d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andy Ngo
Prev1111213141572Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11,407.33
Jul 1 2019 05:54pm
There was a widely condemned rally two years ago, so these unhinged people want to pretend everyone not on the left is a nazi and that makes it ok to viciously attack timid Asian journalists and other innocent people in the street.

The deranged tankie is now trying to pretend the proud boys are white nationalists and neo-nazis.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 1 2019 05:55pm
Quote (LA-Leviathan @ 1 Jul 2019 23:49)
I wonder what are the mental health laws in the state of transthingy? I'm pretty sure if I contact the admin of this site with a number of things hes posted on here it would be reasonable to have someone put him in a paddywagon and take him to a mental health facility.

#epiphanies

Go ahead and do it.

I wonder where you're employed - if you are... I wonder how your friends and family would think of your views on black people and support for white nationalists and white nationalist groups?

Here's the thing - I've been doxxed. I get death threats daily. But that's all the fash can do to me. They can threaten me with violence or actually attack me. But all I have to do is expose the shit they say and believe and they lose their jobs and are shunned by their communities. Because what they believe is despicable. What I believe is just that what they believe is despicable.
Gold: 12.79
Jul 1 2019 05:57pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 1 2019 11:55pm)
Go ahead and do it.

I wonder where you're employed - if you are... I wonder how your friends and family would think of your views on black people and support for white nationalists and white nationalist groups?

Here's the thing - I've been doxxed. I get death threats daily. But that's all the fash can do to me. They can threaten me with violence or actually attack me. But all I have to do is expose the shit they say and believe and they lose their jobs and are shunned by their communities. Because what they believe is despicable. What I believe is just that what they believe is despicable.

L O L.

This post was edited by LA-Leviathan on Jul 1 2019 05:59pm
Gold: 5,016.77
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 1 2019 06:50pm)
Black nationalists are a threat.

But black nationalists don't have sizeable presences in the military, police force and government. The fash does. Identity europa (now American Idetity movement) members have been exposed in pretty big numbers from the military, proud boys are friends with Trump and Portland police... and when the 'straight pride' parade happens you'll see a fuckton of them. Don't worry - our operatives will be there documenting names, faces and so on and we'll expose a bunch more.

You might not appreciate the work we do and I get death threats daily while my friend Gwen Snyder had proud boys showing up at her house in the middle of the night Saturday but it's important work. I've personally seen a guy go from advocating for an ethnostate to defending trans rights to a self-confessed 'white identitarian'. Any one of the people we've pulled out of the movement could have become the next Brenton Tarrant. What we do results in less fash and makes you safer as a result.

So fuck you if you can't see it - but I'll keep doing it.

When you paint a picture in your head that the proud boys, or some other group, are Nazis, you end up justifying some stupid shit. And you end up reacting in a ridiculous way to some fringe group of Trump supporters who mostly don't advocate anything close to fascism. It's just bizarre LARPing that confuses and disturbs a lot of normal Americans. Antifa presents itself as a radical group in black attire and masks who beat up innocent people and destroy property.
Gold: 11,407.33
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 1 2019 07:55pm)
Go ahead and do it.

You are the bad guy btw, in case you didnt know.
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 1 2019 05:58pm
Quote (LA-Leviathan @ Jul 1 2019 04:49pm)
I wonder what are the mental health laws in the state of transthingy? I'm pretty sure if I contact the admin of this site with a number of things hes posted on here it would be reasonable to have someone put him in a paddywagon and take him to a mental health facility.

#epiphanies

you're the right wing version of the op

soooo
Gold: 12.79
Jul 1 2019 05:59pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 1 2019 11:58pm)
you're the right wing version of the op

soooo

TIL, lol.
Gold: 1.69
Jul 1 2019 06:03pm
TransTankie, if you were omnipotent how would you change the world?
Gold: 0.00
Jul 1 2019 06:12pm
Quote (IceMage @ 1 Jul 2019 23:57)
When you paint a picture in your head that the proud boys, or some other group, are Nazis, you end up justifying some stupid shit. And you end up reacting in a ridiculous way to some fringe group of Trump supporters who mostly don't advocate anything close to fascism. It's just bizarre LARPing that confuses and disturbs a lot of normal Americans. Antifa presents itself as a radical group in black attire and masks who beat up innocent people and destroy property.

So we should probably clarify some things here - First off I didn't say the Proud Boys were nazis. I referred to them as a far right hate group. They associate with and defend neo-nazis and you can find neo-nazis in their ranks. But they are not a neo nazi organisation. You might be able to make a case for calling them white supremacist as they are often linked with white supremacist events and groups.

Antifa are presented that way by the press and by the fash. Sensationalism sells. I am proudly antifascist and I haven't punched a single nazi. Nor do I intend to unless one attempts to punch me.

Rarely are the people antifa engages with in physical violence 'innocent'. Andy Ngo has been following antifa around for ages trying to get them to hit him so he can do exactly what he's done. Do you know who the old guy who got hit in the video people have posted multiple times here is? I don't. What's he doing at a proud boys rally if he's not antifa? Funny how we get the video that begins immediately as he is struck and doesn't show what leads up to it. That's a lot of tattoos for an old dude too. Hmmm.

I was doing some quick research to find out who the guy was who defended him and stumbled across this too. In this article from the independent we can see someone who looks an awful lot like that dude getting up in the face of some antifa kid. The guy behind him with the shield is also seen in the video. That's a pretty aggressive stance for an 'innocent old man'.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/antifa-attack-portland-andy-ngo-portland-proud-boys-alt-right-a8981331.html

Further down there is a pic of the same guy bloodied after the confrontation. Now you can see him fully without the towel over his face he doesn't look so much like a frail old pensioner huh? This is how propaganda works. They take snippets of a larger story that fit their narrative and cut the parts that don't.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Jul 1 2019 06:17pm
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 1 2019 06:17pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 1 2019 05:12pm)
So we should probably clarify some things here - First off I didn't say the Proud Boys were nazis. I referred to them as a far right hate group. They associate with and defend neo-nazis and you can find neo-nazis in their ranks. But they are not a neo nazi organisation. You might be able to make a case for calling them white supremacist as they are often linked with white supremacist events and groups.

Antifa are presented that way by the press and by the fash. Sensationalism sells. I am proudly antifascist and I haven't punched a single nazi. Nor do I intend to unless one attempts to punch me.

Rarely are the people antifa engages with in physical violence 'innocent'. Andy Ngo has been following antifa around for ages trying to get them to hit him so he can do exactly what he's done. Do you know who the old guy who got hit in the video people have posted multiple times here is? I don't. What's he doing at a proud boys rally if he's not antifa? Funny how we get the video that begins immediately as he is struck and doesn't show what leads up to it. That's a lot of tattoos for an old dude too. Hmmm.

I was doing some quick research to find out who the guy was who defended him and stumbled across this too. In this article from the independent we can see someone who looks an awful lot like that dude getting up in the face of some antifa kid. The guy behind him with the shield is also seen in the video. That's a pretty aggressive stance for an 'innocent old man'.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/antifa-attack-portland-andy-ngo-portland-proud-boys-alt-right-a8981331.html

this is some ghot level stuff right here of victim blaming
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1111213141572Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll