d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Mueller Report
Prev1124125126127128173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,296.75
May 13 2019 07:20pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ May 13 2019 06:19pm)
Fuck me, are you ever not on jsp? You're like my shadow, every time I post, you're there to hop on.

There isn't a single poster on here who spread more lies about Trump-Russia collusion than Icemage. Reference that infamous thread and see the countless keystrokes wasted on theories that were literally based on rumors pushed by people with an agenda.

so the streak of all feelings and no facts continues with you?
Gold: 14,530.00
May 13 2019 07:25pm
Quote (Beowulf @ May 13 2019 06:20pm)
so the streak of all feelings and no facts continues with you?

Which part of the post talked about feelings? I said reference the thread. Page after page of insinuations.
May 13 2019 07:27pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ May 13 2019 06:25pm)
Which part of the post talked about feelings? I said reference the thread. Page after page of insinuations.

Show me where he spread misinformation

not the lame "uh uh he covered the facts as the case went on but the entire case was misinformation so uh uh he is a liar and mean to the president"

show me one time he spread misinformation about the case. Don't worry I won't pull a void and call you obsessed if you actually use facts to back up your accusation
Gold: 0.00
May 13 2019 07:32pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ May 13 2019 05:11pm)
Guy is pissed that he was smeared and lied about for two years, if I was in his shoes I’d be pissed too.

You literally spread misinformation about Trump for two years. Now that’s all done and proven to be bullshit you still find reasons to hate him. At what point does this cult like behavior stop man?

I don't think IceMage has spread misinformation on this topic, and while clearly he isn't the biggest fan of Trump, I haven't seen it get the better of him.

I haven't seen and read every single post from him though.
May 13 2019 07:39pm
Quote (Beowulf @ May 13 2019 06:27pm)
Show me where he spread misinformation

not the lame "uh uh he covered the facts as the case went on but the entire case was misinformation so uh uh he is a liar and mean to the president"

show me one time he spread misinformation about the case. Don't worry I won't pull a void and call you obsessed if you actually use facts to back up your accusation

Just because you followed the crowd in telling lies doesn't change the fact that you spread those lies. Like I said go reference the Russia collusion thread. Goomshill spent countless hours trying to give him accurate and valid reasons as to why this BS was spread. On more than one occasion I called this political and told Icemage to not be so gullible in following 'anonymous sources' and media sources that have an agenda. Instead, he went full steam.

Quote (Handcuffs @ May 13 2019 06:32pm)
I don't think IceMage has spread misinformation on this topic, and while clearly he isn't the biggest fan of Trump, I haven't seen it get the better of him.

I haven't seen and read every single post from him though.

Go read the russia collusion thread from page one on and tell me honestly that he didn't promote & spread a narrative that turned out to be complete bull.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on May 13 2019 07:41pm
May 13 2019 07:41pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ May 13 2019 06:39pm)
Just because you followed the crowd in telling lies doesn't change the fact that you spread those lies. Like I said go reference the Russia collusion thread. Goomshill spent countless hours trying to give him accurate and valid reasons as to why this BS was spread. On more than one occasion I called this political and told Icemage to not be so gullible in following 'anonymous sources' and media sources that have an agenda. Instead, he went full steam.

Gold: 5,016.77
May 13 2019 07:45pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ May 13 2019 08:11pm)
Guy is pissed that he was smeared and lied about for two years, if I was in his shoes I’d be pissed too.

You literally spread misinformation about Trump for two years. Now that’s all done and proven to be bullshit you still find reasons to hate him. At what point does this cult like behavior stop man?

So Trump is pissed that the media took all the incriminating information of Russian contacts that the Trump people hid, and looked at how Trump hid a lucrative real estate deal with Moscow, and looked at him criticizing every American adversary and ally except Putin, and then looked at him being Putin's bitch in Helsinki, and dared to theorize and at times sensationalize all this information into a theory that maybe there was something there.

And the natural reaction to that, even after Mueller finished his investigation without revealing direct evidence of a conspiracy, must be Trump shitting on DOJ/FBI because they opened a properly predicated investigation, because Trump's campaign was unorganized and undisciplined, and was willing to recruit shady characters.

As far as misinformation, I'm not going to respond to vague accusations. Show me where I did it. I followed the investigation very closely, and shared journalism and analysis.

Quote (ofthevoid @ May 13 2019 08:39pm)

Lol. AKA Goom made arguments that fit your pre-conceived notions and thus you accepted them, even though you didn't know the facts.
Gold: 5,016.77
May 13 2019 07:53pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ May 13 2019 08:39pm)
Go read the russia collusion thread from page one on and tell me honestly that he didn't promote & spread a narrative that turned out to be complete bull.

This is revisionist history.

The Trump talking point from the beginning was "no contacts, no business, no collusion, no nothing".

That was much farther from the truth than my original view which was "this could be something". It was something, just not the false James Bond narrative painted by the Steele dossier.

Oh, and my first post in Russiagate thread was about Susan Rice unmasking Trump people. It's interesting to look at the thread actually... it's most of PaRD reacting to all the truthful news stories on suspicious contacts, and the Trump cultists posting memes. Things haven't changed much.

This post was edited by IceMage on May 13 2019 07:58pm
May 13 2019 08:04pm
Quote (IceMage @ May 13 2019 06:45pm)
So Trump is pissed that the media took all the incriminating information of Russian contacts that the Trump people hid, and looked at how Trump hid a lucrative real estate deal with Moscow, and looked at him criticizing every American adversary and ally except Putin, and then looked at him being Putin's bitch in Helsinki, and dared to theorize and at times sensationalize all this information into a theory that maybe there was something there.

And the natural reaction to that, even after Mueller finished his investigation without revealing direct evidence of a conspiracy, must be Trump shitting on DOJ/FBI because they opened a properly predicated investigation, because Trump's campaign was unorganized and undisciplined, and was willing to recruit shady characters.

As far as misinformation, I'm not going to respond to vague accusations. Show me where I did it. I followed the investigation very closely, and shared journalism and analysis.

Lol. AKA Goom made arguments that fit your pre-conceived notions and thus you accepted them, even though you didn't know the facts.

We've been over this about a dozen times. I knew what this was from the get-go and refusing to waste my time in following a political smear campaign is a net good how I spent my life. You shared unsubstantiated 'journalism' and propaganda for years. Goom poked holes in those nonsensical narratives on a daily basis, and guess what he turned out to be 100% correct. Now, you don't even show an ounce of remorse for smearing another human being entirely based on fabrications. Instead, you pivoted to something else to hate this human being on. I know if i was bamboozled with lies from 'journalists' that happened to be completely false i would be upset with those people. Instead, you continue to peddle the same agenda, uncritically & unapologetically.

Honestly, the last two years showed me the real power of propaganda. Droves of people indoctrinated to think a certain way on half-truths. Even when those half-truths are exposed it's like they never existed, no self reflection, no contemplation of how this could have happened, no planning or determination to not let this happen again.
Gold: 21.93
May 13 2019 08:17pm
Still not sure how anyone can be certain no collusion occurred.
Lets say there are 2 people in a room, trump and kushner, trump says "Hey go see if these russians can help me out with my campaign" Kushner says "Yep no problem".
This is collusion and there is literally ZERO ways to prove it unless kushner talks.
Now is trump too stupid to know this?
No.
Is kushner likely to have gone ahead with the meeting without trump knowing about it?
To me its a no.

I am not saying it happened, i am saying it could easily have happened.

This post was edited by Plaguefear on May 13 2019 08:17pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1124125126127128173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll