d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Daca Set To Be Phased Out > Adios!
Prev1111213141524Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,002.00
Warn: 10%
Sep 6 2017 05:45am
You mean: The basement is under water. But there is more water leaving your basement then coming back in. We can re-enforce the wall of the basement for 24bil, but that actually wont help at all, since it was rising ground water. Its better to get a bucket and just throw everthing out... Or to just make good use of the collected water in your basement.

I can agree that the incentives to illegally imigrate to the US is going donw under Trump.. The US looks like a white supremacust shithole, for ppl following the news.

This post was edited by Knaapie on Sep 6 2017 05:49am
Gold: 10,485.00
Sep 6 2017 05:50am
Quote (Knaapie @ Sep 6 2017 07:45am)
You mean: The basement is under water. But there is more water leaving your basement then coming back in. We can re-enforce the wall of the basement for 24bil, but that actually wont help at all, since it was rising ground water. Its better to get a bucket and just throw everthing out... Or to just make good use of the collected water in your basement.

Lol, good analogy. :)

/e

Quote (Knaapie @ Sep 6 2017 07:45am)
I can agree that the incentives to illegally immigrate to the US is going down under Trump.. The US looks like a white supremacist shithole, for ppl following the news.

Yep, and the funny part is, that the people (media and some democrats) trying to make the US look like a "white supremacist shithole" to discredit Trump, are actually helping Trump with the illegal immigration problem, which they are also trying to discredit Trump for.

This post was edited by Ghot on Sep 6 2017 05:59am
Gold: 119,903.34
Sep 6 2017 06:46am
Quote (excellence @ Sep 6 2017 01:39am)
https://i.redd.it/yo7o78pog5kz.png

a solution appears. onwards to canadia!

I know you are trolling but what choice does a child have if their parents bring them illegally? They are children and now they have grown up in America and the country they are born in they really have no identity to.

If an illegal immigrant can prove that they were brought over when they were a teen/child and this teen/child has graduated high school, why would you not support this person be granted citizenship so that they could potentially work towards progress of obtaining gainful employment and become a benefit to the America?

I can get people being upset about adults who have came over here but children who have grown up in America might as well be Americans and all you do with trying to deport people of that circumstance is just create issues and commit in many ways what I feel to be a moral travesty.
Sep 6 2017 06:52am
Quote (sir_lance_bb @ Sep 6 2017 08:46am)
I know you are trolling but what choice does a child have if their parents bring them illegally? They are children and now they have grown up in America and the country they are born in they really have no identity to.

If an illegal immigrant can prove that they were brought over when they were a teen/child and this teen/child has graduated high school, why would you not support this person be granted citizenship so that they could potentially work towards progress of obtaining gainful employment and become a benefit to the America?

I can get people being upset about adults who have came over here but children who have grown up in America might as well be Americans and all you do with trying to deport people of that circumstance is just create issues and commit in many ways what I feel to be a moral travesty.

They have NO choice. But, they also have their parents values and beliefs, because they are children. I don't think one generation of US schooling will educate them out of that.

Sep 6 2017 06:55am
Quote (Ghot @ Sep 6 2017 07:52am)
They have NO choice. But, they also have their parents values and beliefs, because they are children. I don't think one generation of US schooling will educate them out of that.

The illegals who can't speak spanish and have grown up in America aren't going to do well in the country they are born in. And if the person is bilingual , then the person now has a skill set that almost the entire workforce in the US doesn't have and they have economic value.

Exactly what negative consequence would there be to allow illegals who have grown up in America since a child who have received high school education to become citizens?

This post was edited by sir_lance_bb on Sep 6 2017 06:56am
Gold: 260.11
Sep 6 2017 06:55am
Quote (Ghot @ Sep 6 2017 06:52am)

It takes two or three, that's about it most of the time
Gold: 57.00
Sep 6 2017 07:04am
Quote (sir_lance_bb @ 6 Sep 2017 08:46)

>no identity to the country they were born in

severe lack of pro-American sentiment there :wacko:

anyways these adult children aged 19-31 are all rocket scientists and surgeons and whiz programmers thanks to exceptional American education. That means countries should be falling over each other tryna hire them and offering them work visas so their nations and firms can capitalize on their labor.

Canada has generously offered to take hundreds of thousands in so that is an excellent start - in most provinces English is spoken as the primary language (just avoid Quebec unless one speaks French fluently) so all of the potentially affected individuals should be good to go because they all speak English fluently now

This post was edited by excellence on Sep 6 2017 07:13am
Sep 6 2017 07:04am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Sep 6 2017 08:55am)
It takes two or three, that's about it most of the time

I agree. But in those 2 or 3 generations, how many relatives will they bring in?

I have nothing against legal immigrants (except muslim). But I think we need to seriously start slimming down the sheer numbers of immigrants that we accept.
It's not the 1800's anymore.

I'd rather the US offered to help other countries on their soil, than to overload ours.

/e

Quote (excellence @ Sep 6 2017 09:04am)
anyways these adult children aged 19-31 are all rocket scientists and surgeons and whiz programmers

Well assuming they are DACA kids, then we know TWO out of 800,000 of them are.
Canada, now, has a similar people to land ratio that the US did in the 1800's. If they want to go to Canada, it's fine with me.

This post was edited by Ghot on Sep 6 2017 07:14am
Sep 6 2017 07:08am
Quote (Ghot @ Sep 6 2017 08:04am)
I agree. But in those 2 or 3 generations, how many relatives will they bring in?

I have nothing against legal immigrants (except muslim). But I think we need to seriously start slimming down the sheer numbers of immigrants that we accept.
It's not the 1800's anymore.

I'd rather the US offered to help other countries on their soil, than overload ours.

lol
Gold: 4,404.67
Sep 6 2017 07:08am
Quote (sir_lance_bb @ 6 Sep 2017 14:55)
The illegals who can't speak spanish and have grown up in America aren't going to do well in the country they are born in. And if the person is bilingual , then the person now has a skill set that almost the entire workforce in the US doesn't have and they have economic value.

Exactly what negative consequence would there be to allow illegals who have grown up in America since a child who have received high school education to become citizens?

even if the dreamers are a net gain for the country, the same is not true for the entirety of illegal immigrants. but granting them citizenship would create incentives for future illegal immigration.

moreover, naturalizing them would reduce the vote power of the domestic voters, their vote would get diluted. thats unacceptable.

therefore, they should be able to stay if they pass tough vetting, but they shouldnt become citizens. since the children of the dreamers will be born in the usa, those kids will have the american citizenship anyway.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Sep 6 2017 07:09am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1111213141524Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll