
Oct 21 2024 08:48pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Oct 21 2024 07:20pm)
Did you volunteer to have a Palestinian/Gazan family stay in your home? If not probably should STFU and not be a SJW cunt.

This dude literally fights for his COUNTRY and what he believes. Who are you?

When did I call myself a Saint? I not judging Anyone here ...We all been raised to believe whatever ...Some grow in wisdom and see the world for what it is, and some just follow what they are told to believe.. Some can't handle the truth, their minds wont let them see things for what they are.. Self preservation from suicide .. Why do so many vets kill themselves ? How does the human brain work ? IDF Palestinians hamas.. they all the same to me humans that are raised to believe what they are told to believe.
Oct 21 2024 09:06pm
Quote (doomchaser @ 21 Oct 2024 21:48)
When did I call myself a Saint? I not judging Anyone here ...We all been raised to believe whatever ...Some grow in wisdom and see the world for what it is, and some just follow what they are told to believe.. Some can't handle the truth, their minds wont let them see things for what they are.. Self preservation from suicide .. Why do so many vets kill themselves ? How does the human brain work ? IDF Palestinians hamas.. they all the same to me humans that are raised to believe what they are told to believe.

Don't make yourself a part of a conflict that you personally aren't vested in.

aka if you don't have a "dog in the fight" then let it go.

When people pretend like they care about everyone else above themselves they are a terrible liar. You can lie to the people around you and say "You care and you'll do such and such things" but in reality tomorrow you will wake up saying, "I am this "name" and I have to go "work" and pay "such and such bills". Every action you take is for your own betterment/posterity and there's nothing wrong with that.

Does your neighbor pay your bills? No. Does your own family pay your bills? No.

People will always do what's good for THEM while saying they'd like to do thing for others.

That's why I said physically do something instead of talk about it. I get that "discussion" leads to action but most of it just leads to nothingness.

My Grandma sends money to Ukraine and Gaza because she thinks it's helping. It's not. However if a Gazan family/Ukrainian family was teleported to her front door she would open the door and let them in(regardless of the potential malevolent intentions of those individuals). She's a Christian and to her that's the right thing to do as a "Christian". Is that rational though? No. That's why we have to tell her she's doing enough by donating money(even though it's going to corrupt organizations). When my Grandma sends $50-$100 to some random orginization because she was "brainwashed" as you said into "feeling bad" I know that 95-99% of that money isn't going to the people she "thinks" she's helping.
Oct 21 2024 09:15pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Oct 21 2024 08:06pm)
Don't make yourself a part of a conflict that you personally aren't vested in.

aka if you don't have a "dog in the fight" then let it go.

When people pretend like they care about everyone else above themselves they are a terrible liar. You can lie to the people around you and say "You care and you'll do such and such things" but in reality tomorrow you will wake up saying, "I am this "name" and I have to go "work" and pay "such and such bills". Every action you take is for your own betterment/posterity and there's nothing wrong with that.

Does your neighbor pay your bills? No. Does your own family pay your bills? No.

People will always do what's good for THEM while saying they'd like to do thing for others.

That's why I said physically do something instead of talk about it. I get that "discussion" leads to action but most of it just leads to nothingness.

My Grandma sends money to Ukraine and Gaza because she thinks it's helping. It's not. However if a Gazan family/Ukrainian family was teleported to her front door she would open the door and let them in(regardless of the potential malevolent intentions of those individuals). She's a Christian and to her that's the right thing to do as a "Christian". Is that rational though? No. That's why we have to tell her she's doing enough by donating money(even though it's going to corrupt organizations). When my Grandma sends $50-$100 to some random orginization because she was "brainwashed" as you said into "feeling bad" I know that 95-99% of that money isn't going to the people she "thinks" she's helping.

That works fine pre nuclear age..Now the whole world has a dog in every conflict with nuclear powers involved.. Pretty sure my taxes go to funding a lot of these bombs being dropped on schools hospitals so forth. What are you saying only Jewish or Palestinians should talk here? lmao wtf
Oct 21 2024 09:21pm
Quote (doomchaser @ 21 Oct 2024 22:15)
That works fine pre nuclear age..Now the whole world has a dog in every conflict with nuclear powers involved.. Pretty sure my taxes go to funding a lot of these bombs being dropped on schools hospitals so forth. What are you saying only Jewish or Palestinians should talk here? lmao wtf

Stop pretending like you care about these people when for the last DECADES/YEARS prior to 10/7 you gave "zero fucks" about Palestinian people or their supposed "plight".

You calling out like he has a CHOICE in this conflict shows your utter ignorance and I'm making you blatantly aware of that.

If a bunch of Hamas terrorist were taking over your country you'd kill them too. Trust that and be glad like you said your TAXES allow you to sit on your HANDS and do NOTHING while real MEN do the heavy lifting.

You are not the 1st person in this thread I've said this too. Please stop pretending like you care about Palestinians when you don't. Ever pray for them? Probably not. Ever do anything aside from bitch on the internet. Probably.

Not a good look bud and I'm no saint either but I don't pretend to care about a conflict half way across the world. At the same time I can understand what is faced with on a day to day basis his ENTIRE life.

Go fight in GAZA against the IDF if they are committing genocide. Oh wait........

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Oct 21 2024 09:22pm
Oct 21 2024 09:44pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Oct 21 2024 08:21pm)
Stop pretending like you care about these people when for the last DECADES/YEARS prior to 10/7 you gave "zero fucks" about Palestinian people or their supposed "plight".

You calling ^Many_Names out like he has a CHOICE in this conflict shows your utter ignorance and I'm making you blatantly aware of that.

If a bunch of Hamas terrorist were taking over your country you'd kill them too. Trust that and be glad like you said your TAXES allow you to sit on your HANDS and do NOTHING while real MEN do the heavy lifting.

You are not the 1st person in this thread I've said this too. Please stop pretending like you care about Palestinians when you don't. Ever pray for them? Probably not. Ever do anything aside from bitch on the internet. Probably.

Not a good look bud and I'm no saint either but I don't pretend to care about a conflict half way across the world. At the same time I can understand what ^Many_Names is faced with on a day to day basis his ENTIRE life.

Go fight in GAZA against the IDF if they are committing genocide. Oh wait........

I did not blame him.. I understand he was raised to do what he does.. I just state a view he wishes to not cope with maybe. Or if he can he can cope with my view and still be ok with me. And if he cannot handle my point of view.. He may start to think some or just hate me for my harshness of what i feel is reality.. I can handle his reality without hating him can he handle mine?

This post was edited by doomchaser on Oct 21 2024 09:44pm
Oct 21 2024 09:56pm
Quote (doomchaser @ 21 Oct 2024 22:44)
I did not blame him.. I understand he was raised to do what he does.. I just state a view he wishes to not cope with maybe. Or if he can he can cope with my view and still be ok with me. And if he cannot handle my point of view.. He may start to think some or just hate me for my harshness of what i feel is reality.. I can handle his reality without hating him can he handle mine?

He wakes up everyday surrounded by terrorist proxies we helped fund and create(America).

We(America) fanned the flames of "terrorism" going back DECADES throughout the Middle East to sow utter chaos in the region.

When we pulled out of Afghanistan people called it a big loss for America(It wasn't) Leaving everything "up for grabs" knowing full well what that extrapolates out in too. Our country at home became much richer/safer through are constant feedback loop called the "Military Industrial Complex". We build the bombs that destroy the buildings and we supply the materials and means to rebuild them back up. Our country is the war machine so naturally we fund both sides of every conflict as we stand to lose it all if we don't.

Essentially him and his countrymen wouldn't have to fight such a great fight if we "America" didn't fund all these "terrorist groups" to begin with. Plain and simple.

Because US citizens in the USA never hold our military accountable because they supply "our freedoms and privileges" we are essentially numb to what's happening in the rest of the world.

The average "American" has no idea the "hell/chaos" we distribute 24/7 365. We are so good at it we tell the world "who the bad guys are" when were the one "holding a gun to the rest of the worlds head".

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Oct 21 2024 10:01pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev11255125612571258Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll