d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearing Week
Prev1121122123124125443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 14,125.00
Sep 22 2018 06:25pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Sep 22 2018 05:10pm)
This isn't about grabbing a girl's ass this is about allegedly holding a hand over her mouth and sexually assaulting her in a room with 2 guys

I'm someone that thinks minimizing what is alleged and doing the boys will be boys nonsense is a major problem when trying to have an environment where victims of sexual assault can come forward after it happens

Why are you talking about things that aren't even alleged?

If this were a black 17 year old boy doing what I described above to your white christian 15 year old daughter would you have the same feelings?

An underage teenager groping another teenager when they are drunk at a party hardly rises to the soberness of what people mean when talking about sexual assault. This is Monday morning gossip and giggling at school.

I get that you want to make this into some calculated sober event that has mucho gravity but you sound like a virgin. Nice bait but nty.
Gold: 28,296.75
Sep 22 2018 06:27pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Sep 22 2018 05:25pm)
An underage teenager groping another teenager when they are drunk at a party hardly rises to the soberness of what people mean when talking about sexual assault. This is Monday morning gossip and giggling at school.

I get that you want to make this into some calculated sober event that has mucho gravity but you sound like a virgin. Nice bait but nty.

ok so boys will be boys and apparently this happens all the time and females should get over it

that applies to your 15 year old daughter at a party where 2 drunken 17 year old black boys have her in a room and one holds her down covers her mouth and tries to drunkenly undress her correct?

just good for some gossip and giggling correct?
Sep 22 2018 06:38pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Sep 22 2018 05:27pm)
ok so boys will be boys and apparently this happens all the time and females should get over it

that applies to your 15 year old daughter at a party where 2 drunken 17 year old black boys have her in a room and one holds her down covers her mouth and tries to drunkenly undress her correct?

just good for some gossip and giggling correct?

Should probably stop projecting your cuckold fantasies here m8 i'm not biting.

I'm convinced that you were a dweeb in your younger years because you're completely ignorant of what happens when teenagers and alcohol are together. If you have a son I hope you don't try and coach him because the poor guy won't get laid till he's 30. Meanwhile, Chads that have enough balls to be bold with a girl will be slaying.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Sep 22 2018 06:39pm
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Sep 22 2018 06:39pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Sep 22 2018 04:38pm)
I'm convinced that you were a dweeb in your younger years because you're completely ignorant of what happens when teenagers and alcohol are together. If you have a son I hope you don't try and coach him because the poor guy won't get laid till he's 30.

Delet this
Sep 22 2018 06:42pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Sep 22 2018 05:38pm)

I'm convinced that you were a dweeb in your younger years because you're completely ignorant of what happens when teenagers and alcohol are together. If you have a son I hope you don't try and coach him because the poor guy won't get laid till he's 30.

I just want to know if your privileged preppy white boy policy of boys will be boys unless it's jump out of the bushes rape applies to your own kids

Interested in knowing if it applies to scary looking black boys doing what was alleged to Ms. Ford to your daughter

hand over her mouth undressing her in a room with another male

My policy of leave your hands off women that don't want to be touched by you applies to all

does yours apply to all?
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Sep 22 2018 06:43pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Sep 22 2018 04:42pm)
I just want to know if your privileged preppy white boy policy of boys will be boys unless it's jump out of the bushes rape applies to your own kids

Interested in knowing if it applies to scary looking black boys doing what was alleged to Ms. Ford to your daughter

My policy of leave your hands off women that don't want to be touched by you applies to all

does yours apply to all?

To be fair a white woman being raped by The Darkies would be seen as progressive

This post was edited by tonerbond on Sep 22 2018 06:43pm
Sep 22 2018 06:55pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Sep 22 2018 05:42pm)

does yours apply to all?

lel jokes on you cuz I was the darky getting the white girls

I remember being the tender, timid, foreign boy, pretty much scared of girls. Then I started consuming liquid courage and all of the sudden things always seemed to happen. "Fuck it, I'm drunk, she smiled, I'm going for it. Oh, and fuck Beos virgin ass policy, seems like girls always want to be touched"

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Sep 22 2018 06:56pm
Sep 22 2018 06:58pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Sep 22 2018 05:55pm)

I remember being the tender, timid, foreign boy, pretty much scared of girls. Then I started consuming liquid courage and all of the sudden things always seemed to happen. "Fuck it, I'm drunk, she smiled, I'm going for it. Oh, and fuck Beos virgin ass policy"

Why are you confusing a sexual advance with sexual assault including unwanted attempted removal of clothing and a hand over a mouth?
Gold: 2,617.52
Sep 22 2018 07:03pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Sep 22 2018 08:38pm)

I'm convinced that you were a dweeb in your younger years because you're completely ignorant of what happens when teenagers and alcohol are together. If you have a son I hope you don't try and coach him because the poor guy won't get laid till he's 30. Meanwhile, Chads that have enough balls to be bold with a girl will be slaying.

I dislike this argument because real rape is wrong and it belies the real problem.

Our country had a culture of consent called marriage for most of its history. One that worked.

Your "chad" philosophy can go blow its brains out.
Gold: 5.77
Sep 22 2018 07:04pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Sep 22 2018 05:55pm)

I remember being the tender, timid, foreign boy, pretty much scared of girls. Then I started consuming liquid courage and all of the sudden things always seemed to happen. "Fuck it, I'm drunk, she smiled, I'm going for it. Oh, and fuck Beos virgin ass policy, seems like girls always want to be touched"

Let's rephrase his question:

If you walked in on two 17 year old boys holding your struggling naked daughter down to a bed with their hands over her mouth so she can't scream do you:

1) Say "Oh, excuse me! I'll leave you gentlemen to it!" and politely close the door and walk away
2) Go in there and start kicking ass
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1121122123124125443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll