d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1123012311232123312341253Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.33
Oct 11 2024 09:26am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Oct 11 2024 01:57pm)
It's actually pretty easy. You have to politically isolate them all as foreign agents and promptly remove ALL of them from the courts and make their donations to politicians illegal. The media, hollywood, the banking system as well as schools all need to be nationalized and any jews employed need to be removed. The fate of western civilization rests in removing these people from power so you really can't play nice here or try to have some good faith assumption that jewish behavior will change and they well "play nice". Jews are also the worlds largest genociders in history, by FAR. They purposefully were massacring intellectuals in the Katyn Forest massacre because they want to dumb down their host population. They are extremely dangerous in this way and their subversion is fatal if you are unable to isolate the problem and take the steps needed to solve it.

Give it a rest, Adolf. If we actually support the Jews having their own nation that is safe from attacks by Islamists, there wouldn't be as many Jews in the US or Europe.

Gold: 0.00
Oct 11 2024 09:57am
Quote (dro94 @ Oct 11 2024 09:26am)
Give it a rest, Adolf. If we actually support the Jews having their own nation that is safe from attacks by Islamists, there wouldn't be as many Jews in the US or Europe.

isreal has been a thorn in the world's side for the last 80 years and cost the rest of us trillions of dollars. Stealing the Palestinian homeland wasn't exactly a good gameplan for us to all be signed up for as sponsors. jews need to have a 1 state solution and live in peace with their neighbors. And jewish power is derived from their occupation of other people's nations which is why they need to be forcefully removed so the rest of us can live in peace without their genocides and war mongering.
Gold: 22,164.69
Oct 11 2024 10:06am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Oct 11 2024 10:57am)
isreal has been a thorn in the world's side for the last 80 years and cost the rest of us trillions of dollars. Stealing the Palestinian homeland wasn't exactly a good gameplan for us to all be signed up for as sponsors. jews need to have a 1 state solution and live in peace with their neighbors. And jewish power is derived from their occupation of other people's nations which is why they need to be forcefully removed so the rest of us can live in peace without their genocides and war mongering.

Of course none of this applies to the Arab world kicking out all their jews and other minorities. Or China. Or 90% of Africa.
No no its only the Jews who need to be brought to heel
Oct 11 2024 10:09am
Quote (Goomshill @ Oct 11 2024 10:06am)
Of course none of this applies to the Arab world kicking out all their jews and other minorities. Or China. Or 90% of Africa.
No no its only the Jews who need to be brought to heel

You can talk about Muslims and their behavior all you want. The creation of the state of israel on Palestinian land has been a century long crime against humanity and the latest genocide, costing us billions of dollars, is ongoing. Please do not change the subject.
Gold: 32,512.50
Warn: 10%
Oct 11 2024 10:09am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Oct 11 2024 04:57pm)

310 billion, total since 1946

Throwing around "trillions of dollars" is pretty sloppy.
Oct 11 2024 10:13am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Oct 11 2024 10:09am)
310 billion, total since 1946

Throwing around "trillions of dollars" is pretty sloppy.

The war on Terror, and all of the foreign aid sent to Egypt etc should all be factored in. America gives out "loans" to Israel to buy American weapons and they have their "loans" forgiven.
There are estimates that when you account for all cash, subsidies, foreign aid, and military assistance Israel costs America almost $50,000,000,000 per year.
For a teeny tiny little tribe of 15M people who happen to HATE non-jews and are also the largest genociders in world history. It's unconscionable that we have anything to do with these rotten people. Their own writings say the best of the non-jews should be killed and Jesus is boiling in human excrement in hell. So much for "Judeo-Christian" values.
Gold: 32,512.50
Warn: 10%
Oct 11 2024 10:14am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Oct 11 2024 05:13pm)
The war on Terror, and all of the foreign aid sent to Egypt etc should all be factored in. America gives out "loans" to Israel to buy American weapons and they have their "loans" forgiven.
There are estimates that when you account for all cash, subsidies, foreign aid, and military assistance Israel costs America almost $50,000,000,000 per year.
For a teeny tiny little tribe of 15M people who happen to HATE non-jews and are also the largest genociders in world history. It's unconscionable that we have anything to do with these rotten people. Their own writings say the best of the non-jews should be killed and Jesus is boiling in human excrement in hell. So much for "Judeo-Christian" values.

Show us the estimates
Oct 11 2024 10:16am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Oct 11 2024 11:09am)
You can talk about Muslims and their behavior all you want. The creation of the state of israel on Palestinian land has been a century long crime against humanity and the latest genocide, costing us billions of dollars, is ongoing. Please do not change the subject.

By all means continue exclusively on this subject. Please explain to me why as an American I should reflexively side with people who would stab me to death if given the chance and take my family as slaves, instead of those who naturally align with me, fight wars against my enemies and make outsized contributions to world technology / medicine / etc. Between the barbarian hordes who wish me dead with every fiber of their being and raise their children to wage suicidal war against me, and the Jews who I dunno poison wells and defile the eucharist or whatever other shit you're into
Oct 11 2024 10:20am
Quote (Goomshill @ Oct 11 2024 10:16am)
By all means continue exclusively on this subject. Please explain to me why as an American I should reflexively side with people who would stab me to death if given the chance and take my family as slaves, instead of those who naturally align with me, fight wars against my enemies and make outsized contributions to world technology / medicine / etc. Between the barbarian hordes who wish me dead with every fiber of their being and raise their children to wage suicidal war against me, and the Jews who I dunno poison wells and defile the eucharist or whatever other shit you're into

Well, as an American you're the one paying the taxes for these people whose own racial creed revolves around their hatred of non-jews. Why don't we just not give them $50BN of subsidies a year. The whole "war on terror" was nothing more than imposing Irael's foreign policy interests in toppling every major power in the region at our expense including trillions of dollars and lives and we have NOTHING to show for it.

And you're bending over backwards for the privilege? Are you a jew?
Oct 11 2024 10:29am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Oct 11 2024 11:20am)
Well, as an American you're the one paying the taxes for these people whose own racial creed revolves around their hatred of non-jews. Why don't we just not give them $50BN of subsidies a year. The whole "war on terror" was nothing more than imposing Irael's foreign policy interests in toppling every major power in the region at our expense including trillions of dollars and lives and we have NOTHING to show for it.

And you're bending over backwards for the privilege? Are you a jew?

We're paying money to maintain our biggest forward operating base in the middle east and all we have to show for it is a military force capable of crushing the people who want me dead, regional conflicts that take the heat away from America, keeping a sphere of influence that hedges against Russian and Chinese reach, and all those technologies like encryption algorithms, microprocessors, VoIP, the iron dome, pressure bandages and of course and most importantly SodaStream. Sounds like a great return on our investment.
We give billions to Ukraine and they're losing their war, so all the weapons will either wind up on the black market funneled to radical groups, neo-nazis and warlords and terrorists, or just wind up spent on infrastructure / equipment that falls into the hands of Russia when the war ends. Like investing in building a dam in afghanistan lmao.

See what matters to me is that the Jews are winning. Like Trump, I like winners. Mossad is showing us how its done, they took out the Hezbollah command structure without a length occupation and guerilla war, they just blew them the fuck up.
Now when you look at what matters- results, outputs- the Israeli alliance makes perfect sense and is a great example of American foreign policy done right. If you look exclusively at blood libel and keep trying to say jews hate all non-jews because of some vague quotes you can point to in the torah, boy I feel like you'd have the wrong initial impression when you see my authentic nazi flag, mauser and SS sword I keep in my basement because my gramps took them off dead nazis.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1123012311232123312341253Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll