d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1125112521253
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,164.69
Oct 18 2024 01:52pm
Quote (gnarjay @ Oct 18 2024 02:08pm)
next to 40 decapitated babies? and all of the supply aid that the IDF has been blocking? sure bud

What other blood libel have you got for us today?
Gold: 0.00
Oct 18 2024 01:54pm
Quote (gnarjay @ 18 Oct 2024 14:35)
so only one side can lie? thats not very fair

Goom is not in Israel, he just parrots all the same hasbara

If you think Israel and the IDF are killing for the sake of killing. Destroying Gaza to build beachfront condos. Bombing hospitals, schools, and donation spots purposefully. I think that's a stretch too far(not saying you believe that or some of these things did/did not happen) but first and foremost when this event happened you know what I did?

I prayed. I prayed for those ruthlessly murdered by savages and I prayed that maybe the IDF could retrieve "some" of the hostages knowing full well MANY would be killed for nothing.

On 9/11 it was a terrible tragedy but the terrorist responsible avoided accountability that DAY just like the terrorist responsible for 10/7 were driving around woman in the backs of trucks celebrating as they raped and murdered them.

It was no surprise to me that Israel would respond with just as much force as the US did. Israel has shown restraint even though we all know HAMAS was responsible. During the United States escapades in the ME we didn't have to think everyday about "American hostages being gang-raped in tunnels".

What HAMAS did is unforgivable and so the response you see from Israel is reciprocated(they get what they deserve).

If HAMAS carried out an attack like this on "American soil". Iran and any proxy associated with HAMAS would be eviscerated. We wouldn't ask the UN if it's "OK".

It's why America helps Israel in these war time scenarios it's not just because we are "allies" we both had our citizens ruthlessly killed and their leadership is in the same place(Iran).

Israel has shown restraint which like I've said many times to is commendable. The US did not show that restraint. We bombed cities/countries to ash and no one even knows if the "terrorist were there".

Israel tells the world "we think these scumbags are here" we are going to attack. They don't have to tell the UN. They should just eviscerate these barbarians.
Gold: 19,381.95
Oct 18 2024 02:00pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Oct 18 2024 12:52pm)
What other blood libel have you got for us today?

where are you and El1te getting this phrase from? its part of the MAGA lexicon now but I dont watch Fox news so Im out of the loop. its essentially the new, lazier version of 'youre antisemitic'

This post was edited by gnarjay on Oct 18 2024 02:03pm
Gold: 2,075.69
Oct 18 2024 02:21pm
Quote (Many_Names @ Oct 18 2024 09:04am)
He was surrounded by six hostages, his DNA discovered near their bodies after they were executed two weeks ago. It seems he was unable to move them as the IDF was closing in on him in Tel Sultan. Eventually, they located him and neutralized him.

According to soldiers on the scene, he attempted to flee from house to house, but they were able to stop him with a Merkava shell.

There was no significant fighting in the area, and no one engaged in combat over him.
He himself wasnt fighting just running

This clears up alot for me - media had not done a good job reporting what was known from the ground. Man decided to murder hostages out of spite = he goes straight to Hell.

After getting his hand/arm blown off with a tank shell he seems to just throw in the towel and submit. Not very heroic tbh

Quote (gnarjay @ Oct 18 2024 12:08pm)
next to 40 decapitated babies? and all of the supply aid that the IDF has been blocking? sure bud

They filmed it themselves as is known
Gold: 580.00
Oct 18 2024 02:23pm
Quote (El1te @ 18 Oct 2024 23:21)
This clears up alot for me - media had not done a good job reporting what was known from the ground. Man decided to murder hostages out of spite = he goes straight to Hell.

After getting his hand/arm blown off with a tank shell he seems to just throw in the towel and submit. Not very heroic tbh

They filmed it themselves as is known

He had UNRWA teacher ID🤦and 40,000 shekels to bribe his way out

This post was edited by Many_Names on Oct 18 2024 02:24pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1125112521253
Add Reply New Topic New Poll