d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1120412051206120712081254Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 48,886.00
Oct 8 2024 03:18pm
Quote (El1te @ 9 Oct 2024 05:12)
I think as long as China can benefit from a regime change in Iran they will support it. A restoration of the Shah regime in Iran will see a massive boost to the economy and China stands to benefit from being a big trading partner.

Bro they won't la. If USA puss with China and embargo oil from Iran if one day China want to reunification with Taiwan..how?

Iran sells oil and gas to China but US oil boys control but at what price ?

You look at the price of energy US is selling to EU now because EU can't get cheap Russian gas.

No way China will benefit from the new Iran government. And China's reputation with global south and third world country will collaspe. Brics will go bye bye.

But that is just my view. And remember, I told you a few comments back, there is a slight rise of antisemitism starting to grow in China and Japan.
Gold: 2,075.69
Oct 8 2024 03:20pm
Quote (Mondain @ Oct 8 2024 02:16pm)
China is genociding it's muslims, people should look up the Uyghurs.

So I can't imagine Iran looks at china nicely.

The Uyghurs were the "thing" back in like 2014 or whatever, one of many in a string of faux fraudulent moral outrages that no one actually gives a shit about. China has not been genociding them, they have been re-educating them to postmodern Chinese civilizational standards in built-for-purpose vocational education & training centers
Gold: 580.00
Oct 8 2024 03:22pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ 9 Oct 2024 00:18)
Bro they won't la. If USA puss with China and embargo oil from Iran if one day China want to reunification with Taiwan..how?

You look at the price of energy US is selling to EU now because EU can't get cheap Russian gas.

No way China will benefit from the new Iran government. And China's reputation with global south and third world country will collaspe. Brics will go bye bye.

But that is just my view. And remember, I told you a few comments back, there is a slight rise of antisemitism starting to grow in China and Japan.

China is unlikely to go to war for Iran, as the potential for conflict doesn’t outweigh the benefits. If Iran’s fuel supply is disrupted, many other countries could step in to sell fuel to China. The economic and geopolitical risks involved in a military intervention don’t justify the cost, especially when China can secure energy resources through other means.
Gold: 580.00
Oct 8 2024 03:23pm
Quote (El1te @ 9 Oct 2024 00:20)
The Uyghurs were the "thing" back in like 2014 or whatever, one of many in a string of faux fraudulent moral outrages that no one actually gives a shit about. China has not been genociding them, they have been re-educating them to postmodern Chinese civilizational standards in built-for-purpose vocational education & training centers

Re-education can be considered a form of cultural genocide when it involves the forced assimilation or eradication of a group’s identity, language, or beliefs. This can include practices such as suppressing religious practices, banning languages, or indoctrinating individuals into a dominant culture, erasing their own. While not directly causing physical harm, this form of oppression can destroy a community’s cultural and social fabric, which is one element of genocide as defined in international law. However, it depends on the specific practices and intentions involved in the re-education process.
Oct 8 2024 03:24pm
Quote (Mondain @ 9 Oct 2024 05:16)
China is genociding it's muslims, people should look up the Uyghurs.

So I can't imagine Iran looks at china nicely.

This is fake news. They put them in camps yes. The fact that you use Muslims specifically without understanding the ethnic Conflict between the Uyghurs against both the Hui Muslims and the Han population for the past few centuries makes your understanding of the Conflict superficial.

The only rare instance when the Muslim world sound out was turkey, because the Uyghurs are ethnic Turks.

And even then, the Uyghur Muslims have been committing terrorists acts every now and then, if a government allows such acts to continue, they need to rethink their policies.

Which is why IDF is going full boom boom in Gaza. Once and for all.
Oct 8 2024 03:25pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Oct 8 2024 02:18pm)

Taiwan is an issue. China might want Taiwan in as a quid pro quo. USA support for Taiwan is incredibly slim, US people don't even recognize it. I think Taiwan should stop claiming to rule all of China and instead declare an independent state. At this point China would take Taiwan and the US won't care. But the Taiwan issue is problematic and is a monkey wrench thrown in
Oct 8 2024 03:28pm
Quote (Many_Names @ Oct 8 2024 02:23pm)
Re-education can be considered a form of cultural genocide when it involves the forced assimilation or eradication of a group’s identity, language, or beliefs. This can include practices such as suppressing religious practices, banning languages, or indoctrinating individuals into a dominant culture, erasing their own. While not directly causing physical harm, this form of oppression can destroy a community’s cultural and social fabric, which is one element of genocide as defined in international law. However, it depends on the specific practices and intentions involved in the re-education process.

It can be, in this perspective there's been an ongoing genocide against my fellow white people for decades and decades, forcing re-education down our throats against our will. Suppressing our religion of Christianity, suppressing our religious holidays such as Christmas, banning display of cultural symbols, and indoctrinating us into a "woke" culture. And it's been lead largely by Israeli-American dual citizen elites. Our cultural and social fabric has already been destroyed, our kin have been suppressed of our religion and culture so thoroughly that we are dying like flies to diseases of despair
Oct 8 2024 03:35pm
Quote (El1te @ 9 Oct 2024 05:25)
Taiwan is an issue. China might want Taiwan in as a quid pro quo. USA support for Taiwan is incredibly slim, US people don't even recognize it. I think Taiwan should stop claiming to rule all of China and instead declare an independent state. At this point China would take Taiwan and the US won't care. But the Taiwan issue is problematic and is a monkey wrench thrown in

I can say, China is very simple. Don't mess with Tibet, Xinjiang, Hong Kong and Taiwan. I don't care what you do to other countries.

You want to put tariffs on me and force me to pay more for your products, buy in bulk slow down my technological innovation and advancement ? Sure, I will follow your rules.

Just don't mess with the above in Bold.
Gold: 32,512.50
Warn: 10%
Oct 8 2024 03:42pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Oct 8 2024 10:18pm)

BRICS is already bye bye
Gold: 0.85
Oct 8 2024 03:52pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Oct 8 2024 05:18pm)

It's very valid. These people own the whole system and create conflicts everywhere. Take a look at who own most corporations. Google their CEO and google the religion of said CEO. Now do the same with most corporations in NA/Eu/SA and find out the pattern. You can do the same with politicians/banks/sport teams/news outlet and everything else that bring $ through owning slaves (workers) to make a profit.

Just take a look at Mexico new President. She's one of em.

There's a reason you can't speak bout them but they can openly criticize all other races/religions on all social outlets they own.

Corporations (Which are owned by Jewish people) are the one importing slave labors across all first world countries ruining the rent cost/food price and all our utilities/social perks which is being given to these slaves while fucking up the civilization that built these first world countries.

More and more people are starting to see the pattern so that's why you see more people angry against them and that's why you see the social outlets call out ''antisemitism'' because these outlets are owned by Jews and they are trying to defend their own .

This post was edited by iLoveMyUsername on Oct 8 2024 03:59pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1120412051206120712081254Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll