d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1124412451246124712481252Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 32,512.50
Warn: 10%
Oct 17 2024 08:09am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Oct 17 2024 03:08pm)
You support genocides go figure. And I am not ^Djunior , I can't be bothered to humor you.

Wow great argument kid
Gold: 2,075.69
Oct 17 2024 08:36am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Oct 17 2024 05:04am)
I honestly don't understand why you guys hate China's Xinjiang policies so much, calling it Genocide I think it is full of BS really.
I don't see them goat lovers in Xinjiang behaving like assholes anymore, or should I say they just don't try anything funny.

Their houses are intact, their mosques are intact ( with Chinese Characteristics ofc ), their homes, roads and everything intact, no loud speakers asking everyone to pray 5 times a day.
Their kids goes to school, have fun in the playgrounds , food to eat, water to drink, they do well in school they go to big cities and make it big, whats not good about that.

Peaceful..

Anti-Chinese racism is extremely common among both white people and Jewish people. It really is what it is, it's dishonest malignment fueled by racism. Chinese business is a threat to Jewish business
Gold: 48,640.00
Oct 17 2024 08:39am
Quote (El1te @ 17 Oct 2024 22:36)
Anti-Chinese racism is extremely common among both white people and Jewish people. It really is what it is, it's dishonest malignment fueled by racism. Chinese business is a threat to Jewish business

Such is life. :)
Gold: 0.00
Oct 17 2024 09:04am
Quote (Many_Names @ Oct 17 2024 03:48pm)
Reports from right now:

It seems Sinwar is dead, I saw 2 devastating pictures
Waiting for formal confirmations

Confirmed.
The butcher from Han Younes , the leader of Hamas, is dead.
I hope it’ll assist the reales of the hostages.
Oct 17 2024 09:09am
Quote (WhiteSouned @ Oct 17 2024 08:04am)
Confirmed.
The butcher from Han Younes , the leader of Hamas, is dead.
I hope it’ll assist the reales of the hostages.

When are you guys going to whack Antonio, the true orchestrator behind 10/7?
Gold: 2,504.69
Oct 17 2024 09:11am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Oct 17 2024 08:39am)
Here is the key. They still get to pray, read their Quran, and if their culture is being infected or potentially getting infected by fundamental Islamic ideology to a point where their woman walk around all covered up like some special forces , delta force, spesnatz on the streets, should one prevent it before hand rather than cure the virus after it spreads

on one hand i agree, because enough of chinese islamic culture has been left intact for me to not qualify it as a cultural genocide.

on the other hand saying that covering up as women is incompatible with chinese culture and must be stopped isnt a good path. thats the least of what you should worry about with islamic cultures, and if that mentality continues your country will get into cultural genocide territory.

we in america didnt start off annihilating indian culture, it was a slow creep towards that. taking people from their homes and forcing them to learn your culture to avoid being jailed forever is fucked up, u dont think so but the world does for the most part. you're using violence as an excuse to commit crimes that are well out of proportion to what is called for. we did the same in the US, such as the patriot act, so i get it. i think its wrong, u dont. no need to discuss further imo.
Oct 17 2024 09:20am
Quote (thesnipa @ 17 Oct 2024 23:11)
on one hand i agree, because enough of chinese islamic culture has been left intact for me to not qualify it as a cultural genocide.

on the other hand saying that covering up as women is incompatible with chinese culture and must be stopped isnt a good path. thats the least of what you should worry about with islamic cultures, and if that mentality continues your country will get into cultural genocide territory.

we in america didnt start off annihilating indian culture, it was a slow creep towards that. taking people from their homes and forcing them to learn your culture to avoid being jailed forever is fucked up, u dont think so but the world does for the most part. you're using violence as an excuse to commit crimes that are well out of proportion to what is called for. we did the same in the US, such as the patriot act, so i get it. i think its wrong, u dont. no need to discuss further imo.

This is absolutely allowed and they are everywhere in the Muslim region in China. The government doesn't genocide their culture.

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Oct 17 2024 09:25am
Oct 17 2024 09:21am
Quote (thesnipa @ 17 Oct 2024 23:11)

This shit here is what that is not allowed. This is what the Fundamentalist in Xinjiang is trying to promote and to create a Islamic caliphate from Xinjiang , Kyrgyzstan , Tajikistan and Afghanistan .( This is their version of from the river to the sea)

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Oct 17 2024 09:24am
Oct 17 2024 09:22am
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 17 2024 08:11am)

On this topic, I have some mixed feelings, but I believe a good idea on how to morally judge the present actors is to relate it back to historical precedent:

Historically, either recent middle or ancient, if there is a holdout hostile culture within the conquered lands of an Imperial state which frequently conducts raids, massacres, rapes, and more against the Imperial host, the precedent is for the Empire to destroy them in whole. Leaving any survivors at all is a mercy - for example, the Mongols did not show such mercy, hostile enemies were wiped out in whole. What the British did with the natives was a mercy - the natives frequently raided and slaughtered British and European settlers whenever they had the opportunity. Instead of destroying them we tried to educate them, a mercy. China is acting in much the same manner, showing clemency and trying to educate them instead of destroying them.

To quote Quintus - "people should know when they're conquered"

This post was edited by El1te on Oct 17 2024 09:24am
Gold: 11.11
Oct 17 2024 09:22am
Quote (Many_Names @ Oct 17 2024 08:48am)
Reports from right now:

It seems Sinwar is dead, I saw 2 devastating pictures
Waiting for formal confirmations

Im getting conflicting reports of how yall did it. Some say it was a tank shell from a merkava and others are saying it was a bombing run. Either way good job.

You should attack iran tonight, just to keep the momentum going.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1124412451246124712481252Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll