d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1122123124125126307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 19 2023 02:39pm
lets do another one
@3:25 hitchens claims the russian orthadox church has made stalin a saint. which is total bullchit. it was the communist party that did that. thats right it was another atheist scam.
Frank Turek vs Christopher Hitchens 11
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 19 2023 02:46pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 20 2023 03:22am)
this kid thinks he was the first person to figure out hitchens was just a con man.
The Sophistry of Christopher Hitchens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fopo9E7UAVQ

Lol thanks for telling me you haven't watched or understood what is being said without telling me.
This is above your pay grade little sheep. Knowing you just typed into Google without fact checking.

Come back when you have an actual point.

Btw where is proof of god? And don't say us/me without providing evidence for the link. Because that is not what is being asked.
May 19 2023 02:50pm
Quote (addone @ May 19 2023 01:46pm)
Lol thanks for telling me you haven't watched or understood what is being said without telling me.
This is above your pay grade little sheep. Knowing you just typed into Google without fact checking.

Btw where is proof of god? And don't say us/me without providing evidence for the link. Because that is not what is being asked.

hahaha let other people watch it

the creation is proof of God of scripture which means you are proof of God. no way out of it dont care if it bothers you. you need to toughen up and understand evidence.

when the monkey people took over the institution of science they said search for truth where ever it may lead. Anti theists in their arrogance and pride assumed they would get rid of God this way. but it has completely failed. now all they have is con games

This post was edited by TiStuff on May 19 2023 02:55pm
May 19 2023 02:55pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 20 2023 08:39am)
lets do another one
@3:25 hitchens claims the russian orthadox church has made stalin a saint. which is total bullchit. it was the communist party that did that. thats right it was another atheist scam.
Frank Turek vs Christopher Hitchens 11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xofi118FJw

They literally did. Facts don't care about your feeling another self slam

This post was edited by addone on May 19 2023 02:57pm
May 19 2023 02:57pm
Quote (addone @ May 19 2023 01:55pm)
They literally did. Facts don't care about your feeling another self slam

first three he has no halo. last one who had it printed. its funny tho stalin with a cross

hitchen had a talent for spewing poison and his fan boys loved it but his actual arguments were chit that was part of his con. if he didnt follow up with the poison people would pay attention to his actual argument

that atheist kid thinks hes the first to figure it out :)

This post was edited by TiStuff on May 19 2023 03:18pm
Gold: 0.00
May 19 2023 05:10pm
Quote (addone @ May 19 2023 10:52pm)
Says rape is wrong untill God says its not.... took you some time to come around that right and wrong is contextual.
Again shotgun wedding through rape doesn't excuse the rape otherwise its based on external factors.... how are you not getting this?

I literally just said even highlighted the fact that words have multiple meanings... the word can mean a, b and c. How is that confusing?
I am talking about A and you are talking about B. It's all about context. Holy shit bro I can't, maybe someone else has the patience for this level of ignorance. I want to preserve my sanity.

What are you talking about? Where does it say God says it's okay? From that point on, you went in completely the wrong direction.

External factors? Does this external factor have something to do along the lines of the Earth is not 6,000 Years old but in fact Millions if not Billions of years old? https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=99644580&f=119&p=646174319

Multiple meanings? Rape was defined as BOTH sexual assault AND unconsented sex. Why are you trying to twist the definition by adding to it? You have no argument.

Quote (addone @ May 20 2023 06:46am)

Jesus lives in me.
Gold: 17,384.69
May 19 2023 05:24pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 19 May 2023 22:57)
first three he has no halo. last one who had it printed. its funny tho stalin with a cross
hitchen had a talent for spewing poison and his fan boys loved it but his actual arguments were chit that was part of his con. if he didnt follow up with the poison people would pay attention to his actual argument
that atheist kid thinks hes the first to figure it out :)

Things can derail EASILY

This post was edited by Meanwhile on May 19 2023 05:28pm
May 19 2023 06:33pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 20 2023 08:50am)
hahaha let other people watch it

the creation is proof of God of scripture which means you are proof of God. no way out of it dont care if it bothers you. you need to toughen up and understand evidence.

when the monkey people took over the institution of science they said search for truth where ever it may lead. Anti theists in their arrogance and pride assumed they would get rid of God this way. but it has completely failed. now all they have is con games

Yea you still having a difficult time understanding word proof. Throwing circular reasoning isn't really answering the question.

Bible is haresay, a claim, a story. Just like a words on the napkin. One has to establish proof of those stories. One needs to produce evidence that links to our world in a way we can test out and experience such events or facts.

Mere words are not proof. Stories are not proof. Faith isn't proof.

That's how mindless drones operate they don't think they just obey. Someone tells them and they don't question how or why they just nod and say govern me harder daddy! Keep the self slams coming.
May 19 2023 06:53pm
Quote (CPK001 @ May 20 2023 11:10am)
What are you talking about? Where does it say God says it's okay? From that point on, you went in completely the wrong direction.

External factors? Does this external factor have something to do along the lines of the Earth is not 6,000 Years old but in fact Millions if not Billions of years old? https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=99644580&f=119&p=646174319

Multiple meanings? Rape was defined as BOTH sexual assault AND unconsented sex. Why are you trying to twist the definition by adding to it? You have no argument.

Jesus lives in me.

Same word applied in different context can have slightly to completely different meaning. You love your parents is different to you loving icecream.
Word rape can have 2 or more meanings. They are contextual and are mutually inclusive. One meaning can exist without the other... holy shit can't believe I have to explain how words work to you.

The fact that you are still trying to debate the most basic lexical semantics is why you should go back to school and avoid debating forums in general.
May 19 2023 07:13pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ May 19 2023 04:24pm)

the catholics cooperation with hitler to their shame.

Quote (addone @ May 19 2023 05:33pm)
Yea you still having a difficult time understanding word proof. Throwing circular reasoning isn't really answering the question.

Bible is haresay, a claim, a story. Just like a words on the napkin. One has to establish proof of those stories. One needs to produce evidence that links to our world in a way we can test out and experience such events or facts.

Mere words are not proof. Stories are not proof. Faith isn't proof.

That's how mindless drones operate they don't think they just obey. Someone tells them and they don't question how or why they just nod and say govern me harder daddy! Keep the self slams coming.

that there is not a naturalistic explanation for life brings great problems for the atheist/antitheist whether you can see that or not

scripture are ancient documents. so yea you can find the places it talks about
Mount Sinai- proof of the supernatural
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18gvJwx8VyI&t=603s
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1122123124125126307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll