d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1119120121122123307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
May 18 2023 08:42am
Quote (addone @ May 17 2023 11:57pm)
Woah there! hostile overly projectile Christian take a seat bud.

1. Evidence like maybe a voice that talks to everyone which you can record. Show us some images of hell or heaven or where it is. Maybe follow up on the so called commandments and promises. Like for example the promised ever lasting life as of right now everyone is in process of dying or dead. Proof that he can gather all species of animals and put them on a boat. Should be no problem for the big fella just snap his fingers and bam. You know things like that.
You calling me degenerate sinner is a huge projection and straight up personal insult, how very Christian of you. Also presuming what God would or wouldn't do assumes that you have personal insight into how God thinks and acts. That is quite some feat.

2. Gandalf example was simply there to demonstrate the hypocrisy of your argument. We can safely assume it flew over your head. (incidentally bible talks way more crazy than gandalf on a unicorn.) try reading Revelations you might find 7 headed dragons and other interesting fairy tales.

3. You trying to pidgenhole what I believe is another projection. Rape is an act which is very often an unwanted/unpleasant experience based on survival instincts. One is being spurred by urges of sexual desire and domination. The other side is being repelled by self preservation instincts by avoiding harm for its survival. We simply judge the act as bad because it violates personal boundaries and our ability to choose our sexual partners. In the animal kingdom it's almost always rape they don't care what you like or don't like the male will mate simply because he is the strongest and not much can be done. Humans have evolved beyond that and developed complex social structures. Our values change and our ideas of what right and wrong change all the time. Depending on time, place and what we like. Right and wrong is bronze age type of thinking which Christians still hold dear.
Therefore I don't need to tell a rape victim if it was right or wrong I simply observe that that behaviour doesn't work based on the parameters set out by our society and individual. Many women actually fantasise about being raped/dominated I had several girlfriends who loved being chocked and being treated rough etc. Personally I am not into that but like I said under the right circumstances the act of "rape" is not wrong. It's based on external factors.

Reminds me of a story about a Zen master and a boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2cjVhUrmII

TLDR; whatever you have to say is meaningless, in any event. 😂
Gold: 2,075.69
May 18 2023 08:49am
Quote (Meanwhile @ May 18 2023 04:47am)
In bold:
- Sounds like some kind of Islamic Jihad equivalent to me. We know the results, and we know that advanced and secular countries are not following this dangerous path
- Reciprocally: Poor areas are those getting the conversion, because these people lost so many hopes they want to believe in something... This is a predatory approach.

The entire existence of the state of France and Spain/Portugal was because of a "Christian Jihad" to route the expansion of the Umayyad Caliphate and take back Iberia.

What a "dangerous path" they took :lol: :lol:
Gold: 17,384.69
May 18 2023 08:57am
Quote (El1te @ 18 May 2023 16:49)
The entire existence of the state of France and Spain/Portugal was because of a "Christian Jihad" to route the expansion of the Umayyad Caliphate and take back Iberia.

Imagine how far we could have go without middle age obscurantism. But yep, i guess you have no idea of what i'm talking about, right ?
May 18 2023 08:58am
Quote (El1te @ May 18 2023 08:49am)

Exactly! Always funny to see these atheists steal morals, values, virtues, ideals, beliefs, etc. from Christianity, grow up in an area / Western world built by such beliefs, then claim it as their own. They enjoy the fruit of Christian labor, crap themselves with pride, then try to fling their crap like the monkeys they believe they are.
Gold: 2,075.69
May 18 2023 10:39am
Quote (WizardKiller @ May 18 2023 07:58am)
Exactly! Always funny to see these atheists steal morals, values, virtues, ideals, beliefs, etc. from Christianity, grow up in an area / Western world built by such beliefs, then claim it as their own. They enjoy the fruit of Christian labor, crap themselves with pride, then try to fling their crap like the monkeys they believe they are.

These people have no insight or shame. They culturally appropriate us at every turn while simultaneously undermining us.

Oh well, they will continue to keep speaking our English language and common law culture appropriated from our great Protestant Empire
May 18 2023 10:52am
Quote (El1te @ May 18 2023 10:39am)
These people have no insight or shame. They culturally appropriate us at every turn while simultaneously undermining us.

Oh well, they will continue to keep speaking our English language and common law culture appropriated from our great Protestant Empire

Amen! We've seen atheism left to its own devices and worldview: termination of countless human lives inside and outside the womb; the proliferation of queer/anti-normative lifestyles (gender delusions, broken families, homosexuality, etc.); suicide, loneliness, depression; eugenics; the list goes on ...
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 18 2023 03:46pm
Quote (El1te @ May 19 2023 04:39am)

Hitler created nature and animal protection programs and was instrumental in VW among many other things. I guess you people have no insight or shame for the great Nazi Empire. How dare people overlook a Christian subgroup for its many atrocities. It created English language! (Actually it was influenced by a wide variety of cultures and languages but thanks for taking all the credit )

Look how Hitler is totally a good guy, he did nothing wrong and without him we would wouldn't exist. (now replace Hitler with Christianity)

Quote (WizardKiller @ May 19 2023 02:42am)
TLDR; whatever you have to say is meaningless, in any event. 😂

Woosh.

This post was edited by addone on May 18 2023 03:49pm
May 18 2023 03:49pm
" ... the act of "rape" is not wrong."

OP / addone is automatically disqualified from any meaningful conversations about anything.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 18 2023 03:55pm
Quote (WizardKiller @ May 19 2023 09:49am)
" ... the act of "rape" is not wrong."

OP / addone is automatically disqualified from any meaningful conversations about anything.

Thanks for leaving out the context and pretty much every other point I made. Including several paragraphs of discussion about the subject. But according to you I don't discuss anything. Got any more strawman to throw at me?

This post was edited by addone on May 18 2023 03:56pm
May 18 2023 03:57pm
Quote (addone @ May 18 2023 03:55pm)
Thanks for leaving out the context and pretty much every other point I made. Including several paragraphs of discussion about the subject. But according to you I don't discuss anything. Got any more of strawman to throw at me?

It's time to be quiet, degenerate. I pray no one crosses your rape-is-meaningless self in a dark alley.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1119120121122123307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll