d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1122512261227122812291253Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 10 2024 02:49pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Oct 10 2024 02:48pm)
Great job.

All we have to do is collectively tell these people NO.

Jews are DANGEROUS and you simply have to exclude them.
Gold: 2,075.69
Oct 10 2024 02:50pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Oct 10 2024 01:48pm)
I think and I believe that ^El1te and I are what we called Classic Liberals not the left kind of the current liberals or the really right wing conservatives.
Classic Liberals are conservative in nature but not exactly the " right wing " that the current climate dictates us to be. But even normal people are considered Alt Right nowadays.

You are welcome to scroll to 1.37 min as to what classical liberals means. ^El1te you can correct me if I might be wrong with what I think your political leanings are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCPeNXzf7Dw

I do agree in principle I would be a classic liberal. I never had any problem with gay people, other religions, whatever, none at all, until it became clear to me that they are actively aggressively attacking us on every single front except direct violence (which we are superior at so they don't do it for only that reason)

My position now is: Get the f*ck out back to your countries, stop attacking us and then we don't have any problems. Israel exists now, so go there (not Israelis, but Jews living here and subverting us)

This post was edited by El1te on Oct 10 2024 02:52pm
Oct 10 2024 02:52pm
Quote (El1te @ Oct 10 2024 02:50pm)
I do agree in principle I would be a classic liberal. I never had any problem with gay people, other religions, whatever, none at all, until it became clear to me that they are actively aggressively attacking us on every single front except direct violence (which we are superior at so they don't do it for only that reason)

My position now is: Get the f*ck out back to your countries, stop attacking us and then we don't have any problems

You won't be winning any political battles with jews being liberal, friend. The only remedy to a powerful minority destroying your country is AUTHORITARIANISM.
Gold: 48,760.00
Oct 10 2024 02:53pm
Quote (El1te @ 11 Oct 2024 04:50)

My position now is: Get the f*ck out back to your countries, stop attacking us and then we don't have any problems

Me too. whatever you want to do , do it in your bedroom. If you start trying to change the entire nation through political means, propaganda and brainwashing, like what it is happening now even in games... IGN, Kotaku, Sweet Baby INC... etc etc

I am going to have a bone to pick with you.
Gold: 580.00
Oct 10 2024 02:54pm
Quote (El1te @ 10 Oct 2024 23:47)
Hate us, oppose us for no other reason than historical grievances, pick your synonym. Jews have no right to tell us how to run our nations, founded on Greco-Roman intellectual and Christian theological foundations. It's comical to claim to support "minorities rights" when Israel is literally an ethnostate. And there's nothing wrong with being an ethnostate, but you guys oppose us wanting one. Why? Is it just for the solipsistic self-interest of the Jewish minority population? Sorry, kick rocks. We Canadians don't immigrate to Israel and then demand that all our whims are met, that the Israeli government renounces all ties to Judaism, or complete removal of religion from the government body.

I completely agree with you. There are indeed organizations in Israel that advocate for the Israeli government to sever all ties with Judaism.

Also, I just sent what you wrote to my uncle, and he immediately responded:

“Tell your friend to stop talking nonsense. Jews are not a monolithic group, and just as there are those who want Canada to be a state for all its citizens, there are others who don’t care how the country is run, as long as it respects everyone equally” 😂
Oct 10 2024 02:54pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Oct 10 2024 01:52pm)
You won't be winning any political battles with jews being liberal, friend. The only remedy to a powerful minority destroying your country is AUTHORITARIANISM.

I mean liberal by definition. I'm liberal by the definition of the word liberal, not what "liberal" now means with the language being completely distorted (by whom?). I absolute agree, what we need is a short term dictatorship before transitioning back to civilian rule. This is how the Romans did it and it worked.
Oct 10 2024 02:55pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Oct 10 2024 01:52pm)

For the record I don't hate the Jews, they're normal people and have a strong family and studious culture which should be preserved. I merely want them to collectively respect us as Christians and not shove their worldview down our throats
Oct 10 2024 02:57pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Oct 10 2024 02:53pm)
Me too. whatever you want to do , do it in your bedroom. If you start trying to change the entire nation through political means, propaganda and brainwashing, like what it is happening now even in games... IGN, Kotaku, Sweet Baby INC... etc etc

The problem with that is the jews will offer tangible benefits in being neoliberal. They conscript all of the minorities and give them a buy-in so they can defeat you politically. Tax benefits and H1B visas for Indians, normalizing homosexuality and giving them access to children, welfare and freebies for blacks.
How are you going to use liberalism to ward off these groups being given freebies from the system? Authoritarian politican action is the only thing that can save us at this point. Many-Name-Changers is rubbing his hands at your both affirming your liberalism.
Oct 10 2024 02:58pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Oct 10 2024 01:53pm)

Absolutely. Do what you want in your bedroom, but if you're cultivating and spreading diseases outside the bedroom, then it is a problem (I believe sodomy must be outlawed specifically for this reason, it is a direct threat to public health costing us trillions of dollars and causing sick people to die from lack of resources). Do drugs in your own home, given that you're not going out high being belligerent in public, or exposing the public to your drugs and needles or whatever. And yeah the propaganda must end. Political charge has no place in the news media, or the entertainment media.

This post was edited by El1te on Oct 10 2024 02:58pm
Gold: 580.00
Oct 10 2024 03:00pm
Quote (El1te @ 10 Oct 2024 23:58)
Absolutely. Do what you want in your bedroom, but if you're cultivating and spreading diseases outside the bedroom, then it is a problem (I believe sodomy must be outlawed specifically for this reason, it is a direct threat to public health). Do drugs in your own home, given that you're not going out high being belligerent in public, or exposing the public to your drugs and needles or whatever. And yeah the propaganda must end. Political charge has no place in the news media, or the entertainment media.

We’re totally on the same page, except here I can’t blame the Jews because we’re all Jewish. So, I’ll just blame the left wing instead! 😂
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1122512261227122812291253Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll