d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2024
Prev1121122123124125282Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 19,646.95
Aug 10 2023 02:58pm
Quote (SBD @ Aug 10 2023 01:54pm)
Jesus, if this dude was black goom would be saying they didn't shoot enough.

he wouldnt even have to be black, if he were anything other than a conservative then PedoShill wouldnt bat an eye...he'd be cheering the FBI on!
Gold: 11,407.33
Aug 10 2023 03:19pm
and thegovermentsimpa wonders why i ever had a problem with him trying to speak for libertarians.

The feds murdered an old man in his own home.

'But the memes! He said he would be armed!'

No.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Aug 10 2023 03:38pm
Gold: 11.11
Aug 10 2023 03:28pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 10 2023 03:39pm)

extreme levels of hate the FBI cope, top to bottom. luckily most people who hate the FBI to the level as you where they mischaracterize everything they say and do are smart enough not to threaten to shoot them. this idiot wasnt, not he's a sack of cold meat. good riddance.

How them boots taste?
Gold: 22,164.69
Aug 10 2023 03:33pm
Quote (SBD @ Aug 10 2023 03:54pm)
Jesus, if this dude was black goom would be saying they didn't shoot enough.

Yeah you can read in the old threads how I said the MPD should have teabagged Amir Locke's corpse

Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 10 2023 02:39pm)
You dont have to get in your canoe, even though legally u can.

people who threaten the life of the president should be arrested. but here you are pretending you'd have been far happier if the govt spent a few hundred k making a barricade around this dudes house and waiting him out for a few weeks before he finally runs out of food and water and is forced to surrender.

you can try to frame this however you want, thus guy committed suicide by FBI. he threatened the POTUS, refused to avail the concerns of the FBI once contacted in person and RATHER threatened the FBI too. then the FBI, who is obligated to arrest the man who threatened them and hte president, choose the lesser path of resistance in an attempt to MAYBE take a self described armed and violent man alive, and you frame it like it was an assassination.

extreme levels of hate the FBI cope, top to bottom. luckily most people who hate the FBI to the level as you where they mischaracterize everything they say and do are smart enough not to threaten to shoot them. this idiot wasnt, not he's a sack of cold meat. good riddance.

And he's going to kill the president from his home? With what, cruise missiles or remote piloted drones? As long as they're able to arrest him at his own home, his threats aren't imminent. The government has decades of history with barricaded suspect scenarios, this isn't some new concept I'm pushing. If the government has reason to think someone can't be arrested safely, you open the barricaded suspect envelope. If the government thinks someone has hostages or imminent danger to other residents / neighbors / bystanders, that's when you use a swat raid in the wee hours of the night.

The police and FBI are 'obligated' to arrest dangerous suspects all the time, in fact most of the people they bother serving warrants against are dangerous or else they'd just give them a court date by snail mail.
Raiding their homes in the night is a great way to get people killed, vastly increasing the odds that law enforcement gets killed in the process, the suspects besides

Gold: 1.00
Aug 10 2023 03:35pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Aug 10 2023 03:33pm)
Yeah you can read in the old threads how I said the MPD should have teabagged Amir Locke's corpse

And he's going to kill the president from his home? With what, cruise missiles or remote piloted drones? As long as they're able to arrest him at his own home, his threats aren't imminent. The government has decades of history with barricaded suspect scenarios, this isn't some new concept I'm pushing. If the government has reason to think someone can't be arrested safely, you open the barricaded suspect envelope. If the government thinks someone has hostages or imminent danger to other residents / neighbors / bystanders, that's when you use a swat raid in the wee hours of the night.

The police and FBI are 'obligated' to arrest dangerous suspects all the time, in fact most of the people they bother serving warrants against are dangerous or else they'd just give them a court date by snail mail.
Raiding their homes in the night is a great way to get people killed, vastly increasing the odds that law enforcement gets killed in the process, the suspects besides

https://i.imgur.com/ZY1Yewa.jpg

I have read lots of your old threads. You went so far off the deep end the past few years.
Gold: 22,164.69
Aug 10 2023 03:41pm
Quote (SBD @ Aug 10 2023 04:35pm)
I have read lots of your old threads. You went so far off the deep end the past few years.

Yeah its crazy how even as society tells me to embrace literal nazi war criminals, open wide for mass censorship and decide my elections in a star chamber instead of at a ballot box, I instead take dangerous extremist viewpoints like believing in pragmatic rational self interest in geopolitics, protecting free speech and civil liberties, and actually being a liberal democrat instead of a 'liberal democrat'. When the ACLU finally gets deputized to haul people off to CIA black sites they'll already have my address to track me down
Gold: 22,375.70
Warn: 10%
Aug 10 2023 04:58pm
Quote (GuyLadouche @ 8 Aug 2023 12:49)
can u provide any actual evidence that this occured? or is it just further TDS?

or are we just suppose to "take your word for it" just like u did with fake news cnn and Russia?

REjecting someone elses opinion or perhaps historical facts and promoting/believing your own just seems like further hypocrisy and TDS.

what is the clear historical fact with piles and piles of evidence. please provide

Why do I have to present evidence to you? Are you a 5 year old that cant read yourself?

What the fuck kind of question is that? Bro do you not know how to fucking read?

Did you just hide under a rock for 5 years when everyone talked about this only to come out now and demand evidence?

Bro there is no fukcing way your only fucking comeback is to tell me that I need to provide evidence of russia interference

holy fucking shit you must not at all pay attention to anything ever bro what the fuck are you fukcing asking me right now

do you fucking know what the fucking Mueller report is? Like what the fucking fuck kind of fucking question are you asking me?

WTf?

LITERALLY THE FIRST SENTENCE OF THE 1ST PAGE 2ND PARAGRAPH "The Russian government interfered in the 2016 election in sweeping and systemic fashion"

you can literally fucking read it any fucking time. And you tell ME TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE??? Holy fucking shit actually the most pathetic attempt at a rebuttal I have ever experienced on this site, and that is saying something you have fucking tistuff in your fucking corner

holy fuck dude
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Report_On_The_Investigation_Into_Russian_Interference_In_The_2016_Presidential_Election.pdf

bro you need to catch up to all the other rands on this forum so you dont look like a complete invalid requesting evidence for like the most reported event during the year it happened.. like 6 years ago

you are asking me for evidence of the Boston Bombing right now. You want me to prove the Holocaust happened right now. thats you. go read a bit I think,.

This post was edited by Crunkt on Aug 10 2023 05:07pm
Gold: 0.69
Aug 10 2023 06:12pm
Quote (Metalwise4u @ Aug 10 2023 12:34pm)
Why dont you ask your hogs?? Should be simple since there trying to get pedo biden impeached... Your the one with BDS posting biden sniffing kids 24/7

And yet your posts are praising pedo hogs

Yawnnn post some better content pleasee

Meanwhile guess my TDS will post this since you know Pedo Trump only hires the best am I right???

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-boris-epshteyn-accused-groping-women-arizona-club-tony-soprano-2023-8

but bogus dude groping kids is ok

please stop glorifying a pedo as your avatar

Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 10 2023 01:22pm)
kathy was immediately put on the no fly list and was detained at airports and had her phone confiscated and scanned for evidence. she was interviewed by officials and basically had to vow the threat wasnt legitimate. also she was fired by CNN.

its almost like there's a good and bad way to handle an interview from the FBI.

Gold: 227.37
Aug 10 2023 06:35pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 10 2023 03:04pm)
this is serious next level gymnastics.

he said get a warrant AND i'll have guns ready when you serve it.

your take away = walk up in broad day light and try to serve a warrant on someone who told you he'd be waiting with a gun when you come back with said warrant.

youre just using hindsight justification, in broad daylight per the deceased's own words, he'd go down shooting. at 6 am he was asleep, so there's a chance they can take him w/o shots fired. that didnt happen, but doesnt change the pre-event odds that the dead man himself set up.

fuck around find out champion of 2023 goes to this idiot. dont tell the FBI you'll shoot them. meth'd out hobos have a better sense for their own safety than that.

70+ year old who walks with a cane isn't going anywhere. Why not just surround the house and give him a call?
Gold: 0.69
Aug 10 2023 06:44pm
70 year old cane walker
WE ON IT
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1121122123124125282Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll