d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1125012511252
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 48,640.00
Oct 18 2024 07:47am
Quote (Many_Names @ 18 Oct 2024 21:28)
I dont see how china benefits from a country like Iran
Besides cheap fuel they worth nothing.

Iran as of now remains as a choke point for US and Israel.
More so after the Chinese managed to repair relationships between the sunnis and the Shais, how long will that last I do not know really.

The fuel is important and a huge bonus, If US is being bogged down in Mid East and Ukraine they won't mess with the Chinese in the East.

Cheap fuel is important, but on the other hand Taiwan is even more important .
When it comes to any nation or government, security of the state always trumps the economy.

Using Iran as an uneasy ally is extremely important at the moment.
If the Trump administration and the Biden administration just let things be with China, didn't interfere with Hing Kong and Taiwan, the Chinese wouldn't give two hoods about Iran and the mid east.

They might send thoughts and prayers and at times aid as part of Brics, but they will just use the classic official language and say, guys don't fight, use diplomacy.

But now China is more threatened than ever...So is Russia.. They see, they experience and they know they same shit is going to happen if they don't make a move.

Gold: 580.00
Oct 18 2024 09:15am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ 18 Oct 2024 16:47)
Iran as of now remains as a choke point for US and Israel.
More so after the Chinese managed to repair relationships between the sunnis and the Shais, how long will that last I do not know really.

The fuel is important and a huge bonus, If US is being bogged down in Mid East and Ukraine they won't mess with the Chinese in the East.

Cheap fuel is important, but on the other hand Taiwan is even more important .
When it comes to any nation or government, security of the state always trumps the economy.

Using Iran as an uneasy ally is extremely important at the moment.
If the Trump administration and the Biden administration just let things be with China, didn't interfere with Hing Kong and Taiwan, the Chinese wouldn't give two hoods about Iran and the mid east.

They might send thoughts and prayers and at times aid as part of Brics, but they will just use the classic official language and say, guys don't fight, use diplomacy.

But now China is more threatened than ever...So is Russia.. They see, they experience and they know they same shit is going to happen if they don't make a move.

It sounds like you over complicate things (Occam’s Razor)

If Iran had a border with Israel we were already in a full blown war and khameni’s head was on a pike.
Maybe it will still happen
Gold: 2,075.69
Oct 18 2024 09:30am
Quote (Many_Names @ Oct 17 2024 10:32pm)
He couldnt move, if he could he would run

That's probably true

Though I fully expected this guy to be surrounded by children human shields, the fact that he wasn't and that he died fighting is a big propaganda boost for his cause, I suppose he willingly chose to martyr himself instead of hiding indefinitely
Gold: 580.00
Oct 18 2024 10:04am
Quote (El1te @ 18 Oct 2024 18:30)
That's probably true

Though I fully expected this guy to be surrounded by children human shields, the fact that he wasn't and that he died fighting is a big propaganda boost for his cause, I suppose he willingly chose to martyr himself instead of hiding indefinitely

He was surrounded by six hostages, his DNA discovered near their bodies after they were executed two weeks ago. It seems he was unable to move them as the IDF was closing in on him in Tel Sultan. Eventually, they located him and neutralized him.

According to soldiers on the scene, he attempted to flee from house to house, but they were able to stop him with a Merkava shell.

There was no significant fighting in the area, and no one engaged in combat over him.
He himself wasnt fighting just running
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1125012511252
Add Reply New Topic New Poll