d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2024
Prev1120121122123124282Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.69
Aug 10 2023 12:58pm
Quote (gnarjay @ Aug 10 2023 11:55am)
you are so deep into the cult that you cant tell what is real and what is not, get help dude

transision has been extraordinary. left used to be some hippy dippy hippies love dove. now completely submitting to DNC whims, TDS war pigs
Gold: 2,504.69
Aug 10 2023 01:04pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Aug 10 2023 01:50pm)
If he was going to shoot them when they walked up and knocked on his door then they'd be just as dead whether its in daylight or night time. They didn't make it in while he was asleep. They got a confrontation with him in the dark instead, where the risks are amplified and parties far more likely to perceive a deadly threat because they cannot identify what the other person is doing, besides any grogginess from being woken abruptly. We kind of went through all this with the amir locke story- night time encounters just dramatically raise the stakes, and that's why search warrants are supposed to be carried out in the daylight. We still haven't gotten any real account of what happened, but after seeing that grenade throw, its pretty likely that the wacko was startled and raised his gun in response to the explosion and they shot him, or just one agent got startled by it and shot thinking the wacko was shooting.

In 2012 a sovereign citizen nutter in North Dakota chased police off his land at gunpoint after illegally claiming the rights to cows that wandered onto his property, and said he'd shoot any cops who tried to arrest him. In that case they already had an actual physical confrontation with the guy, again one of those 'vastly more serious than internet ranting' scenarios. Instead of trying to force a shootout with him in the middle of the night, they simply watched his property with a drone until he was outside and they were able to safely arrest him. See the difference?

like whats the downside to the police taking a cautious approach here? Again, surprise SWAT raids make sense in cases of hostages, or threats to people inside, or gunmen running amok. There's no reason to think this guy posed any danger as long as he was inside his home, he wasn't going to be firing off cruise missiles out his back window to assassinate joe biden.

this is serious next level gymnastics.

he said get a warrant AND i'll have guns ready when you serve it.

your take away = walk up in broad day light and try to serve a warrant on someone who told you he'd be waiting with a gun when you come back with said warrant.

youre just using hindsight justification, in broad daylight per the deceased's own words, he'd go down shooting. at 6 am he was asleep, so there's a chance they can take him w/o shots fired. that didnt happen, but doesnt change the pre-event odds that the dead man himself set up.

fuck around find out champion of 2023 goes to this idiot. dont tell the FBI you'll shoot them. meth'd out hobos have a better sense for their own safety than that.
Gold: 8,900.00
Aug 10 2023 01:07pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 10 2023 01:50pm)
ya how come there isnt charges on him? anyone can see the vid and know that chit aint right???? how come we dont see epstiens lil book huh?? how come you running interference??? how come huh hu huh??? cause your all fukn pedo criminals

here run interference some more be a good TDS boy
look at the grip he has on the terrified lil kid. look at the leftie dad acting like its still photo time. look at leftie mom act like she dont notice any thing. creepy uncle joey goes in for a lil kissypoo. lil kid freaks and recoils. mom had enough finally. now now uncle joey thats enough.
worst part is you lie about it and run interference cause that TDS rules you at all costs.
Joe Biden the pedophile and the parents who protect him.
https://zb10-7gsop1v78.bitchute.com/5nl136j6Rvq0/Btjnldp46aO7.mp4

Good question like I said ask your hogs?? No interference from me but plenty from you...
Thats so cute your accusing... Take a chill pill and actually take a look at the records for once and see who the real pedos are... Your blindly supporting one right now
Trump paid off and threatened all his victims and Biden probably did the same think
Court records are proof enough and this crap happened way before he even thought about becoming president or getting into politics
Both need to be locked up same with every other Pedo
Stop pretending Trump is innocent

Aug 10 2023 01:23pm
Quote (Metalwise4u @ Aug 10 2023 12:07pm)
Good question like I said ask your hogs?? No interference from me but plenty from you...
Thats so cute your accusing... Take a chill pill and actually take a look at the records for once and see who the real pedos are... Your blindly supporting one right now
Trump paid off and threatened all his victims and Biden probably did the same think
Court records are proof enough and this crap happened way before he even thought about becoming president or getting into politics
Both need to be locked up same with every other Pedo
Stop pretending Trump is innocent

ask your own hogs

chit dude you even posted a pic of pedo bogus dude as your avatar lol get the fuk outa here
Gold: 22,164.69
Aug 10 2023 01:31pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 10 2023 02:04pm)
this is serious next level gymnastics.

he said get a warrant AND i'll have guns ready when you serve it.

your take away = walk up in broad day light and try to serve a warrant on someone who told you he'd be waiting with a gun when you come back with said warrant.

youre just using hindsight justification, in broad daylight per the deceased's own words, he'd go down shooting. at 6 am he was asleep, so there's a chance they can take him w/o shots fired. that didnt happen, but doesnt change the pre-event odds that the dead man himself set up.

fuck around find out champion of 2023 goes to this idiot. dont tell the FBI you'll shoot them. meth'd out hobos have a better sense for their own safety than that.

Lets have a thought experiment

Say I've got a wacko neighbor who thinks I'm sapping his life force with my presence, and declares that if he sees me canoeing past his dock he'll get in his speedboat and run me down and make sure I drown. So I get in my canoe, pass by his dock, and as he speeds towards me I pop up with a crossbow and pound a few bolts in his chest as his whispers 'noob cannon...' and dies. I'll say that I had a right to be in the lake, and in my canoe I couldn't escape, so my only choice was to fight back. At the trial where I get convicted and sentenced to decades in prison, the prosecutor will explain how I knowingly created the circumstances that would lead to the violent encounter that wouldn't exist but for my proactive decision, and thus I cannot claim self defense. And how any threats I had received were not imminent and proximate, with plenty of time for me to contact police who could have charged him with menacing, the lawful and proper means to serve justice.

Well the police have a right to serve warrants and you have to let them in. Doesn't change the fact that this guy posed no imminent danger while inside his home, and the police knowingly created the dangerous circumstances that killed him, instead of taking the appropriate caution that should be used when the only reason someone would go down shooting is if you come at them.

And all this plays against the backdrop that the dark brandon government is using night time gestapo raids against its political opponents for no basis but their political activity. If Navarro slept with a Roscoe under his pillow maybe he'd be the first economist murdered by the neoliberals. Well, in America, after Ayman Hadhoud tripped on a hammer.

This post was edited by Goomshill on Aug 10 2023 01:32pm
Gold: 8,900.00
Aug 10 2023 01:34pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 10 2023 02:23pm)
ask your own hogs

chit dude you even posted a pic of pedo bogus dude as your avatar lol get the fuk outa here

Why dont you ask your hogs?? Should be simple since there trying to get pedo biden impeached... Your the one with BDS posting biden sniffing kids 24/7

And yet your posts are praising pedo hogs

Yawnnn post some better content pleasee

Meanwhile guess my TDS will post this since you know Pedo Trump only hires the best am I right???

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-boris-epshteyn-accused-groping-women-arizona-club-tony-soprano-2023-8

Aug 10 2023 01:39pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Aug 10 2023 02:31pm)
Lets have a thought experiment

Say I've got a wacko neighbor who thinks I'm sapping his life force with my presence, and declares that if he sees me canoeing past his dock he'll get in his speedboat and run me down and make sure I drown. So I get in my canoe, pass by his dock, and as he speeds towards me I pop up with a crossbow and pound a few bolts in his chest as his whispers 'noob cannon...' and dies. I'll say that I had a right to be in the lake, and in my canoe I couldn't escape, so my only choice was to fight back. At the trial where I get convicted and sentenced to decades in prison, the prosecutor will explain how I knowingly created the circumstances that would lead to the violent encounter that wouldn't exist but for my proactive decision, and thus I cannot claim self defense. And how any threats I had received were not imminent and proximate, with plenty of time for me to contact police who could have charged him with menacing, the lawful and proper means to serve justice.

Well the police have a right to serve warrants and you have to let them in. Doesn't change the fact that this guy posed no imminent danger while inside his home, and the police knowingly created the dangerous circumstances that killed him, instead of taking the appropriate caution that should be used when the only reason someone would go down shooting is if you come at them.

And all this plays against the backdrop that the dark brandon government is using night time gestapo raids against its political opponents for no basis but their political activity. If Navarro slept with a Roscoe under his pillow maybe he'd be the first economist murdered by the neoliberals. Well, in America, after Ayman Hadhoud tripped on a hammer.

You dont have to get in your canoe, even though legally u can.

people who threaten the life of the president should be arrested. but here you are pretending you'd have been far happier if the govt spent a few hundred k making a barricade around this dudes house and waiting him out for a few weeks before he finally runs out of food and water and is forced to surrender.

you can try to frame this however you want, thus guy committed suicide by FBI. he threatened the POTUS, refused to avail the concerns of the FBI once contacted in person and RATHER threatened the FBI too. then the FBI, who is obligated to arrest the man who threatened them and hte president, choose the lesser path of resistance in an attempt to MAYBE take a self described armed and violent man alive, and you frame it like it was an assassination.

extreme levels of hate the FBI cope, top to bottom. luckily most people who hate the FBI to the level as you where they mischaracterize everything they say and do are smart enough not to threaten to shoot them. this idiot wasnt, not he's a sack of cold meat. good riddance.
Aug 10 2023 02:16pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 10 2023 12:39pm)
You dont have to get in your canoe, even though legally u can.

people who threaten the life of the president should be arrested. but here you are pretending you'd have been far happier if the govt spent a few hundred k making a barricade around this dudes house and waiting him out for a few weeks before he finally runs out of food and water and is forced to surrender.

you can try to frame this however you want, thus guy committed suicide by FBI. he threatened the POTUS, refused to avail the concerns of the FBI once contacted in person and RATHER threatened the FBI too. then the FBI, who is obligated to arrest the man who threatened them and hte president, choose the lesser path of resistance in an attempt to MAYBE take a self described armed and violent man alive, and you frame it like it was an assassination.

extreme levels of hate the FBI cope, top to bottom. luckily most people who hate the FBI to the level as you where they mischaracterize everything they say and do are smart enough not to threaten to shoot them. this idiot wasnt, not he's a sack of cold meat. good riddance.

old duffer thought he could act like a democrat
Aug 10 2023 02:22pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 10 2023 03:16pm)
old duffer thought he could act like a democrat
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bNXgo4Sz8wY/hqdefault.jpg

kathy was immediately put on the no fly list and was detained at airports and had her phone confiscated and scanned for evidence. she was interviewed by officials and basically had to vow the threat wasnt legitimate. also she was fired by CNN.

its almost like there's a good and bad way to handle an interview from the FBI.
Gold: 1.00
Aug 10 2023 02:54pm
Jesus, if this dude was black goom would be saying they didn't shoot enough.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1120121122123124282Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll