d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1123712381239124012411253Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,164.69
Oct 14 2024 03:18am
Quote (majorblood @ Oct 14 2024 04:01am)

:bouncy:
Gold: 19,381.95
Oct 14 2024 11:19am
Quote (majorblood @ Oct 14 2024 02:01am)

Gold: 11.11
Oct 14 2024 02:19pm
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is examining a plan to seal off humanitarian aid to northern Gaza in an attempt to starve out Hamas militants, a plan that, if implemented, could trap without food or water hundreds of thousands of Palestinians unwilling or unable to leave their homes.
https://apnews.com/article/hamas-israel-generals-plan-eiland-gaza-219d7eb9a3050e281ccc032d5a56263c

(For those of you who cannot connect the dots, this means that Israel just admitted that Hamas can't be defeated militarily.)

An asymmetrical and decentralized insurgency is nearly impossible to defend against.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 14 2024 09:45pm
Quote (zorzin @ Oct 14 2024 11:19pm)
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is examining a plan to seal off humanitarian aid to northern Gaza in an attempt to starve out Hamas militants, a plan that, if implemented, could trap without food or water hundreds of thousands of Palestinians unwilling or unable to leave their homes.
https://apnews.com/article/hamas-israel-generals-plan-eiland-gaza-219d7eb9a3050e281ccc032d5a56263c

(For those of you who cannot connect the dots, this means that Israel just admitted that Hamas can't be defeated militarily.)

An asymmetrical and decentralized insurgency is nearly impossible to defend against.

Again, article full of speculation.
I remains you all the articles and warnings about the big “humanitarian crisis” in Rafah.. ‘all eyes on Rafah’ and such.
Nothing even close has happened.
I also remind you about the “starvation in Gaza” which turned out to be a complete bullshit.

I suggest not to worry about starvation and such. Israelis are not the Palestinians.. we have values.
Gold: 1,804.12
Oct 14 2024 10:03pm
Quote (WhiteSouned @ Oct 14 2024 11:45pm)
I suggest not to worry about starvation and such. Israelis are not the Palestinians.. we have values.

Israel turned 80% of Gaza into Rumble

Israel has attacked all its neighbors, provoking unrest in the Middle East

Israel has killed an estimated 40,000 civilians

Israel Military sodomizes prisoners, there's videos of it, and not only that, Israelis think it's acceptable and should go unpunished

Israel is the mecca of pedophilia and dual citizens flee their home country to live in Israel because that country protects child predators

Israel did 9/11, 2 million tons of concrete, steel, and glass didn't pulverize itself, owner of WTC was best friends with Benjamin yahoo.. He collected billions in insurance after the staged attack

Google dancing Israelis and find out, the head of the Dept of Justice released these men ( head of the DOJ at the time, "Jewish" not a coincidence)

Israel assassinated JFK, JFK wanted Israel to be registered as a foreign agent, it did not end up well for JFK

Israel commits War Crimes against innocent civilians daily, Israel bombs Global Humanitarians, people who come to war zones to feed the innocent civilians, despicable

Israel Attacked the USS Liberty and killed American soldiers (on purpose as heard thru the radio communications from time, pilots acknowledged it was an American ship before killing soldiers)

Israeli Military killed their own civilians on Oct. 7th, they bombed their own people it what is now known as false flag operation to start their "War on Hamas"

Israel is provoking the United States into a war with Iran because they want American soldiers to die fighting their war, cowards.. Just like Iraq & Afghanistan

Israel is the worst country on Earth, I would rather be allies with North Korea

Gold: 580.00
Oct 15 2024 09:04am
Quote (WhiskeyRunz @ 15 Oct 2024 07:03)

Israel Military sodomizes prisoners, there's videos of it, and not only that, Israelis think it's acceptable and should go unpunished

Israel is the mecca of pedophilia and dual citizens flee their home country to live in Israel because that country protects child predators

Israel did 9/11, 2 million tons of concrete, steel, and glass didn't pulverize itself, owner of WTC was best friends with Benjamin yahoo.. He collected billions in insurance after the staged attack

Google dancing Israelis and find out, the head of the Dept of Justice released these men ( head of the DOJ at the time, "Jewish" not a coincidence)

Israel assassinated JFK, JFK wanted Israel to be registered as a foreign agent, it did not end up well for JFK

Israel commits War Crimes against innocent civilians daily, Israel bombs Global Humanitarians, people who come to war zones to feed the innocent civilians, despicable

Israel Attacked the USS Liberty and killed American soldiers (on purpose as heard thru the radio communications from time, pilots acknowledged it was an American ship before killing soldiers)

Israeli Military killed their own civilians on Oct. 7th, they bombed their own people it what is now known as false flag operation to start their "War on Hamas"

Israel is provoking the United States into a war with Iran because they want American soldiers to die fighting their war, cowards.. Just like Iraq & Afghanistan

If you ever wanted to know how modern anti-Semitism looks like 👆
Gold: 0.85
Oct 15 2024 09:06am
Quote (WhiskeyRunz @ Oct 15 2024 12:03am)

I laughed when he said ''We have values'' when his people own the whole system and are the one stirring up shit and destroying first world countries through mass immigration. Corporations that buy politicians and import slaves, google their ceo then google the religion of said CEO.

Oct 15 2024 09:06am
Quote (Many_Names @ Oct 15 2024 11:04am)
If you ever wanted to know how modern anti-Semitism looks like 👆

So facts = Anti semitism?

He just gave up straight up facts. Facts ain't racist.

EDIT: Tho his last point is a personal comment. I don't think Israel is the worst country on Earth.

This post was edited by iLoveMyUsername on Oct 15 2024 09:08am
Gold: 580.00
Oct 15 2024 09:10am
Quote (iLoveMyUsername @ 15 Oct 2024 18:06)
So facts = Anti semitism?

He just gave up straight up facts. Facts ain't racist.

EDIT: Tho his last point is a personal comment. I don't think Israel is the worst country on Earth.

So these are facts now?
Oct 15 2024 09:11am
Quote (Many_Names @ Oct 15 2024 11:10am)
So these are facts now?

There's a bunch of facts in there. After revising his points i would say a few are unfounded or probably wrong but there's a bunch of valid facts in there. You have to understand that lot of people can see what's really happening and let just say Israel ain't really the saint you paint it to be. I know Jewish people who are disgusted by the genocide happening against Palestinians.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1123712381239124012411253Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll