d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1123412351236123712381253Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 580.00
Oct 11 2024 12:37pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ 11 Oct 2024 21:32)
Iran seems to have no problem striking your military equipment. Israel can't seem to help themselves but to slaughter civilians. You also support gang raping prisoners and all other sorts of barbarity.

The whole problem with jews is your whole moral system is so heavily skewed you have no consideration for the lives of anytone else but yourselves. Your soulless, tone deaf replies are oozing with your complete lack of common humanity with anyone but yourselves. This is why you people are so dangerous. You're a tribe of misanthropes.

Iranian propaganda exaggerates its military capabilities. In reality, Iranian attacks, particularly missile strikes, have mostly landed in uninhabited areas like the desert, causing minimal damage to Israel’s military infrastructure. The videos you’ve seen portraying dramatic missile impacts often don’t reflect the on-ground situation.

I’d also remind you that Israel isn’t a developing country. We’ve consistently demonstrated advanced military capabilities, including the pagers and walkie talkie bombs we used against Hezbollah. Iran, despite its posturing, is no match for Israel’s military strength. For a nation of just 10 million people, we’ve held our own against vastly larger populations in the Muslim world.
Oct 11 2024 12:39pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ 11 Oct 2024 21:34)
You jews are getting soft. You didin't you would win some war 45 years ago and the matter would be settled did you? Hope you plan to see your genocide through. You'll never win.

We are not Genociding anyone, and we are not allowed to ever win because the US keep stopping us.

I’m finished with this conversation. Your comments come across as racist and uninformed, and I don’t think we’re going to make any progress.

This post was edited by Many_Names on Oct 11 2024 12:39pm
Gold: 0.00
Oct 11 2024 12:40pm
Quote (Many_Names @ Oct 11 2024 12:37pm)
Iranian propaganda exaggerates its military capabilities. In reality, Iranian attacks, particularly missile strikes, have mostly landed in uninhabited areas like the desert, causing minimal damage to Israel’s military infrastructure. The videos you’ve seen portraying dramatic missile impacts often don’t reflect the on-ground situation.

I’d also remind you that Israel isn’t a developing country. We’ve consistently demonstrated advanced military capabilities, including the pagers and walkie talkie bombs we used against Hezbollah. Iran, despite its posturing, is no match for Israel’s military strength. For a nation of just 10 million people, we’ve held our own against vastly larger populations in the Muslim world.

I think Netanyahu was trembling after Iran displayed their capability to hit Israeli bases with impunity. The Iranians can terror bomb you back to the stone age if they see fit and you have NO capability of staging any sort of occupation of Iran. Israel being a bully is over and the rest of the billion muslims in the area see you as a pariah. I hope the israelis experience the exact same levels of carnage and devastation they dropped on Gaza. You know it's coming once big-dumb america's bond market collapses.
Oct 11 2024 12:44pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Many_Names @ Oct 11 2024 12:39pm)
We are not Genociding anyone, and we are not allowed to ever win because the US keep stopping us.

I’m finished with this conversation. Your comments come across as racist and uninformed, and I don’t think we’re going to make any progress.

This is the perfect example of why jews are so dangerous. They will sit and mass slaughter SIX MILLION Gazans with indiscriminate terror bombing of civilian populations and then they will try to split hairs over the word "genocide" as if that matters in the slightest. At least have the common decency and own up to the fact you are stealing land and displacing millions of people because you want to take the country for yourselves. I'd actually have more respect for you, you little weasel.
Gold: 22,164.69
Oct 11 2024 12:51pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Oct 11 2024 11:39am)
Did you ever think they want you dead because you're aiding in the displacement and genocide of the local people? I bet we could maintain much healthier relations with the middle east by just buying oil from these people than trying to strong arm the entire Muslim world halfway across the globe. America's interests are losing out anyway and a lot of nations seem to be cozying up to China and Russia, don't they?

Israel isn't exactly winning, though. The territory surrounding Lebanon and Gaza have been depopulated by the jews. They are incapable of holding the land (they are not blood & soil but merely squatters/occupiers/colonizers). Jews are suffering major losses and Iran is hitting Israel through the iron dome with hypersonic missiles. The terror state of israel is now just another failed adventure. Jews will not live peacefully amongst others and they have now been shown they can be struck AT WILL if the Iranians choose to do so. Luckily for everyone at least the Iranians have some common decency to not terror bomb civilians like the Israels love to do.

Would you be willing to march off and start WW3 over this piss ass little tribe of ingrates?

They want me dead because I aid Israel against them, okay. And if I didn't aid Israel against them, they'd want me dead for promulgating a homosexual agenda and tolerating blasphemy against islam. If we surrendered the first amendment and bowed to Islam, they'd want me dead for being an infidel anyway. And until their boot is on my neck and I submit to their will and pay them tribute, they'd want me dead. They are regressive islamists, the worst totalitarian religious militants. Even among the arab world they are unwelcome, nobody will tolerate them because they will try to murder anyone who shelters them.

Palestinian lives don't matter to me. They don't serve American interests. Israel does. They are productive allies, not only winning their war by crushing the arab and persian hostile forces around them but also building diplomatic inroads with passive forces. Every few decades the cycle repeats and the Palestinians grow weaker and Israel grows stronger. You think world war III will be fought over a conflict with a power with no real allies and no real military?
There's no equivalency. Palestinians want us dead and made it their entire identity. Israel is our natural and mutually beneficial ally. We don't stab our allies in the back to raise up people who would kill us in our sleep

Contrast it to Russia
Say I had a closed room with two chairs, a table and on that table was two laptops, a knife and a bottle of vodka. Place me alone in the room with a Russian and in half an hour we'd be queuing AT in warcraft III while singing drunkenly. Place me alone in the room with a Hamas militant and one of us is going to have a severed jugular. As an American, I'm capable of making the rational calculation that our nation's interests aren't served by fighting a losing proxy war against Russia where we funnel weapons to neo-nazi radicals. But our interests are served by fighting a winning proxy war against Hamas / Hezbollah where we funnel weapons to a democratic Israel
Oct 11 2024 12:57pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Oct 11 2024 12:51pm)
They want me dead because I aid Israel against them, okay. And if I didn't aid Israel against them, they'd want me dead for promulgating a homosexual agenda and tolerating blasphemy against islam. If we surrendered the first amendment and bowed to Islam, they'd want me dead for being an infidel anyway. And until their boot is on my neck and I submit to their will and pay them tribute, they'd want me dead. They are regressive islamists, the worst totalitarian religious militants. Even among the arab world they are unwelcome, nobody will tolerate them because they will try to murder anyone who shelters them.

Palestinian lives don't matter to me. They don't serve American interests. Israel does. They are productive allies, not only winning their war by crushing the arab and persian hostile forces around them but also building diplomatic inroads with passive forces. Every few decades the cycle repeats and the Palestinians grow weaker and Israel grows stronger. You think world war III will be fought over a conflict with a power with no real allies and no real military?
There's no equivalency. Palestinians want us dead and made it their entire identity. Israel is our natural and mutually beneficial ally. We don't stab our allies in the back to raise up people who would kill us in our sleep

Contrast it to Russia
Say I had a closed room with two chairs, a table and on that table was two laptops, a knife and a bottle of vodka. Place me alone in the room with a Russian and in half an hour we'd be queuing AT in warcraft III while singing drunkenly. Place me alone in the room with a Hamas militant and one of us is going to have a severed jugular. As an American, I'm capable of making the rational calculation that our nation's interests aren't served by fighting a losing proxy war against Russia where we funnel weapons to neo-nazi radicals. But our interests are served by fighting a winning proxy war against Hamas / Hezbollah where we funnel weapons to a democratic Israel

If these people want you dead, then why do you support isreal who displaces Muslims and then delivers them to the West? You might want to rethink what is happening here. Israel does not serve america's interests, the american government has been subverted and we serve jewish interests. America is also easier to control democratically as a polyglot so they are further incentivized to move local hostile military age men from their backyards and dump them in to yours.

If you don't like muslims, fine. But if that is the case you most certainly wouldn't support israels actions if you knew their role.

When you see muslims walking around town driving mini vans full of kids and wearing hijabs, you might want to thank HIAS. Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society is one of hundreds of non profits helping to finance and move displaced people and dump them in your back yard. Goomshill (more like Goo Shill LOL)

This post was edited by tric-isHUGE on Oct 11 2024 01:08pm
Gold: 22,164.69
Oct 11 2024 01:09pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Oct 11 2024 01:57pm)
If these people want you dead, then why do you support isreal who displaces Muslims and then delivers them to the West?

There are 5,000,000 palestinians living in Israel and 250,000 in the US.
Nobody harbors more Palestinians, feeds them, waters them, gives them electricity and shelter- than Israel.
If anything we're subsidizing Israel keeping the Palestinians alive and in a big open air prison at our behest so they don't get displaced into the wider world
But weren't you arguing something similar and being self-contradictory?

You might want to rethink what is happening here. Israel does not serve america's interests, the american government has been subverted and we serve jewish interests. America is also easier to control democratically as a polyglot so they are further incentivized to move local hostile military age men from their backyards and dump them in to yours.

Sorry adolph but we've got no zog around here. Israel are the ones fighting for their lives on the front lines while serving our interests. They're the ones getting hit by a proportional 11x 9/11's. They are the ones who have to be drafted into a military as youths and install safe rooms and bomb shelters in civil areas. If Jews ran the world we'd be fighting millions of Hamas terrorists on their behalf. What do you think the sailors aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln are doing right now? Its not fighting a war lmao

If you don't like muslims, fine. But if that is the case you most certainly wouldn't support israels actions if you knew their role.

I'm mostly indifferent to muslims. I don't like Palestinians. Most muslims don't like Palestinians either. And anyone who understands why, and the difference, supports Israel's actions.
Oct 11 2024 01:09pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ 11 Oct 2024 21:44)
This is the perfect example of why jews are so dangerous. They will sit and mass slaughter SIX MILLION Gazans with indiscriminate terror bombing of civilian populations and then they will try to split hairs over the word "genocide" as if that matters in the slightest. At least have the common decency and own up to the fact you are stealing land and displacing millions of people because you want to take the country for yourselves. I'd actually have more respect for you, you little weasel.

This is my last answer to you because you seem to lack some historic facts and I want to make things straight.

There have only been two kingdoms in this region, both Jewish—Israel and Judea. Jews are called Jews because they came from Judea.

The British divided Palestine between Arabs and Jews, giving 77% to the Arabs and 23% to the Jews, and the Jews accepted this. However, the Hashemites took control of Trans Jordan what is now Jordan,
With the blessing of the British, where they rule over a majority Palestinian population, yet Palestinians don’t seem to have an issue with Jordan.

When the British proposed another partition of the remaining 23%, the Jews accepted the tiny portion they were given and declared a state. The Arabs, instead of accepting, chose to go to war to exterminate the Jews.
After their defeat, in 1964, they founded the PLO.
Up until then, they were simply Arabs, but after the PLO’s creation, led by Egyptian-born Yasser Arafat, they started identifying as Palestinians.

So, this conflict isn’t really about land—it’s about hatred and racism, just like what I see from you.
Oct 11 2024 01:14pm
Quote (Many_Names @ Oct 11 2024 01:09pm)
So, this conflict isn’t really about land—it’s about hatred and racism, just like what I see from you.

No offense, but I most certainly will not be listening to any "historical facts" from a jew.

And yes, the only way to deal with you people is through overt racial bias. As a White American, I think we have all heard enough talking from the jews. It is your turn to check your privilege, and listen. A white man is speaking.

Thank you very much.
Gold: 3.33
Oct 11 2024 01:29pm
Quote (Many_Names @ Oct 11 2024 08:09pm)
This is my last answer to you because you seem to lack some historic facts and I want to make things straight.

There have only been two kingdoms in this region, both Jewish—Israel and Judea. Jews are called Jews because they came from Judea.

The British divided Palestine between Arabs and Jews, giving 77% to the Arabs and 23% to the Jews, and the Jews accepted this. However, the Hashemites took control of Trans Jordan what is now Jordan,
With the blessing of the British, where they rule over a majority Palestinian population, yet Palestinians don’t seem to have an issue with Jordan.

When the British proposed another partition of the remaining 23%, the Jews accepted the tiny portion they were given and declared a state. The Arabs, instead of accepting, chose to go to war to exterminate the Jews.
After their defeat, in 1964, they founded the PLO.
Up until then, they were simply Arabs, but after the PLO’s creation, led by Egyptian-born Yasser Arafat, they started identifying as Palestinians.

Interesting, thanks for the info.

I would like to extend my sympathies for what is happening to Israel as well as the unconditional support that most of us here feel towards the Jewish state.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1123412351236123712381253Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll