d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1122212231224122512261253Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,075.69
Oct 10 2024 02:03pm
Quote (Many_Names @ Oct 10 2024 12:59pm)
Can you elaborate? How a journalist in some news paper makes you feel you cant have self determination?

Yes. Canada is a vassal state of the USA, so we're beholden to them. The Atlantic is one of most powerful media arms of the Democratic party, who currently control the USA. The view expressed by The Atlantic is the same view of the government of the USA. Let me know if anything doesn't make sense.

This post was edited by El1te on Oct 10 2024 02:03pm
Gold: 0.00
Oct 10 2024 02:04pm
Quote (Many_Names @ Oct 10 2024 02:02pm)
I don’t mean to be rude, but I feel there’s nothing constructive to discuss with someone who refers to an entire group of people as “parasites”.

Oh I'm sorry. What I said parasites? I meant to say "gods chosen people". My bad.
Is that better? Let me give Uncle Sam a call and have him send you SIX MILLION DOLLARS to make up for it.
Gold: 580.00
Oct 10 2024 02:11pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ 10 Oct 2024 22:55)
AIPAC is the big daddy holding at the smaller Chritian Zionist groups together.
Without AIPAC, they will collaspe, AIPAC is the foundation and glue.

Although you are right on other Christian groups, but they are small compared to AIPAC.

And there is good and well founded reasons for these groups to stick to AIPAC through thick and thin.

From a Jewish perspective, it’s important to recognize that Jews, unlike many other religious or ethnic groups, have one specific country—Israel—that serves as their asylum and safe haven. Even when living abroad, they remain invested in the well-being of their homeland. This attachment is rooted in the understanding that, should crises arise, Israel is the only place they can return to as a home. The current global climate underscores this reality, as tensions and conflicts continue to emerge around the world.

I have five family members in Canada, two of whom served in the Canadian army, spending two winters shoveling snow. Additionally, I have six relatives in the U.S. My uncle met a volunteer in Israel during the 1970s and moved to the U.S. with her. Their son is an officer in the U.S. Navy, and they embody what it means to be American. However, as my uncle always says, they can only feel secure knowing that Israel exists.

Oct 10 2024 02:15pm
Quote (El1te @ 10 Oct 2024 23:03)
Yes. Canada is a vassal state of the USA, so we're beholden to them. The Atlantic is one of most powerful media arms of the Democratic party, who currently control the USA. The view expressed by The Atlantic is the same view of the government of the USA. Let me know if anything doesn't make sense.

Yes, I understand. However, if you recognize that this newspaper has an agenda, you should approach its content with skepticism, which diminishes its influence.

As for Israelis who have migrated to Canada or the U.S. they share your mindset; they are unlikely to support the Democratic Party or Trudeau.
Gold: 48,891.00
Oct 10 2024 02:15pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ 11 Oct 2024 04:04)
Oh I'm sorry. What I said parasites? I meant to say "gods chosen people". My bad.
Is that better? Let me give Uncle Sam a call and have him send you SIX MILLION DOLLARS to make up for it.

It is rather unfair to call them parasites. But it does make me ponder if the term God's choosen people and everyone else is supposed to be in a subsidiary position warrants any merit.

Perhaps that's just conspiracy theory no ?
Oct 10 2024 02:17pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Many_Names @ Oct 10 2024 02:11pm)
From a Jewish perspective, it’s important to recognize that Jews, unlike many other religious or ethnic groups, have one specific country—Israel—that serves as their asylum and safe haven. Even when living abroad, they remain invested in the well-being of their homeland. This attachment is rooted in the understanding that, should crises arise, Israel is the only place they can return to as a home. The current global climate underscores this reality, as tensions and conflicts continue to emerge around the world.

I have five family members in Canada, two of whom served in the Canadian army, spending two winters shoveling snow. Additionally, I have six relatives in the U.S. My uncle met a volunteer in Israel during the 1970s and moved to the U.S. with her. Their son is an officer in the U.S. Navy, and they embody what it means to be American. However, as my uncle always says, they can only feel secure knowing that Israel exists.

The problem is your little "home" belongs to someone else and the rest of the globe has to send a tiny little tribe of 15M people trillions of dollars so you can have your little terror state that you launch missiles at your neighbors killing millions of people.

And I am supposed to subsidize this? I think you and the Palestinians should live in a 1 single state and you can settle your differences amongst yourselves. No apartheid for you. No more gibs for you either.

The point of Israel was you people would leave and go live peacefully in your homeland. Israel is nothing more than a place for pedophiles to run and hide.
Gold: 48,891.00
Oct 10 2024 02:18pm
Quote (Many_Names @ 11 Oct 2024 04:11)

Yes you are absolutely right. Their attachment is usually much stronger with their motherland even if they were born in USA or Canada.

This is a sign of true group solidarity which makes them such tough survivors.
Gold: 2,075.69
Oct 10 2024 02:20pm
Quote (Many_Names @ Oct 10 2024 01:15pm)
Yes, I understand. However, if you recognize that this newspaper has an agenda, you should approach its content with skepticism, which diminishes its influence.

As for Israelis who have migrated to Canada or the U.S. they share your mindset; they are unlikely to support the Democratic Party or Trudeau.

That just isn't reflected in the data though, something like 80% of Jews in America support the Democrats. In Canada I believe it's more even with more Jews abandoning the leftist parties for their support of the terrorists. I think that Jews who have malicious intentions tend to move to the USA where they can have a much greater influence.
Oct 10 2024 02:21pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Oct 10 2024 02:18pm)
Yes you are absolutely right. Their attachment is usually much stronger with their motherland even if they were born in USA or Canada.

This is a sign of true group solidarity which makes them such tough survivors.

Isn't that a problem though? They have a dual loyalty to a pet-project on the other side of the world that we have to send billions upon billions of dollars to keep afloat?

Israel has free schooling and healthcare. Do we? Do we have a border wall? We have crumbling infrastructure because of all the resources needing to be directed to keeping them comfy at OUR expense.
Oct 10 2024 02:21pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ 10 Oct 2024 23:15)
It is rather unfair to call them parasites. But it does make me ponder if the term God's choosen people and everyone else is supposed to be in a subsidiary position warrants any merit.

Perhaps that's just conspiracy theory no ?

The phrase “God’s chosen people” originates from Jewish tradition and is deeply tied to spiritual and moral responsibilities rather than superiority or exclusivity. In Judaism, being “chosen” refers to a covenant with God, which involves a commitment to follow certain laws and ethical principles.
It emphasizes responsibility rather than privilege—specifically, the duty to lead a moral life and uphold justice.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1122212231224122512261253Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll