d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearing Week
Prev1122123124125126443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5.77
Sep 22 2018 07:07pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Sep 22 2018 06:03pm)
I dislike this argument because real rape is wrong and it belies the real problem.

Our country had a culture of consent called marriage for most of its history. One that worked.

Your "chad" philosophy can go blow its brains out.

Child marriage, dowries... I can think of a lot of things that didn't "work" about our "consent" culture of marriage. Holy shit man, through most of recorded history only the men consented to letting another man take their daughter.

Marriage is a remnant of the human property era.

This post was edited by inkanddagger on Sep 22 2018 07:07pm
Gold: 2,620.00
Sep 22 2018 07:12pm
The sad thing about all of this to me is that it's clear that hardly anyone gives a real fuck about sexual assault. The Right for obvious reasons and the Left for pulling this shit out at the last second to maximize political damage.

I believe Ford, but she's become little more than a show pony for the Left to parade around before the midterms.

Quote (ofthevoid @ 22 Sep 2018 19:38)
Should probably stop projecting your cuckold fantasies here m8 i'm not biting.

I'm convinced that you were a dweeb in your younger years because you're completely ignorant of what happens when teenagers and alcohol are together. If you have a son I hope you don't try and coach him because the poor guy won't get laid till he's 30. Meanwhile, Chads that have enough balls to be bold with a girl will be slaying.

Quote (ofthevoid @ 22 Sep 2018 19:55)
lel jokes on you cuz I was the darky getting the white girls

I remember being the tender, timid, foreign boy, pretty much scared of girls. Then I started consuming liquid courage and all of the sudden things always seemed to happen. "Fuck it, I'm drunk, she smiled, I'm going for it. Oh, and fuck Beos virgin ass policy, seems like girls always want to be touched"

This is an example of why we still have a long ways to go on this issue.

There's a difference between sexual advances and assault. Admittedly, there is some gray area on this topic.

But we can't continue to normalize the type of sexual behavior you're describing. We're in a tough transition right now. Culturally, we are still trying to figure out where we want to draw the line. And sometimes the Left does go too far with policing normal sexual behavior. But that's also a product of the Left having to do the heavy lifting on this ugly and complicated issue.
Gold: 2,617.52
Sep 22 2018 07:25pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Sep 22 2018 09:07pm)
Child marriage, dowries... I can think of a lot of things that didn't "work" about our "consent" culture of marriage. Holy shit man, through most of recorded history only the men consented to letting another man take their daughter.

Marriage is a remnant of the human property era.

This is why liberals shouldnt be allowed to be involved in politics. They just arent smart enough. They dont understand that behavior exists within a normal distribution

In a conservative society, being a happy successful family is the average, with your bullshit sob story cases being uncommon

In a liberal society, being a substandard degenerate is average, with your bullshit sob story cases being more common than in the other society which is actually hilarious
Gold: 14,125.00
Sep 22 2018 07:25pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Sep 22 2018 05:58pm)
Why are you confusing a sexual advance with sexual assault including unwanted attempted removal of clothing and a hand over a mouth?

Defining the line between sexual assault and sexual advance is the issue here, you can't have a sexual assault without advance. A good portion of the time when there is sexual advance there is a probability that it will be labeled a sexual assault by some wooden outsider perspective. There's a learning curve when people are that young and alcohol is involved, instead, you want to look at this under the 2018 hyper SJW lense. If a girl likes a guy and tells him to slow down and he's persistent but eventually gives up is that sexual assault to you? If a girl smiles at a guy and he goes for the kiss and plants one is that assault? Should kids be given this opportunity to learn the ropes?

Let's say my girlfriend during our first time foreplay wasn't having some of my advances, I eventually stop, is that sexual assault? She stays with me, our relationship moves on, flourishes, etc, but is that moment sexual assault? Is there a point in time, depending on her feelings or our relationship status that moment becomes a sexual assault?
Sep 22 2018 07:27pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Sep 22 2018 06:25pm)
This is why liberals shouldnt be allowed to be involved in politics. They just arent smart enough. They dont understand that behavior exists within a normal distribution

In a conservative society, being a happy successful family is the average, with your bullshit sob story cases being uncommon

In a liberal society, being a substandard degenerate is average, with your bullshit sob story cases being more common than in the other society which is actually hilarious

So Americans are substandard degenerates compared to Burkina Faso, where their conservative marriage culture is superior.
Gold: 28,296.75
Sep 22 2018 07:28pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Sep 22 2018 06:25pm)
Defining the line between sexual assault and sexual advance is the issue here, you can't have a sexual assault without advance. A good portion of the time when there is sexual advance there is a probability that it will be labeled a sexual assault by some wooden outsider perspective. There's a learning curve when people are that young and alcohol is involved, instead, you want to look at this under the 2018 hyper SJW lense. If a girl likes a guy and tells him to slow down and he's persistent but eventually gives up is that sexual assault to you? If a girl smiles at a guy and he goes for the kiss and plants one is that assault? Should kids be given this opportunity to learn the ropes?

Let's say my girlfriend during our first time foreplay wasn't having some of my advances, I eventually stop, is that sexual assault? She stays with me, our relationship moves on, flourishes, etc, but is that moment sexual assault? Is there a point in time, depending on her feelings or our relationship status that moment becomes a sexual assault?

Well it's your lucky day

the case this thread about includes a unwanted hand over her mouth and unwanted attempted removing of her clothes

we can easily assume there is no gray area because of the hand over her mouth with another male in the room and her running away at the first opportunity she had

which makes it an escape
Sep 22 2018 07:29pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Sep 22 2018 06:25pm)

Were you forcibly holding these girls down when you tried to kiss them and "learned the ropes"?
Gold: 2,617.52
Sep 22 2018 07:32pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Sep 22 2018 09:27pm)
So Americans are substandard degenerates compared to Burkina Faso, where their conservative marriage culture is superior.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
Sep 22 2018 07:34pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Sep 22 2018 06:32pm)

My logical fallacy? Youare literally the person who said conservative marriage societies are better on average than liberal societies e.g. the United States.

This post was edited by inkanddagger on Sep 22 2018 07:35pm
Gold: 14,125.00
Sep 22 2018 07:37pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Sep 22 2018 06:29pm)
Were you forcibly holding these girls down when you tried to kiss them and "learned the ropes"?

Only one was your girlfriend and she was soaking wet. She thanked me afterward, asked me to sleep over, texted me within 5 minutes of leaving your house, etc.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1122123124125126443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll