d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Earth Is Flat > Gods Work
Prev11112131415111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.77
Jun 8 2016 02:31pm
Quote (majorblood @ 7 Jun 2016 21:16)
you did not do what I requested even in the slightest

I don't understand how that's not what you were asking for.
What, you want me to reformulate your spherical geometry with tides to magnetism?
You want me to rebuild a universal model to account for the attraction difference in elem vs gravity?
Not going to happen.
Not even proponents of the most established elem universe theory have done any quantitative predictions based on the celestial movements.
The excuse thereon would be we don't deal with too-far removed esoteric ideas that no longer have their roots in measurable reality.

Because
A cursory perusal of electromagnetic retardation and the theory of relativity would show all magnetic and electronic simulations of gravity are not based on relatively.

Gold: 2,504.69
Jun 8 2016 02:48pm
Quote (RiskOfFire @ Jun 8 2016 02:16pm)
If the sun were a stationary object with the earth orbiting around it, rotating once every 24 hours, then at either side of the sun, approximately 180 days apart the opposite side of the earth would be facing the sun at any particular time. High noon in january should be midnight in july. But that doesn't change, proving the earth does not orbit the sun and rotate. Checkmate sheeple.

At the end of each 24 hour cycle we have the same longitude of the earth facing the sun. Whether it be 1 day, 180 days, 365 days, makes no matter. The fact that the earth is simultaneously rotating the sun doesn't change the longitudinal relationship of rotation.
Jun 8 2016 02:52pm
Quote (Scaly @ 7 Jun 2016 20:02)
Double damn. Gonna have to rethink my atheism after that revelation.

Consciousness begets structure.
We don't need material explanations since it's only an imaginary manifestation of our ability to perceive the vibrations.

Consciousness "spoke " or rearranged the vibrations of consciousness into a point on the spectrum where the manifestation could be considered superficially matter.

Set up a couple patterns based on pi, phi, fibonacci & Adam I mean atom modulation and set to run then voila.
Watchmaker argument.

God doesn't have to "exist" to us, but the observation of converging consciousness can be considered "laws of physics" or as the hermetics and Sumerians put it. "Universal axioms."
What occultists KNOW about the shape of THE ALL
1. The Principle of Mentalism.
2. The Principle of Correspondence.
3. The Principle of Vibration.
4. The Principle of Polarity.
5. The Principle of Rhythm.
6. The Principle of Cause and Effect.
7. The Principal of Gender.

I was an atheist until I had the epiphany that there's no such thing as chance or free will in a universe of mathematical language .

There's plenty of ways into the rabbit hole xD

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 8 2016 02:57pm
Gold: 5,388.33
Jun 8 2016 02:54pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 8 2016 12:31pm)
I don't understand how that's not what you were asking for.
What, you want me to reformulate your spherical geometry with tides to magnetism?
You want me to rebuild a universal model to account for the attraction difference in elem vs gravity?
Not going to happen.
Not even proponents of the most established elem universe theory have done any quantitative predictions based on the celestial movements.
The excuse thereon would be we don't deal with too-far removed esoteric ideas that no longer have their roots in measurable reality.

Because
A cursory perusal of electromagnetic retardation and the theory of relativity would show all magnetic and electronic simulations of gravity are not based on relatively.

show me a mathematical theory of flat earth that explains what normal people consider gravity. You can't just say "if you replace the letter g with q" because that's just semantics and not actually a mathematical theory supporting flat earth
If you cannot do this throw this claim in the trash along with every post you have made in this thread
The math *works* in both instances of magnetic universe and gravitational universe,
Jun 8 2016 03:01pm
Quote (majorblood @ 8 Jun 2016 15:54)
show me a mathematical theory of flat earth that explains what normal people consider gravity. You can't just say "if you replace the letter g with q" because that's just semantics and not actually a mathematical theory supporting flat earth
If you cannot do this throw this claim in the trash along with every post you have made in this thread

Um I haven't defended flat earth thus far, why would i start now?

Exemplifying the lack of observation from globers is a whole different mission for me.

But you can replace g with q when the definition of each is matched up.
Jun 8 2016 03:07pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 8 2016 01:01pm)

Exemplifying the lack of observation from globers is a whole different mission for me.

you have defended it, including what I quoted. You seem to have absolutely no understanding of a scientific theory. Go ahead and try to replace the constants for even Newtonian gravitation with electromagnetism, run some numbers, and see how it makes absolutely no sense.

There isn't some lack of observation by normal people bringing them to a false conclusion of a spherical and solid earth, just a complete lack of education by you. You've shown it several times in this thread
Gold: 260.11
Jun 8 2016 03:09pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 8 2016 03:01pm)

It really doesn't match up at all.

Surface charge density works for things like conductive spheres where the excess charge goes to the surface to increase distance between same-charge particles. Gravity is explicitly the opposite of this. Particles come together to the center of the sphere to reduce distance, this is also why the Earth is round due to gravity.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Jun 8 2016 03:09pm
Jun 8 2016 03:25pm
Quote (majorblood @ 8 Jun 2016 16:07)
you have defended it, including what I quoted. You seem to have absolutely no understanding of a scientific theory. Go ahead and try to replace the constants for even Newtonian gravitation with electromagnetism, run some numbers, and see how it makes absolutely no sense.

There isn't some lack of observation by normal people bringing them to a false conclusion of a spherical and solid earth, just a complete lack of education by you. You've shown it several times in this thread

>Claims I don't know scientific theory
>asserts I should run thought experiments instead of observation

Not sure how electromagnetic universe = flat earth but ok.

Ya I lack education because I'm busy learning instead.
Let me shred my BS in computer science rq.
While I'm at it I'll just delete all the documents that say I participated in eradicating masonic nepotism with the Inspector General in my psychological operations unit.

Plain and simple for ya one more timeneeding to be spoon fed: gravitational phenomena are subject to essentially the same relativistic relations as are the electromagnetic phenomena.
Gold: 2,504.69
Jun 8 2016 03:26pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 8 2016 03:25pm)

While I'm at it I'll just delete all the documents that say I participated in eradicating masonic nepotism with the Inspector General in my psychological operations unit.

Plain and simple for ya one more timeneeding to be spoon fed: gravitational phenomena are subject to essentially the same relativistic relations as are the electromagnetic phenomena.

Wut about if you observe the experiment instead of setting it up then walking away?
Jun 8 2016 03:38pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 8 2016 01:25pm)

you don't even have a theoretical model to test because you haven't shown how
The math *works* in both instances of magnetic universe and gravitational universe,

so of course you first have to have this model before you perform an experiment to test it.
educate yourself

This post was edited by majorblood on Jun 8 2016 03:38pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev11112131415111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll