d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1123112321233123412351253Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 11 2024 10:39am
Quote (Goomshill @ Oct 11 2024 10:29am)
We're paying money to maintain our biggest forward operating base in the middle east and all we have to show for it is a military force capable of crushing the people who want me dead, regional conflicts that take the heat away from America, keeping a sphere of influence that hedges against Russian and Chinese reach, and all those technologies like encryption algorithms, microprocessors, VoIP, the iron dome, pressure bandages and of course and most importantly SodaStream. Sounds like a great return on our investment.
We give billions to Ukraine and they're losing their war, so all the weapons will either wind up on the black market funneled to radical groups, neo-nazis and warlords and terrorists, or just wind up spent on infrastructure / equipment that falls into the hands of Russia when the war ends. Like investing in building a dam in afghanistan lmao.

See what matters to me is that the Jews are winning. Like Trump, I like winners. Mossad is showing us how its done, they took out the Hezbollah command structure without a length occupation and guerilla war, they just blew them the fuck up.
Now when you look at what matters- results, outputs- the Israeli alliance makes perfect sense and is a great example of American foreign policy done right. If you look exclusively at blood libel and keep trying to say jews hate all non-jews because of some vague quotes you can point to in the torah, boy I feel like you'd have the wrong initial impression when you see my authentic nazi flag, mauser and SS sword I keep in my basement because my gramps took them off dead nazis.

Did you ever think they want you dead because you're aiding in the displacement and genocide of the local people? I bet we could maintain much healthier relations with the middle east by just buying oil from these people than trying to strong arm the entire Muslim world halfway across the globe. America's interests are losing out anyway and a lot of nations seem to be cozying up to China and Russia, don't they?

Israel isn't exactly winning, though. The territory surrounding Lebanon and Gaza have been depopulated by the jews. They are incapable of holding the land (they are not blood & soil but merely squatters/occupiers/colonizers). Jews are suffering major losses and Iran is hitting Israel through the iron dome with hypersonic missiles. The terror state of israel is now just another failed adventure. Jews will not live peacefully amongst others and they have now been shown they can be struck AT WILL if the Iranians choose to do so. Luckily for everyone at least the Iranians have some common decency to not terror bomb civilians like the Israels love to do.

Would you be willing to march off and start WW3 over this piss ass little tribe of ingrates?
Gold: 2,075.69
Oct 11 2024 10:43am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Oct 11 2024 09:39am)
Did you ever think they want you dead because you're aiding in the displacement and genocide of the local people? I bet we could maintain much healthier relations with the middle east by just buying oil from these people than trying to strong arm the entire Muslim world halfway across the globe. America's interests are losing out anyway and a lot of nations seem to be cozying up to China and Russia, don't they?

Israel isn't exactly winning, though. The territory surrounding Lebanon and Gaza have been depopulated by the jews. They are incapable of holding the land (they are not blood & soil but merely squatters/occupiers/colonizers). Jews are suffering major losses and Iran is hitting Israel through the iron dome with hypersonic missiles. The terror state of israel is now just another failed adventure. Jews will not live peacefully amongst others and they have now been shown they can be struck AT WILL if the Iranians choose to do so. Luckily for everyone at least the Iranians have some common decency to not terror bomb civilians like the Israels love to do.

Would you be willing to march off and start WW3 over this piss ass little tribe of ingrates?

Quran states very very clearly that the goal is to kill & subjugate ALL non-muslims. And they've been doing that since Muhammad gave his first sermon. You've violated your own logic here - you claim Jews want to kill us all because it's written in the Talmud, yet when it's written in the Quran you ignore it and say they want to kill us for other reasons.

No, muslims will stop at nothing to conquer. They've made that very clear in demanding their own laws be instituted while they are guests in our countries. There is NO healthy relationship with them, it doesn't exist. How about they all decolonize 1/3rd of the world and all go back to the Arabian peninsula? F*ck em, drive them all out, you're a fool if you think there is any possible relationship
Oct 11 2024 10:46am
Quote (El1te @ Oct 11 2024 10:43am)
Quran states very very clearly that the goal is to kill & subjugate ALL non-muslims. And they've been doing that since Muhammad gave his first sermon. You've violated your own logic here - you claim Jews want to kill us all because it's written in the Talmud, yet when it's written in the Quran you ignore it and say they want to kill us for other reasons.

No, muslims will stop at nothing to conquer. They've made that very clear in demanding their own laws be instituted while they are guests in our countries. There is NO healthy relationship with them, it doesn't exist. How about they all decolonize 1/3rd of the world and all go back to the Arabian peninsula? F*ck em, drive them all out, you're a fool if you think there is any possible relationship

Why is Europe filled with Syrian refugees? Aghanis and Pakis?

They were displaced by Israel. I don't give two shits about muslims in the middle east. Israel literally wants to ship them out over to MY hometown to displace ME.

Muslims should stay in the middle east but own open-immigration policies- IMPOSED on us by jews is sort of the issue here.
Oct 11 2024 10:50am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Oct 11 2024 09:46am)

They were displaced by Israel. I don't give two shits about muslims in the middle east. Israel literally wants to ship them out over to MY hometown to displace ME.

Muslims should stay in the middle east but own open-immigration policies- IMPOSED on us by jews is sort of the issue here.

Mainly because of Jewish influence in the cuckolded pathetic weak governments of those European nations telling them to let the barbarian hordes through the gates for "diversity".

They weren't displaced by anybody. They are invaders coming here to exploit & supplant us, period. They're free to stay and fight for their country they claim to love but leave instead. They're not forced to come here, merely encouraged.

Two things can be true at once here and are not mutually exclusive - Treacherous Jewish influence in Christian governments has enabled barbarian muslim invaders into our nations, true. Muslim invaders are barbarians who want to kill us all, also true. We should support rational pro-Christian foreign policy
Oct 11 2024 10:54am
Quote (El1te @ Oct 11 2024 10:50am)
Mainly because of Jewish influence in the cuckolded pathetic weak governments of those European nations telling them to let the barbarian hordes through the gates for "diversity".

They weren't displaced by anybody. They are invaders coming here to exploit & supplant us, period. They're free to stay and fight for their country they claim to love but leave instead. They're not forced to come here, merely encouraged.

Two things can be true at once here and are not mutually exclusive - Treacherous Jewish influence in Christian governments has enabled barbarian muslim invaders into our nations, true. Muslim invaders are barbarians who want to kill us all, also true. We should support rational pro-Christian foreign policy

Immigrants are being funneled in to Europe by Jewish NGOs. All of these NATO countries have been conquered and occupied by America and have no sovereignty to dictate their own governmental policies. Call them cucks misses the point that their entire government apparatuses serve the financial interests of America and it has been that way since WW2.

It is my opinion that once we get jewish control out of our media, academia, HR departments etc then we can all sit down and discuss our interests and put up our borders and keep everyone out. There is no reason to fear people in the middle east. You have to fear the domestic jews trying to bring them directly into your home. They can take in to your racial sentiment and then hope to redirect it towards your support for israel. It's all a trap/scam. Isolating the jews and then having a level-headed discussion with our peoples and cultures wil be the best for everyone. As it stands now, israel has unanimous control over these issues and they only do what is best for themselves. If German christmas festivals get run over by muslim jihadis it is the jews who imported them that is the problem because they can democratically control a polyglot nation far easier than a homogenuous nation with a tiny jewish minority. All of our nations are being destroyed for jews and israel.

This post was edited by tric-isHUGE on Oct 11 2024 10:59am
Oct 11 2024 11:00am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Oct 11 2024 09:54am)
Immigrants are being funneled in to Europe by Jewish NGOs. All of these NATO countries have been conquered and occupied by America and have no sovereignty to dictate their own governmental policies. Call them cucks misses the point that their entire government apparatuses serve the financial interests of America and it has been that way since WW2.

It is my opinion that once we get jewish control out of our media, academia, HR departments etc then we can all sit down and discuss our interests and put up our borders and keep everyone out. There is no reason to fear people in the middle east. You have to fear the domestic jews trying to bring them directly into your home. They can take in to your racial sentiment and then hope to redirect it towards your support for israel. It's all a trap/scam. Isolating the jews and then having a level-headed discussion with our peoples and cultures wil be the best for everyone. As it stands now, israel has unanimous control over these issues and they only do what is best for themselves. If German christmas festivals get run over by muslim jihadis it is the jews who imported them that is the problem because they can democratically control a polyglot nation far easier than a homogenuous nation with a tiny jewish minority. All of our nations are being destroyed for jews and israel.

I don't disagree

My main point is that the Muslim hordes are barbarians who deserve none of our sympathy, if you have sympathy you're just muslim-cucked

and there is plenty of reason to fear them

This post was edited by El1te on Oct 11 2024 11:01am
Oct 11 2024 11:02am
Quote (El1te @ Oct 11 2024 11:00am)
I don't disagree

My main point is that the Muslim hordes are barbarians who deserve none of our sympathy, if you have sympathy you're just muslim-cucked

So let's keep them out of the country. Which begs the question, who's bringing them in? This might require you juggle a couple of different ideas at the same time, can you do it?
Oct 11 2024 11:04am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Oct 11 2024 10:02am)
So let's keep them out of the country. Which begs the question, who's bringing them in? This might require you juggle a couple of different ideas at the same time, can you do it?

Yes. It starts with retaking control of our own government & self determination. Members of government and NGOs/lobbyists who are guilty of treason must be interned in hard labour camps, preferably in far northern Canada where we can open new mines & other energy producing sites. I can juggle many ideas

This post was edited by El1te on Oct 11 2024 11:06am
Oct 11 2024 11:11am
Glad we can agree.

I actually think your should reconsider your hatred of Muslims as it is nothing more than jews tapping in to your racial feelings so they can be redirected towards supporting israels terror occupation. No one wants them in the west and the only reason they are here is because of jewish influence.
Gold: 4,404.67
Oct 11 2024 11:24am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ 11 Oct 2024 18:46)

They were displaced by Israel.

Sure, it were the Jews who fucked up Afghanistan, Libya, Nigeria etc. pp.

Quote (tric-isHUGE @ 11 Oct 2024 19:11)
No one wants them in the west and the only reason they are here is because of jewish influence.

That's right, non-Jewish employers and landlords have ab-so-lutely NO interest in a stead influx of cheap labor and fresh renters/consumers - the only feasible explanation for mass migration is the Jewish world conspiracy.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1123112321233123412351253Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll