d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1120012011202120312041254Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 2 2024 10:26am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Oct 2 2024 07:14pm)
Just curious as an American when the air raid sirens go off do most if not all Israeli citizens go into a bunker or is it sort of like when it rains everyone either goes inside or walks through it.

If you say it was a joke of an attack were you even in one of those bunkers or are you that confident to where you knew they wouldn't strike any civilian areas.

I'm glad you guys didn't strike Tehran like I mentioned a couple days ago. Israeli restraint is the key to avoiding a massive war. Kudos to you and your military.

Sorry if that's sort of a rhetorical question but I'd rather here it from you since you are a citizen in Israel and your opinion TRUMPS any MSM garbage I read.

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

When the sirens starts we evacuate to a safe location.
Since the 80’s there is a law of which every new construction needs a safe room , “bunker” , built from reinforced concrete.
The regulations change from time to time but whenever applying the authorities for new construction, we have to go through the approval of the home front command as well.
There are also shelters on the streets to those which don’t have a safe room in their house.
Usually the staircase and elevator shafts are from reinforced concrete and can provide a solution as well.
Gold: 216.00
Oct 2 2024 10:32am
Quote (WhiteSouned @ 2 Oct 2024 11:26)
When the sirens starts we evacuate to a safe location.
Since the 80’s there is a law of which every new construction needs a safe room , “bunker” , built from reinforced concrete.
The regulations change from time to time but whenever applying the authorities for new construction, we have to go through the approval of the home front command as well.
There are also shelters on the streets to those which don’t have a safe room in their house.
Usually the staircase and elevator shafts are from reinforced concrete and can provide a solution as well.

Wow that's awesome never knew that! Thanks for sharing.

So you guys have real well-made to "code" places to be safe from attacks.

Do any of your neighboring countries have these as well or is it just those terrorist tunnels?

You built these in the 80's knowing damn well you guys were surrounded by groups/individuals who have terrible intentions.

Are any of the countries you guys are infilitrating have such infrastructure?

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Oct 2 2024 10:32am
Gold: 32,512.50
Warn: 10%
Oct 2 2024 10:42am
Quote (zorzin @ Oct 2 2024 04:52pm)
Anyone wana talk about the current israeli special military operation into Lebanon? Hezbollahs currently putting up a hell of a fight.

Hezbollah are and will continue to get rawdogged.
Gold: 580.00
Oct 2 2024 11:58am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 2 Oct 2024 19:14)
Just curious as an American when the air raid sirens go off do most if not all Israeli citizens go into a bunker or is it sort of like when it rains everyone either goes inside or walks through it.

If you say it was a joke of an attack were you even in one of those bunkers or are you that confident to where you knew they wouldn't strike any civilian areas.

I'm glad you guys didn't strike Tehran like I mentioned a couple days ago. Israeli restraint is the key to avoiding a massive war. Kudos to you and your military.

Sorry if that's sort of a rhetorical question but I'd rather here it from you since you are a citizen in Israel and your opinion TRUMPS any MSM garbage I read.

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

Approximately 40% of apartments in Israel have built-in safe rooms, and around 70% of houses are equipped with shelters or underground safe zones. Even without one in the home, many buildings have shared shelters, and public ones are available. Most Israelis are well-protected, supported by defense systems like Iron Dome, Arrow 1, 2, 3, and David's Sling.

As for restraint, we tried it for 26 years, and it hasn't worked. In my opinion, the response to Iran should be as forceful as possible, targeting critical infrastructure like oil refineries, airports, and nuclear facilities. Bullies only understand strength.

Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 2 Oct 2024 17:38)
Iran paper tiger confirmed. What toppings on that pizza though?

Olives 😂

Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 2 Oct 2024 19:32)

Do any of your neighboring countries have these as well or is it just those terrorist tunnels?

You built these in the 80's knowing damn well you guys were surrounded by groups/individuals who have terrible intentions.

No they cherish death and they use the fact they dont have shelters against us

This post was edited by Many_Names on Oct 2 2024 12:07pm
Gold: 0.00
Oct 2 2024 12:01pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Oct 2 2024 07:32pm)

Not that I know of.
That’s some substantial cost to the structure, to add that safe room.
Gold: 11.11
Oct 2 2024 12:18pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Oct 2 2024 12:42pm)
Hezbollah are and will continue to get rawdogged.

By the israeli air force? Sure
By the idf? Hezbollah is not hamas famalalalam

https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-first-fatalities-of-lebanon-ground-op-8-idf-soldiers-killed-in-battle-with-hezbollah/
Oct 2 2024 02:30pm
Quote (zorzin @ 2 Oct 2024 21:18)

Its also not the IDF
Oct 3 2024 06:59am
Here is something you wont hear on your news outlets
The Israel Defense Forces successfully rescued a Yazidi slave from Hamas terrorists.

https://x.com/stevemaman/status/1841598803134317026?s=46
Gold: 20,140.00
Oct 3 2024 02:56pm
I'm seeing a lot of chatter of people online thinking that Iran's oil assets would be a good target for Israel. The thing people don't consider is what would stop Iran from clapping back on our friendly's oil assets in the gulf?

~30% of oil goes through the Persian gulf. You take out Iran's oil infrastructure and they can reverse uno it and threaten SA, UAE, Qatar's, Kuwaiti oil exports. So then you would have a massive oil shock leading to global shortages. No one has the spare capacity to absorb ~17M bpd that gets trafficked through the Gulf. A global oil shock is something neither the US nor Europe would be on board for. 100% not before an election in the US. That's why i actually think behind closed doors, Israel probably is handcuffed on what they can actually go after.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Oct 3 2024 02:57pm
Gold: 2,075.69
Oct 3 2024 03:18pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Oct 3 2024 01:56pm)
I'm seeing a lot of chatter of people online thinking that Iran's oil assets would be a good target for Israel. The thing people don't consider is what would stop Iran from clapping back on our friendly's oil assets in the gulf?

~30% of oil goes through the Persian gulf. You take out Iran's oil infrastructure and they can reverse uno it and threaten SA, UAE, Qatar's, Kuwaiti oil exports. So then you would have a massive oil shock leading to global shortages. No one has the spare capacity to absorb ~17M bpd that gets trafficked through the Gulf. A global oil shock is something neither the US nor Europe would be on board for. 100% not before an election in the US. That's why i actually think behind closed doors, Israel probably is handcuffed on what they can actually go after.

Iran is at the mercy of the US Navy, Iran could only do that if the US lets them
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1120012011202120312041254Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll