d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1120312041205120612071254Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,075.69
Oct 8 2024 12:52pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Oct 8 2024 11:48am)
Bro you know I luv ya. But if that happens as you say, we might have a rather high chance to get into a Nuclear 3rd WW.

I just can't see that happening because Iran doesn't have nukes. They've played around with old crappy UF6 centrifuges but they've produced nothing. I don't believe that they have functional nukes, it's an empty bluff. Russia isn't going to start a nuclear war over Iran, Russia doesn't care about Iran but they do care about the present regime taking over there - we first need regime change in the US (Trump-led regime while purging all elements of the present regime) to establish friendly relations with Russia, and then all is well for the Islamic regime to be put down for good.
Gold: 48,886.00
Oct 8 2024 12:54pm
Quote (El1te @ 9 Oct 2024 02:52)
I just can't see that happening because Iran doesn't have nukes. They've played around with old crappy UF6 centrifuges but they've produced nothing. I don't believe that they have functional nukes, it's an empty bluff. Russia isn't going to start a nuclear war over Iran, Russia doesn't care about Iran but they do care about the present regime taking over there - we first need regime change in the US (Trump-led regime while purging all elements of the present regime) to establish friendly relations with Russia, and then all is well for the Islamic regime to be put down for good.

I will give you my thoughts and you let me think. If Iran is invaded and being screwed up, if China and Russia don't step in. It is over for them period. I will personally call Xi and Putin and say, just step down or kick the bucket and let USAID and NED to come in and split up your nation.

The Neo Cons and Liberal interventionist will not accept a friendly relationship with Russia not until Russia has a democracy that toes the West lines.

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Oct 8 2024 12:56pm
Gold: 19,381.95
Oct 8 2024 01:06pm
Quote (El1te @ Oct 8 2024 11:48am)
They're literally all dusted man are you delusional. Hezz is gone Hamas is gone, Sinwar is the only man left standing and he's in deep hiding.

youre funny, i like that about you
Oct 8 2024 01:07pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Oct 8 2024 11:54am)
I will give you my thoughts and you let me think. If Iran is invaded and being screwed up, if China and Russia don't step in. It is over for them period. I will personally call Xi and Putin and say, just step down or kick the bucket and let USAID and NED to come in and split up your nation.

The Neo Cons and Liberal interventionist will not accept a friendly relationship with Russia not until Russia has a democracy that toes the West lines.

That's my perspective, that Iran will fall super easily only if Russia and China don't intervene. If they do intervene then it is likely not feasible without provoking Russia & China further, deteriorating relations and dragging us into the next world war.

I think under the present regime (which is comprised by the neo cons and neo lib Hillary types, uniparty people make up the present regime) toppling Iran isn't feasible, because Russia would protest. Under a new regime purged of delusional failed old regime elements, Russia I forsee would be onboard, but China it depends. If we make a good deal with China I'm sure they would be fine because they also hate radical Islamism. What I would like to see is a friendly power sharing agreement between NATO Russia and China, united against Islamic extremism.
Oct 8 2024 01:13pm
Quote (El1te @ 9 Oct 2024 03:07)
That's my perspective, that Iran will fall super easily only if Russia and China don't intervene. If they do intervene then it is likely not feasible without provoking Russia & China further, deteriorating relations and dragging us into the next world war.

I think under the present regime (which is comprised by the neo cons and neo lib Hillary types, uniparty people make up the present regime) toppling Iran isn't feasible, because Russia would protest. Under a new regime purged of delusional failed old regime elements, Russia I forsee would be onboard, but China it depends. If we make a good deal with China I'm sure they would be fine because they also hate radical Islamism. What I would like to see is a friendly power sharing agreement between NATO Russia and China, united against Islamic extremism.

Hard to make a good deal with China in this aspect but with Russia there is still a chance. at 1.2 to 1.3 Billion population, if Iran falls although the rest of the Sunni's do not like the Shia's they will will ask questions since China is making overtures as an alternative option instead of the USA.
If you can't even " help " Iran, you are useless in this aspect. Not to mention the BRI and land trade routes trying to emulate the old silk roads. if Iran falls and is being contain by the West, the rest of the Middle East will fall back in line.

That will be the end of the Chinese energy needs. You can still trade with Russia but if Russia gets contained or goes back to the West as "friends" China is is pretty much gone. Your land route and your sea route is completely screwed over.
Which is why I say, if USA and Israel wins Iran and invade and take over it and there is no sign of Chinese or Russian intervention.

Both countries might as well just give up their sovereignty and just do whatever they are being told and give up their Nukes.
Gold: 32,512.50
Warn: 10%
Oct 8 2024 01:40pm
Quote (zorzin @ Oct 7 2024 01:43pm)
On 5 October 2024, a 4.5-magnitude seismic event occurred in Iran’s Semnan province, sparking speculation that Iran has tested a nuclear weapon for the first time.

Such a seismic event is typically the result of an earthquake, but speculation has arisen on social media suggesting the event was instead an underground nuclear test carried out by the Islamic Republic in response to Israeli threats to bomb Tehran’s nuclear energy and oil facilities.
The speculation that Iran carried out a nuclear test comes just days after the Heritage Foundation, a right-wing think tank in the US, published a report stating that “Iran can produce nuclear weapons far more rapidly than expected.”
https://thecradle.co/articles-id/27182

Earthquake or big boom test?

Desperate times it seems. Hoping an earthquake was a nuke.
Gold: 580.00
Oct 8 2024 02:46pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ 8 Oct 2024 22:13)
Hard to make a good deal with China in this aspect but with Russia there is still a chance. at 1.2 to 1.3 Billion population, if Iran falls although the rest of the Sunni's do not like the Shia's they will will ask questions since China is making overtures as an alternative option instead of the USA.
If you can't even " help " Iran, you are useless in this aspect. Not to mention the BRI and land trade routes trying to emulate the old silk roads. if Iran falls and is being contain by the West, the rest of the Middle East will fall back in line.

That will be the end of the Chinese energy needs. You can still trade with Russia but if Russia gets contained or goes back to the West as "friends" China is is pretty much gone. Your land route and your sea route is completely screwed over.
Which is why I say, if USA and Israel wins Iran and invade and take over it and there is no sign of Chinese or Russian intervention.

Both countries might as well just give up their sovereignty and just do whatever they are being told and give up their Nukes.

No one will go to war over iran, the new leadership in Iran will still sell oil to china and russia will have to use cheap factories somewhere else.
Oct 8 2024 03:02pm
Quote (Many_Names @ 9 Oct 2024 04:46)
No one will go to war over iran, the new leadership in Iran will still sell oil to china and russia will have to use cheap factories somewhere else.

You are right. But they might be forced to. One thing the Chinese hates is Muslim fundamentalist trying to screw things up in China. And they have no problem putting these assholes in camps.

But we are talking about an existential crisis here if let's say USA controls Iran if they win with Israel.
Oct 8 2024 03:12pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Oct 8 2024 12:13pm)

Quote (Many_Names @ Oct 8 2024 01:46pm)

I think as long as China can benefit from a regime change in Iran they will support it. A restoration of the Shah regime in Iran will see a massive boost to the economy and China stands to benefit from being a big trading partner.
Gold: 112,224.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 8 2024 03:16pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Oct 8 2024 09:02pm)
You are right. But they might be forced to. One thing the Chinese hates is Muslim fundamentalist trying to screw things up in China. And they have no problem putting these assholes in camps.

China is genociding it's muslims, people should look up the Uyghurs.

So I can't imagine Iran looks at china nicely.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1120312041205120612071254Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll