d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1121112121213121412151254Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 48,886.00
Oct 10 2024 11:42am
Quote (El1te @ 11 Oct 2024 01:40)
The point is you're still hypocritically living on conquered land, while telling the Israeli's they should leave. If that's your position you should leave first and set the example

I also find it hypocritical when people are talking about genocide in Xinjiang which I say is only 20 to 30% true.

It is not as exaggerated as is being reported.

Damn propaganda everywhere. :rofl:
Gold: 2,075.69
Oct 10 2024 11:45am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Oct 10 2024 10:42am)
I also find it hypocritical when people are talking about genocide in Xinjiang which I say is only 20 to 30% true.

It is not as exaggerated as is being reported.

Damn propaganda everywhere. :rofl:

Media sheeple are fickle, it's already been forgotten :lol:
Gold: 19,381.95
Oct 10 2024 11:47am
Quote (El1te @ Oct 10 2024 10:40am)
The point is you're still hypocritically living on conquered land, while telling the Israeli's they should leave. If that's your position you should leave first and set the example

the difference is im not actively committing a genocide. I dont want Israelis to leave, I want them to stop acting like spoiled brats and to stop bombing hospitals, schools, women and children. see the difference??

This post was edited by gnarjay on Oct 10 2024 11:47am
Oct 10 2024 11:51am
Quote (gnarjay @ Oct 10 2024 10:47am)
the difference is im not actively committing a genocide. I dont want Israelis to leave, I want them to stop acting like spoiled brats and to stop bombing hospitals, schools, women and children. see the difference??

I think I can see your position but it's rationally discordant

You for example living in California - the state of California or the US state is not presently engaged in conquering more land currently within the borders of Mexico, and hasn't been for a long time, so I see your point there. Is your position not that Israel is an illegitimate state that was given to them by Britain/USA? In the same line of reasoning, by your current post - if Israel exited Gaza, the West Bank, and other northern areas, would their state then be legitimate and you'd have no problems with them being there? Or would you want them to keep conceding more and more territory?
Gold: 580.00
Oct 10 2024 11:53am
Quote (El1te @ 10 Oct 2024 20:31)
They're still around in Mesopotamia, modern day Iraq and various areas in the ME as a stateless peoples

The Canaanites were an ancient Semitic-speaking people who lived in the region known as Canaan, which encompassed parts of modern-day Israel, Palestine, Lebanon, western Jordan, and Syria. They were known for their cities and were part of various historical events mentioned in ancient texts, including the Bible.

Over time, Canaanite culture and people were absorbed by various conquering empires, such as the Egyptians, Israelites, and later, the Assyrians and Babylonians. The Canaanites are no longer a distinct group, as their culture and identity merged with other groups in the region. However, their legacy remains through archaeological finds and ancient records.
Oct 10 2024 11:55am
Quote (Many_Names @ Oct 10 2024 10:53am)
The Canaanites were an ancient Semitic-speaking people who lived in the region known as Canaan, which encompassed parts of modern-day Israel, Palestine, Lebanon, western Jordan, and Syria. They were known for their cities and were part of various historical events mentioned in ancient texts, including the Bible.

Over time, Canaanite culture and people were absorbed by various conquering empires, such as the Egyptians, Israelites, and later, the Assyrians and Babylonians. The Canaanites are no longer a distinct group, as their culture and identity merged with other groups in the region. However, their legacy remains through archaeological finds and ancient records.

They're no longer a distinct group because your people killed them all bro it's codified in the Bible as a good thing (which it was)

It's hypocritical for Jews to cry about genocide because they're the first people who ever documented & glorified their own acts of genocide

The ones who survived sailed West, conducted maritime trade (their specialty) and founded the city-state of Carthage

You mostly just post Chat GPT AI answers, what's your own opinion on all this

This post was edited by El1te on Oct 10 2024 11:56am
Gold: 580.00
Oct 10 2024 11:58am
Quote (El1te @ 10 Oct 2024 20:55)
They're no longer a distinct group because your people killed them all bro it's codified in the Bible as a good thing (which it was)

It's hypocritical for Jews to cry about genocide because they're the first people who ever documented & glorified their own acts of genocide

The ones who survived sailed West, conducted maritime trade (their specialty) and founded the city-state of Carthage

You mostly just post Chat GPT AI answers, what's your own opinion on all this

I know my People only completely killed the Amalekies not the Canaanties.

As for your claim here is chat gpt answer

The Canaanites are no longer a distinct group largely due to the complex history of conquest, assimilation, and cultural integration in the ancient Near East. Several factors contributed to the loss of their distinct identity:

1. Conquests and Empire Building: Over centuries, the region of Canaan was conquered and ruled by various empires, including the Egyptians, Israelites, Assyrians, Babylonians, and later, the Persians, Greeks, and Romans. Each new power brought its own cultural and religious influences, often assimilating or replacing local customs.
2. Intermarriage and Cultural Assimilation: As different peoples settled in or conquered Canaan, intermarriage between Canaanites and other groups became common. Over time, Canaanite language, religion, and traditions blended with those of the Israelites, Phoenicians, and other Semitic groups.
3. Religious Transformation: The rise of monotheistic religions, particularly Judaism, which emerged from the Israelite context, led to a decline in the traditional polytheistic Canaanite religion. As more people converted to Judaism or later Christianity and Islam, Canaanite religious practices and identity faded.
4. Geopolitical Changes: The constant shifting of borders and empires in the region meant that the identity of smaller groups like the Canaanites often became submerged in the larger cultures dominating the area.

These processes of cultural and genetic mixing, along with the lack of a unified Canaanite political or social identity in later history, resulted in their gradual disappearance as a distinct group. Their influence, however, persists in the historical and cultural heritage of the broader Levantine region.

This post was edited by Many_Names on Oct 10 2024 12:00pm
Oct 10 2024 12:00pm
Quote (Many_Names @ Oct 10 2024 10:58am)
I know my People only completely killed the Amalekies not the Canaanties.

As for your claim here is chat gpt answer

The Canaanites are no longer a distinct group largely due to the complex history of conquest, assimilation, and cultural integration in the ancient Near East. Several factors contributed to the loss of their distinct identity:

1. Conquests and Empire Building: Over centuries, the region of Canaan was conquered and ruled by various empires, including the Egyptians, Israelites, Assyrians, Babylonians, and later, the Persians, Greeks, and Romans. Each new power brought its own cultural and religious influences, often assimilating or replacing local customs.
2. Intermarriage and Cultural Assimilation: As different peoples settled in or conquered Canaan, intermarriage between Canaanites and other groups became common. Over time, Canaanite language, religion, and traditions blended with those of the Israelites, Phoenicians, and other Semitic groups.
3. Religious Transformation: The rise of monotheistic religions, particularly Judaism, which emerged from the Israelite context, led to a decline in the traditional polytheistic Canaanite religion. As more people converted to Judaism or later Christianity and Islam, Canaanite religious practices and identity faded.
4. Geopolitical Changes: The constant shifting of borders and empires in the region meant that the identity of smaller groups like the Canaanites often became submerged in the larger cultures dominating the area.

These processes of cultural and genetic mixing, along with the lack of a unified Canaanite political or

I already know the Chat GPT answers, they mean nothing, it's just AI spitting out the regime approved language & framing

"culture and identity merged with other groups" is a cute way of saying they were genocided & assimilated

And yeah I know your people didn't kill *all* of them, as I said the survivors fled either East by land or West by sail

"cultural and genetic mixing" another cute way of whitewashing genocide

This post was edited by El1te on Oct 10 2024 12:00pm
Gold: 48,886.00
Oct 10 2024 12:03pm
Quote (El1te @ 11 Oct 2024 02:00)
I already know the Chat GPT answers, they mean nothing, it's just AI spitting out the regime approved language & framing

"culture and identity merged with other groups" is a cute way of saying they were genocided & assimilated

And yeah I know your people didn't kill *all* of them, as I said the survivors fled either East by land or West by sail

Books / Common Sense / an acquired sense to pierce through the fog of propaganda / Understanding Human Nature and culture alike > Chat GPT.
Oct 10 2024 12:05pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Oct 10 2024 11:03am)
Books / Common Sense / an acquired sense to pierce through the fog of propaganda / Understanding Human Nature and culture alike > Chat GPT.

It's funny how the ChatGPT response says, quoting directly from his post, "The rise of monotheistic religions, particularly Judaism, which emerged from the Israelite context, led to a decline in the traditional polytheistic Canaanite religion. As more people converted to Judaism or later Christianity and Islam, Canaanite religious practices and identity faded."

This is hilarious, the ancient Canaanite religion was pure evil worship of demons that involved child sacrifice & worse, it was destroyed root and stem through extreme violence, genocide, destruction of all symbols and artifacts, and the destruction of all scripture.

Chat GPT is literally just an NPC by definition, it's a robot, it's not a real brain and it can't understand or form viewpoints
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1121112121213121412151254Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll