d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1124912501251
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 18 2024 01:58am
Quote (Many_Names @ Oct 18 2024 09:48am)
I simply stated the real reason, nothing else you mentioned made any difference.
If Israel would have listened to the US the war was over and we were negotiating with this arch terrorist for our hostages.
Instead and because and only because of the Israeli public the government can not stop until they obliterate Hamas

One of the most greatest challenges we are facing is how to keep good relations with the US while ignoring their disastrous foreign policies which started with the worst president ever (for the ME at least) Barack Obama.
Gold: 48,640.00
Oct 18 2024 02:15am
Quote (WhiteSouned @ 18 Oct 2024 15:58)
One of the most greatest challenges we are facing is how to keep good relations with the US while ignoring their disastrous foreign policies which started with the worst president ever (for the ME at least) Barack Obama.

I completely agree with this comment. But then again you are facing a tall task and the global tensions is getting worst and worst.

Actors in the East, in Russia and some in the Middle East along with the West led by the United States are using not just Israel as a chess piece, I can name so many, Hong Kong , Ukraine, Taiwan, Philippines, most recently Bangladesh, some African nations in Sub Sahara Africa.

All for the sake of Geo Political dominance or fighting off dominance and creating their own safe zones. Smaller countries and areas all become a sick game for them to play sacrificing the lives of innocents.
Gold: 580.00
Oct 18 2024 03:03am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ 18 Oct 2024 10:53)
That is why I said you don't understand geo politics enough to realize why Hamas was so brazen during October the 7th.

Not to mention there are couple of reasons that is quintessential to why Oct 7th even happen.

But then again, you can't see the reason why, which is understandable since most people lack such nuances.

I m not talking about the apartheidor oppression of the Palestinians.

The above in italic, although part of the reason, is an insignificant reason to this particular event on Oct 7.

We know exactly why it happened.
1. They could
2. Saudi relations
3. Laser air defenses

You give Hamastinians too much credit
Oct 18 2024 03:23am
Quote (Many_Names @ 18 Oct 2024 17:03)
We know exactly why it happened.
1. They could
2. Saudi relations
3. Laser air defenses

You give Hamastinians too much credit

I have mention nothing about Hamas, not sure if you read properly. I specifically put it in italics it has got nothing to do with Hamas. Please read.
The only mention about Hamas is as to why they were so brazen.

I do not think you comprehend my post, which is why I said you don't understand the nuances.

Let's put it this way. I am dead sure the Chinese and the Russians have a hand in supporting directly or indirectly materials to the conflict.

The Russians slightly more obvious.

The Chinese slightly less obvious.

This is to take heat off from what is happening from their sides. Lets not forget that PLO leader and some of the Hamas boys visited China early January and February in 2023.
China also purposely played a middleman role in trying to bridge the divide between the Shia's and Sunnis.

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Oct 18 2024 03:40am
Oct 18 2024 04:42am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ 18 Oct 2024 12:23)
I have mention nothing about Hamas, not sure if you read properly. I specifically put it in italics it has got nothing to do with Hamas. Please read.
The only mention about Hamas is as to why they were so brazen.

I do not think you comprehend my post, which is why I said you don't understand the nuances.

Let's put it this way. I am dead sure the Chinese and the Russians have a hand in supporting directly or indirectly materials to the conflict.

The Russians slightly more obvious.

The Chinese slightly less obvious.

This is to take heat off from what is happening from their sides. Lets not forget that PLO leader and some of the Hamas boys visited China early January and February in 2023.
China also purposely played a middleman role in trying to bridge the divide between the Shia's and Sunnis.

I completely agree, and I mentioned this earlier in the thread regarding Russia. I said that this war is too convenient for them.

However, this would have happened with or without Russian involvement. They had planned to move in by May 2022—we know this from the intelligence we gathered. The only reason they waited was because they believed Hezbollah and Iran might join them.

On this matter, U.S. citizens should thank Israeli citizens, as they are the ones single-handedly dismantling the emerging Persian empire and its proxies. If we were losing, you would have been next.
Oct 18 2024 04:59am
Quote (Many_Names @ 18 Oct 2024 18:42)
I completely agree, and I mentioned this earlier in the thread regarding Russia. I said that this war is too convenient for them.

However, this would have happened with or without Russian involvement. They had planned to move in by May 2022—we know this from the intelligence we gathered. The only reason they waited was because they believed Hezbollah and Iran might join them.

On this matter, U.S. citizens should thank Israeli citizens, as they are the ones single-handedly dismantling the emerging Persian empire and its proxies. If we were losing, you would have been next.

The Russian involvement came either late as in for this particular war or it was under wraps.
But it was clear that the Chinese Government is involved.

China does not have a history of animosity against the Jews as a diaspora or Israel apart from them thinking that Israel are colonial settlers during the Mao Zetong period. Even then, the Chinese are not frosty towards Israel.

The Chinese always view Jews as a hardworking and extremely intelligent and educated bunch that loves to study. ( The studying part perhaps a particular trait that general East Asians really love).

After the collapse of the gang of four and Mao period in China and Deng Xiaopeng took over, relationships were great.

But I think the Chinese is getting choked by the USA on all fronts, when Biden took over they double and triple down on the Chinese.
They are now viewing the relationship between USA and Israel that is already being joined by the hip even closer than before.

As a growing nation, and them getting more advance, they need more and more energy needs and fossil fuels, Russia is just not enough...
Which is also why they are stretching out their hands into Mid East more than ever. A mid East fully controlled by the USA and Israel will have devastating effect on the Chinese if USA really decides to screw them.

I think perhaps this forced their hands and in the end USA pushed this three countries together Russia / Iran and China.
They are not exactly super best friends let's be honest. But they are being lumped together because no choice.

And with that reason, I have every reason to believe that the Chinese have a somewhat "hand" in this current situation.

I do not believe that Hamas or other groups in that region that show animosity against Israel will have the balls to do really crazy stuff if they do not have a "promised" support from China, Russia and Iran and maybe even more.

Which is the reason why I think they got really brazen. This is what I am trying to explain where Geo Political tensions and USA failed foreign policy is affecting the Mid East.

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Oct 18 2024 05:01am
Oct 18 2024 05:17am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ 18 Oct 2024 13:59)
The Russian involvement came either late as in for this particular war or it was under wraps.
But it was clear that the Chinese Government is involved.

China does not have a history of animosity against the Jews as a diaspora or Israel apart from them thinking that Israel are colonial settlers during the Mao Zetong period. Even then, the Chinese are not frosty towards Israel.

The Chinese always view Jews as a hardworking and extremely intelligent and educated bunch that loves to study. ( The studying part perhaps a particular trait that general East Asians really love).

After the collapse of the gang of four and Mao period in China and Deng Xiaopeng took over, relationships were great.

But I think the Chinese is getting choked by the USA on all fronts, when Biden took over they double and triple down on the Chinese.
They are now viewing the relationship between USA and Israel that is already being joined by the hip even closer than before.

As a growing nation, and them getting more advance, they need more and more energy needs and fossil fuels, Russia is just not enough...
Which is also why they are stretching out their hands into Mid East more than ever. A mid East fully controlled by the USA and Israel will have devastating effect on the Chinese if USA really decides to screw them.

I think perhaps this forced their hands and in the end USA pushed this three countries together Russia / Iran and China.
They are not exactly super best friends let's be honest. But they are being lumped together because no choice.

And with that reason, I have every reason to believe that the Chinese have a somewhat "hand" in this current situation.

I do not believe that Hamas or other groups in that region that show animosity against Israel will have the balls to do really crazy stuff if they do not have a "promised" support from China, Russia and Iran and maybe even more.

Which is the reason why I think they got really brazen. This is what I am trying to explain where Geo Political tensions and USA failed foreign policy is affecting the Mid East.

We now know they had plans to attack from all directions in May 2022, but Hezbollah and Iran backed down.

As for China, it doesn’t add up. The Chinese buy cheap fuel from Iran due to the sanctions. Why would China push us to bomb Iran?
Oct 18 2024 05:21am
Quote (Many_Names @ 18 Oct 2024 19:17)
We now know they had plans to attack from all directions in May 2022, but Hezbollah and Iran backed down.

As for China, it doesn’t add up. The Chinese buy cheap fuel from Iran due to the sanctions. Why would China push us to bomb Iran?

No they are not pushing you to bomb Iran, I have a feeling, they are quietly supporting the Iranians to destabilize the region for Israel, because they are pivoting to the Muslim world in Mid East.

They might think since Israel is join at the hip with the USA and all those Lobbies that are anti Chinese are also lead by Jewish Americans with dual citizenship, this might open up a breathing room for them to negotiate Taiwan issues and other issues.

But this is just my thought.

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Oct 18 2024 05:23am
Gold: 11.11
Oct 18 2024 05:34am
Quote (Many_Names @ Oct 18 2024 06:42am)

Lol
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1124912501251
Add Reply New Topic New Poll